[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » A Dope Lil Wayne Song ((I can actually say this Lil Wayne song is good))
A Dope Lil Wayne Song
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:30 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
"Misunderstood" by Lil wayne.
Great song.
Go find it and gimmie your thoughts.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 5:07 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
its like.... crap.
You dont have to recongize a sterotype. Just because he acts like that doesent mean he is.
Like, question everything. What is black? Black could be white, or white could be black. I mean its deep when you think about it.
But i see what ur saying.

u ever heard of a thing called the minstrel show?? minstrel shows lampooned black people in disparaging ways: as ignorant, lazy, buffoonish, superstitious, joyous, and musical many rappers today like to live in those characters when u watch a video of a rapper u see the minstrel show when u watch them talk u see the minstrel show even the way they dressed is the minstrel show u t-nizzle u are not race blind u are just black race blind u dont see the reality of race in America me i am a black man who lives in another country and still i witness the reality of race in america and the world

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 5:09 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (Menace)
u ever heard of a thing called the minstrel show?? minstrel shows lampooned black people in disparaging ways: as ignorant, lazy, buffoonish, superstitious, joyous, and musical many rappers today like to live in those characters when u watch a video of a rapper u see the minstrel show when u watch them talk u see the minstrel show even the way they dressed is the minstrel show u t-nizzle u are not race blind u are just black race blind u dont see the reality of race in America me i am a black man who lives in another country and still i witness the reality of race in america and the world

cool U know its hard for us Menace..thx for the support

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 5:47 PM | Message # 33

Emcees
I guess I dont get it.
I mean I know minortys in general are slighted in america. I know most white people have some sort of advantege because there white.
I dont know what you mean by black race blind.
I dont belive in sterotypes at all.
I think that a black guy acting gangster is the same thing as a white guy acting gangster, there the same thing, fake. either way there exactly the same.
But I want to learn, so what exactly do you mean by race blind???

Menace Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 5:54 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
I guess I dont get it.
I mean I know minortys in general are slighted in america. I know most white people have some sort of advantege because there white.
I dont know what you mean by black race blind.
I dont belive in sterotypes at all.
I think that a black guy acting gangster is the same thing as a white guy acting gangster, there the same thing, fake. either way there exactly the same.
But I want to learn, so what exactly do you mean by race blind???

well there is a imagine in the mids of many people that blacks are gangsters and hustlers that they talk only in slang and shit in a way your race blindness is good but people are not like u some white people are eager to meet me cause they think i dress like a rapper cause they heard i am black or some white people won't give me a job cause i am black and blacks steal and they dont keep jobs so your mind set is good man but not everybody is like u i wish it was tho

Menace Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 6:04 PM | Message # 35

Heads
and i gotta say that these rappers sometimes are the ones who glorify that and make it harder for us thats why i dont like these mainstreem rappers

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 23/Dec/08, 5:07 PM | Message # 36

Emcees
I know exactly what you mean.
Kids at my school take advantage of there blackness. Like some of them thik just because there black makes them automatically good rappers, yet there flows are too simplistic and there lyrics are reptitive, and i could easily outrap them.
And how people think that since im white and i listen to hiphop im a wigger (i still think i am to a small degree).
How people think all asains are smart.
I know what you mean.

Added (08/Dec/23, 5:07 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Bump

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 23/Dec/08, 5:23 PM | Message # 37

Emcees
whats up with people saying only black people loves chicken.EVERYBODY LOVES CHICKEN(besides vegetarian) i kno alot of white people who likes chicken and my dad hates watermelon he doesnt get its even considered a fruit

Message edited by coolmon - Tuesday, 23/Dec/08, 5:24 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 23/Dec/08, 5:26 PM | Message # 38

Emcees
Yeah and kool aid as well.
And whats up with saying most white people like Wu-Tang? Ive heard that somewhere but I forgot. I just heard that only white people like the Clan and i know thats complete bullshit.
Speaking of the wu Im listening to "Protect ya neck" right now....
I smoke on the mic like smokin joe fraiser.....

Classic. happy

eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 23/Dec/08, 5:29 PM | Message # 39

Removed
Quote (t_nizzle53)
Yeah and kool aid as well.
And whats up with saying most white people like Wu-Tang? Ive heard that somewhere but I forgot. I just heard that only white people like the Clan and i know thats complete bullshit.
Speaking of the wu Im listening to "Protect ya neck" right now....
I smoke on the mic like smokin joe fraiser.....

Classic. happy

the best verse was GZA's on that track.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 23/Dec/08, 6:22 PM | Message # 40

Emcees
meow.

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 2:24 AM | Message # 41

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Ive heard it, it was pretty good not his best tho

His best songs were all on Tha Carter II, that album to me is a classic in my Hip Hop Collection

I Dont no about a classic...just the thought of lil wayne with a classic album is um...lmao hahaha

but carter 2 was good it was better den carter 3

carter 2 is like a B- and carter 3 is like a C+

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » A Dope Lil Wayne Song ((I can actually say this Lil Wayne song is good))
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: