[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » The Most Intelligent Hip Hop Song ((The most intelligent hip hop song you can think of?))
The Most Intelligent Hip Hop Song
LoveThatHipHop Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 3:10 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JUaFMOlPvgQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JUaFMOlPvgQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Added (08/Dec/20, 3:06 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Wait damn it

Added (08/Dec/20, 3:09 Pm)

Added (08/Dec/20, 3:10 Pm)
DAMN IT! JUST LISTEN TO WISHING BY PETE ROCK AND EDO. G wacko

LoveThatHipHop, from now on just put video URLs between these brackets:

[vi deo](URL goes here)[/vi deo]

Just remove the spaces in the word "video" between the 'i' and the 'd'. You're welcome.

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.

Message edited by eboyd - Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 4:37 PM
LyricalContent Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 4:16 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
I thought this was one to listen to

if you understand what they talking about

Added (08/Dec/20, 4:16 Pm)
there you go love

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8

Message edited by LyricalContent - Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 4:17 PM
LoveThatHipHop Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 5:45 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
LoveThatHipHop, from now on just put video URLs between these brackets:

[vi deo](URL goes here)[/vi deo]

Just remove the spaces in the word "video" between the 'i' and the 'd'. You're welcome.

there you go love

Thanks sad

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 21/Dec/08, 12:16 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
Im sorry but there is NO WAY you can listen to that Ras Kass track "Nature of the threat" and say its not racist.
Im not racist at all. I read the lyrics and hes a deep rapper but im sorry i honestly think he so racist himself hes blind to his own predujuice. It sickens me. If i came out with a song that said something equvilent to this i would be bashed so hard. I mean the whole jesus thing, I take that really offinsivly. That is....appaling. The race thing is understandable as black people WERE slighted alot. But I dont think that just because your white its in ur genes to hate black people, let alone be all uptight, hateful and christan. Shit jews are white! He contrdicts himself in his own songs! Wait, no.... Idk. Its so fucking confusing. I just think that, that guy is a raw ass emcee but I think his philsophy about the white race/christanity is complete and utter bullshit and that it came straight out of his ass.
Lol
Im going to get bashed hard its just that song.... Idk. he is fucking raw its just.... He... He is racist himself..."Understand all whites must be perceived as potential predators"
I might as well say
"Understand all minortys must be percived as gangbanging,drug dealing hooligans"
Its all the same
Skin is nothing but god given clothes and any racist of any color is a complete was of sperm and egg and deserve to be hung upside down by there toes. Damn
That guy is rawww as fuck yet is totally fucked up in the head........

Hes not Racist in the sense "I hate all white people" hes basically saying it, the way a black muslim kinda would who think white people are the devil...Are they racist..not at all

Sick With It
AgentX Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 0:57 AM | Message # 20

Rappers
Thinking white people are the devil = the purest form of racism

prepare to be X'd out!

Agent X on MySpace

Menace Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 2:35 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (AgentX)
Thinking white people are the devil = the purest form of racism

well the pain must be waited out if u t-nizzle bash on blacks of being racists then u stupid too the wounds are still fresh u think if Obama won its all done? racism is institutionalized even the economic tactic of the US government acts out the black community why u think the black panthers used Marxism to rebuilt their community ?? cause the outsiders wouldn't care for them the wealth goes around the community not in the community these black dudes are the reaction to that as a fellow black man i feel the pain i feel their pain mostly these blacks that become racists become racists cause their environment made them racists yaal must understand black supremacy is relatively new cause black supremacy is the response to white supremacy the way to stop black racism is to show them love to make their world go upside down and their facts crushed cause at white racism u can't do that guess why? cause white racism is a unfounded theory u can't accept them but black racism is a founded theory that haves her roots in 500 years of oppression so u must find a tactic to embrace them to show them the truth

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 22/Dec/08, 3:42 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Menace)
cause white racism is a unfounded theory u can't accept them but black racism is a founded theory that haves her roots in 500 years of oppression so u must find a tactic to embrace them to show them the truth

that I can see wat u mean by that

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 26/Dec/08, 2:35 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Papoose - Alphabetical Slaughter.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » The Most Intelligent Hip Hop Song ((The most intelligent hip hop song you can think of?))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: