[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Great Opportunity/Introduction (Indroduction to who we are and what we offer.)
Great Opportunity/Introduction
LeskIIIProductions Date: Thursday, 20/Feb/14, 12:47 PM | Message # 1

Rappers
Hello everyone this is a label representative of Leksiii Productions. We are a label based out of Wyoming,USA and are a label who works with artists from different genres but mainly Hip Hop and Rap. If you are on Facebook and would like to check us out here is our page link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Leksiii-Productions/146500765442409

We could use everyone's support and also we support other artists as well. We have a digital distribution package set up for any artist which has quality singles or albums, for more information you could leave your email below or email us at: ken.willis@leksiii.info

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this wonderful community and we hope to speak to many of you and grow together!

~Ken Willis Social Media Marketer for Leksiii Productions

P.S. I personally have experience with artist consulting and I offer the service for free so do not be shy! I have a video Q&A series as well but feel free to ask questions below and I will answer them on this thread!

Ask about our label!
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Great Opportunity/Introduction (Indroduction to who we are and what we offer.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: