[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Don't Try To Convert People To Real Hip Hop
Don't Try To Convert People To Real Hip Hop
PNobleDaLyricist Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 7:41 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
me personally i make myself a balance, don't listen 2 an artist just kuz dey underground and dont avoid dem just kuz dey mainstream...listen 2 wat eva u want 2 u no? dere's talent every where...at da end of da day, u like wat u like and u can't force yourself to like somethn u dont want to like

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 8:14 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
me personally i make myself a balance, don't listen 2 an artist just kuz dey underground and dont avoid dem just kuz dey mainstream...listen 2 wat eva u want 2 u no? dere's talent every where...at da end of da day, u like wat u like and u can't force yourself to like somethn u dont want to like

^^^ Co-Sign.

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 9:17 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (EYAR15)
ive tried to show people underground artists such as grieves, del, aesop, and all them, and guess what happens. these fucking fuck fucks! turn this shit into some "oh if you listen to this guy and post his music on facebook, you'll be real underground n cool shit"

i used to be like that when i was just getting into it, but you gotta start somewhere, i remember i thought i was an underground head but i had no clue lol, but thats where you gotta start until you start finding more and more artists. i used to post shit on facebook but not because i thought i was cool but because i wanted to share the music i had only just discovered, i wanted other people to discover it as well. Aren't you being just as bad by trying to keep it to yourself thinking you're cool since you know more underground artists than they do and have been listening to it longer

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Saturday, 13/Aug/11, 0:29 AM | Message # 19

B-Girls
Quote (EmSeeD)
Aren't you being just as bad by trying to keep it to yourself thinking you're cool since you know more underground artists than they do and have been listening to it longer

were not thinking were cool, its a curse.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Don't Try To Convert People To Real Hip Hop
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: