[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Protesting in Carlsbad
Protesting in Carlsbad
J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 02/Nov/13, 1:37 AM | Message # 1

Heads

Hey guys, support Mc'donalds. Spread the message, we're still in war. For some reason, people don't seem to be eating at Mc'donalds as much as we all used to. We are still in war and need to support the right people in this. Money goes to the right charity foundations through Mc'donalds. Here's the video, I have been protesting for people to eat Mc'donalds food since technically it's really good for your health. I have been alone on my street, but more and more people notice me and my sign. Please continue to spread this message. Thank You.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Adam Date: Sunday, 03/Nov/13, 12:26 PM | Message # 2

B-Girls
"livin life like some cheesy movie"

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Greeny Date: Monday, 18/Nov/13, 8:45 PM | Message # 3

OGs
Get a job you kids!

:)
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 20/Nov/13, 9:08 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Brilliant, if this was for my multimedia class at art school it would get an A

Everyone hates mcdonalds for some reason at the school, they're a bunch of hippies who always pick on mcdonalds for some reason

yeah go to mcdonalds and eat some nasty ass salad thats been sitting in containers for weeks dicks

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Bape Date: Monday, 09/Dec/13, 9:13 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Ahh hey bb, i didn't know you were from Carlsbad. I'm from San Marcos. We should go to the mall together and buy used albums some time.

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Protesting in Carlsbad
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: