[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » And They Say Hip Hop Is Dead?
And They Say Hip Hop Is Dead?
Trigger Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 12:59 PM | Message # 1

Emcees

That song right there,when I first heard it I almost got tears in my fucking eyes yall..
not only is it a beautiful song,but it shows that there's still soul in hip hop,there's still hope,so without a doubt WE cant give up now,though we never thought about givin up,what I mean is we gotta go for this shit now 200%!harder than ever,2009 I believe is the year for change..

Trigger The Soldier/The Prince
Mc/Poet/Real Hip Hop Head 4EVER!!!
Acekat00o Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 1:13 PM | Message # 2

Heads
right on,09 the year of change!

Graffiti
eboyd_ Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 3:55 PM | Message # 3

Removed
I feel ya Trig! Nice to hear from you!
Menace Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:04 PM | Message # 4

Heads
good song very good song but the plot of the song i heard it again and again if social wealth comes around the community not in it thats why we end put like we do if truly the black community wants change and i mean not political change cause political change doesn't bring wealth to the people i mean social change inside the community for the community they must resurrect the black panthers and i mean the original black panthers not those new racist ones cause hard times are coming when the only way to create wealth and live well will depend entirely on you and your community

Chinita Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:08 PM | Message # 5

Heads
helll yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...que viva la revolution lol

Chinita Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:09 PM | Message # 6

Heads
weepppaaaaaaa smile lol

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:15 PM | Message # 7

Heads
i think the song might actually be about dmx, coz he was sent or is going to be sent to jail or something

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Acekat00o Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:31 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita41)
weepppaaaaaaa smile lol

chinita si that you in your avatar ?

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:44 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Acekat00o)
chinita si that you in your avatar ?

idk me no spik english lol si si senior yo no se nada, yo no hablo en espanol tampoco wink lol cool

hey so seriously we all need to discuss whats happening to the site and the technical problems.. people are having.. erik did you read the group thread i started about people from UK having problems with our site? i did some research after i noticed a few having problems registering or going on our site. this has been a problems since beginning of december with ucoz websites..but i'll start a thread in the mod/head forum in a bit..

eboyd_ Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:50 PM | Message # 10

Removed
I didn't see it. I'll go find it in a minute.
Chinita Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 4:50 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
^^though im not sure what that means

haha weeeappppaaaaa is like saying hell yeeeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!, or yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! or thats what i'm talking about!! lol..its an expression when someting goes ur way or something is going good. or just a party going good with some good fast music and someone yells out weeppaahhh lol.

pronouned
weeepah "short e but streched out lol"

so yeah
weeeppppppppaaaaaaaaahh!!!

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » And They Say Hip Hop Is Dead?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: