[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Don't Try To Convert People To Real Hip Hop
Don't Try To Convert People To Real Hip Hop
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 10/Aug/11, 10:40 PM | Message # 1

Rappers
and here's why..........

the fucks that listen to all this bullshit music will ruin hip hop, ive tried to show people underground artists such as grieves, del, aesop, and all them, and guess what happens. these fucking fuck fucks! turn this shit into some "oh if you listen to this guy and post his music on facebook, you'll be real underground n cool shit" type shit.... these dumb fucks ruined a shit load of music that i listen to, i cant stand immortal tech anymore cuz of all these fucks that say "ay you heard of immortal tech? he's dope".. but the only song they know is that retarded as fuck dance with the devil song.. recently i was in the car with some cousins of mine and del come on my playlist, now they're all crazy about that shit, posting shit on facebook like a bunch of faggity hipster fucks. im not going to be showing these fucks underground artists anymore, a week ago grieves came on my playlist while i was in the car with my cousin. hes said "this is sick, who is this?" i said SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STICK TO YOUR GAY FUCK WIZ KHALIFAG

/RANT

sooooooooo..... how you guys doing these days?

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
NtG Date: Wednesday, 10/Aug/11, 11:02 PM | Message # 2

Heads
welcome to my world

[deleted]
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 11/Aug/11, 0:30 AM | Message # 3

OGs
my world is not like that so i cant welcome you although my world sends u salutations cuz i def see where ur coming from hommie

today i sold my puppy for 250

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Thursday, 11/Aug/11, 0:56 AM | Message # 4

B-Girls
this applies to any music that is unpopular or underground. not just hip hop.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
IndiePennedEnt Date: Thursday, 11/Aug/11, 3:44 AM | Message # 5

Rappers
Quote (Adam)
this applies to any music that is unpopular or underground. not just hip hop.

and you are so right!

Check out Indie Penned artist Mr. Liqer

www.mrliqer.com
Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 11/Aug/11, 6:01 PM | Message # 6

Heads
I would say to each their own but Adam might menstrate on me.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Thursday, 11/Aug/11, 11:26 PM | Message # 7

B-Girls
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I would say to each their own but Adam might menstrate on me.

to each his own isn't even appropriate for this thread. and stfu!

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 1:23 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Adam)
to each his own isn't even appropriate for this thread. and stfu!

See? You see him leaking his feminine juices all over the place?
Disgusting...

Sick With It
Adam Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 1:27 AM | Message # 9

B-Girls
Quote (Lord_Meth)
You see him leaking his feminine juices all over the place? Disgusting...

somewhere in this comment meth is gay... anyone agree?

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 1:30 AM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (Adam)
somewhere in this comment meth is gay... anyone agree?

Adam...go put on a pad for Christ's Sakes!! Nobody wants to see you bleeding from ur cooch.

Sick With It
EverGlazed Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 4:53 AM | Message # 11

Writers
I totally disagree with you man, spread that shit no matter what. Your not doing Real Hip Hop any good by hating on the less fortunate, who cares if they dont really appreciate it in the same way you do. Atleast you dont have to listen to them talking about Lil Wayne and Kanye West ;-) Spread the real shit and and let them spread it, and so on and so on....

http://www.youtube.com/user/EverGlazed?feature=mhum
NtG Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 9:29 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (EverGlazed)
I totally disagree with you man, spread that shit no matter what. Your not doing Real Hip Hop any good by hating on the less fortunate, who cares if they dont really appreciate it in the same way you do. Atleast you dont have to listen to them talking about Lil Wayne and Kanye West ;-) Spread the real shit and and let them spread it, and so on and so on....

the problem is that you get those people who after like 2-3 weeks of listening to real hip hop they start talking like theyve been listening to it for years and they start telling you "dude, you should check this guy out, he is dope" even tho you yourself have been saying that for years, but nobody would listen.

[deleted]
PNobleDaLyricist Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 1:32 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
if you shouldn't spread da word of underground music den wats da point of dis website? if it wasn't 4 RHHF i would still think LL is the GOAT lol which is horrible and he's currently not even in my top anything thanks 2 RHHF showin me wayyyy better MC's and even some tracks from MC's i knew dat i didn't even know about...so i say keep the word flowin

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

Adam Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 7:17 PM | Message # 14

B-Girls
real hip hop has a shitty dogma about it that turns me off from even saying i listen to hip hop anymore. showing people this type of music subjects them to becoming an ignorant as hip hop head, and I cannot live with myself knowing that I may be contributing to that by showing them this kind of music.

Bape Date: Friday, 12/Aug/11, 7:36 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
There are sooo many kids at my school who say they're into "underground" shit but they can't name more than 1 songs from dudes like Tech or Dilated Peoples or any underground act in general.

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Don't Try To Convert People To Real Hip Hop
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: