[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » A Dope Lil Wayne Song ((I can actually say this Lil Wayne song is good))
A Dope Lil Wayne Song
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:30 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
"Misunderstood" by Lil wayne.
Great song.
Go find it and gimmie your thoughts.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:35 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Ive heard it, it was pretty good not his best tho

His best songs were all on Tha Carter II, that album to me is a classic in my Hip Hop Collection

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:36 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
His best songs were all on Tha Carter II, that album to me is a classic in my Hip Hop Collection

LMFAO lol lol lol lol lol lol

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:38 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Menace)
LMFAO

it may sound funny to u, but I loved that CD i dont care wat anybody says or think about it LMAO biggrin

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:42 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
it may sound funny to u, but I loved that CD i dont care wat anybody says or think about it LMAO

say that in a hip hop community and i mean a live one not on the internet and your hip hop credibility will go so low that you gonna be thrown right in the garbage can LOL biggrin

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:46 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Menace)
say that in a hip hop community and i mean a live one not on the internet and your hip hop credibility will go so low that you gonna be thrown right in the garbage can LOL

See thats wat people get wrong...Lil Wayne wasnt always a sell-out, he used to spit real shit all up until Da Drought 3 thats when he started doing the random shit and wack stuff he do now, dont believe me go head and listen to that album

u may not like it because I know u dont have a taste for that kind of music, but I listen to a wide range of Hip Hop so I of course is gonna like it

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:49 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
C2 was pretty good.
But really, misunderstood is a deeeeepppp song.
Like really.
But honestly, if you love the art it doesent matter if you lose your crediblitity or not.
Like im ashamed to say that I actually DO like some of C3. Like just to chill to. Its not anything i can sit there and deeply feel with because I cant relate. Im not a rich guy mackin on 21 year old girls, but its fun and relaxing to just listen and its also fun to dance to at partys.
Im going to get MAJORLY bashed for this but its true. I like (some) of lil wayne. Like lollipop is a good song to listen to b4 going to a party, or Pussy money weed is something I listen to when im hanging around girls (not out loud) but yeah.
Its like, ok music.
I mean when i TRUELY wanna vibe out I put in some Gangstarr, NWA, Del the funky, Tupac, Biggie, etc but lil wayne is good when im playin madden or somethin or just buggin out you know?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:49 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
See thats wat people get wrong...Lil Wayne wasnt always a sell-out, he used to spit real shit all up until Da Drought 3 thats when he started doing the random shit and wack stuff he do now, dont believe me go head and listen to that album

u may not like it because I know u dont have a taste for that kind of music, but I listen to a wide range of Hip Hop so I of course is gonna like it

diversification doesn't mean pop culture tolerance its the opposite if u think about it so try in another ways to diversify yourself wink

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:53 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
C2 was pretty good.
But really, misunderstood is a deeeeepppp song.
Like really.
But honestly, if you love the art it doesent matter if you lose your crediblitity or not.
Like im ashamed to say that I actually DO like some of C3. Like just to chill to. Its not anything i can sit there and deeply feel with because I cant relate. Im not a rich guy mackin on 21 year old girls, but its fun and relaxing to just listen and its also fun to dance to at partys.
Im going to get MAJORLY bashed for this but its true. I like (some) of lil wayne. Like lollipop is a good song to listen to b4 going to a party, or Pussy money weed is something I listen to when im hanging around girls (not out loud) but yeah.
Its like, ok music.
I mean when i TRUELY wanna vibe out I put in some Gangstarr, NWA, Del the funky, Tupac, Biggie, etc but lil wayne is good when im playin madden or somethin or just buggin out you know?

As long as u like the music thats all that matters, but some people just cant grasp that concept
Quote (Menace)
diversification doesn't mean pop culture tolerance its the opposite if u think about it so try in another ways to diversify yourself

And why must I find other ways to "diverse" myself?

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:57 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
And why must I find other ways to "diverse" myself?

listenin to a wide range of music means diversification check the dictionary wink and thats the problem people dont grasp the concept that hip hop is not just music and sound

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 9:59 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Menace)
listenin to a wide range of music means diversification check the dictionary and thats the problem people dont grasp the concept that hip hop is not just music and sound

And Menace dont u think I realize that

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 10:06 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
And Menace dont u think I realize that

well u said u like to listen to wide range of music and i said u like to diversify and i said diversification isn't really pop culture tolerance its the opposite if u dont understand what i am tryin to say to u then i dont know its late and i have 4 beers and a bottle of yak at my deck biggrin

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 10:08 PM | Message # 13

Removed
I can't agree with you on "Misunderstood." That song was a piece of crap to me. It was a terrible butchery of the original track and the other track that sampled it (Common's "Misunderstood") was 10X better. "Tie My Hands" was good though.
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 10:09 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well u said u like to listen to wide range of music and i said u like to diversify and i said diversification isn't really pop culture tolerance its the opposite if u dont understand what i am tryin to say to u then i dont know its late and i have 4 beers and a bottle of yak at my deck

hmph no wonder why I dont understand wat ur tryna say ur drunk.......not healthy

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 15/Dec/08, 10:56 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
hmph no wonder why I dont understand wat ur tryna say ur drunk.......not healthy

dude u need to LIVE TO LIVE CAUSE YOUR BORING LIFE AINT HEALTHY !!!

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » A Dope Lil Wayne Song ((I can actually say this Lil Wayne song is good))
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: