[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » BET Banned Artist List
BET Banned Artist List
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 07/Jul/12, 10:52 AM | Message # 16

Heads
I believe in the conspiracy. They will never openly come out and say WHY they are doing what they're doing too music--who would? It's not just about the money, even though they are getting loads of it. You just have to look at society as a whole and see how everything ties in together. It's no coincidence after the death of MLK, Malcolm X, and the Black Panthers, black culture has lost it's one unified spirit. And coporate America made sure they hijacked Hip Hop while it was still young and contorted it to their liking so they can control what black people do and how they perceive their lives as a young black coming into the new millenium. There's no possible way someone with all of that power would just care about money. They have other plans for this great country of ours, and to control the country, you have to control the middle class. And if they ally themselves along with the government, military, and other powerful coporations across the world, the amount of power that's at their hands is stunning. And if these mysterious people in question are as amoral as we think they are, I think it would be very logical that they want to interfere within the Christain dominate society that rules the planet. But even then, there's a good chance that the churches are pawns as well. Everywhere I look, there's nothing but an argument against something, whether its race, sex orientation, gender, politics, etc. The list goes on. I think they want to surpress the evolution of the human mind and to keep us ignorant to the potential we can have if we all became enlightened by keeping us as segregated as possible.
But that's just me.

Sick With It
Menace Date: Tuesday, 10/Jul/12, 4:51 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I believe in the conspiracy. They will never openly come out and say WHY they are doing what they're doing too music--who would? It's not just about the money, even though they are getting loads of it. You just have to look at society as a whole and see how everything ties in together. It's no coincidence after the death of MLK, Malcolm X, and the Black Panthers, black culture has lost it's one unified spirit. And coporate America made sure they hijacked Hip Hop while it was still young and contorted it to their liking so they can control what black people do and how they perceive their lives as a young black coming into the new millenium. There's no possible way someone with all of that power would just care about money. They have other plans for this great country of ours, and to control the country, you have to control the middle class. And if they ally themselves along with the government, military, and other powerful coporations across the world, the amount of power that's at their hands is stunning. And if these mysterious people in question are as amoral as we think they are, I think it would be very logical that they want to interfere within the Christain dominate society that rules the planet. But even then, there's a good chance that the churches are pawns as well. Everywhere I look, there's nothing but an argument against something, whether its race, sex orientation, gender, politics, etc. The list goes on. I think they want to surpress the evolution of the human mind and to keep us ignorant to the potential we can have if we all became enlightened by keeping us as segregated as possible.
But that's just me.

At last, somebody got it, although its not a "conspiracy"... EVERY society limits dissent. Its not a conspiracy its just reality. The history of the 20th century is evidence. Its not an "agenda" or something, its just power protecting itself, simple as that. Its even logic and rational. You mention class society, its exactly that, the ones at the top keep pressure on the bottom so the system cam go on. And to be honest, go to any University and attend political science classes and they will tell you about this. Its just class society, the bottom tries to move while the top blocks it. And music is caught in this battle, always was caught, people saying music is apolitical are ignorant of music history. The dynamics of society always influenced music. And we see now how APOLITICAL MUSIC is in fact SHITTY music, and look at drug free music, is also SHITTY. Look at the great artists of all time, they were either fucking wasted or really frustrated by society, and through such sentiment beautiful music was created.

Check this out... its true and insanely hilarious

Adam Date: Tuesday, 10/Jul/12, 5:24 PM | Message # 18

B-Girls
Quote (Menace)
look at drug free music, is also SHITTY

I am straight edge and promote being drug free with my music.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Menace Date: Thursday, 12/Jul/12, 6:34 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Adam)
I am straight edge and promote being drug free with my music.

that explains A LOT. ROFL2

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » BET Banned Artist List
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: