New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » HYPHY
HYPHY
WestCoastKingz Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 11:45 PM | Message # 16

Writers
Haha Distorted Trail Of young niggaz you say?! not only niggas GO HYPHY I know Alots of LOTS of white Foos who go in da clubs n Get Hyphy yall its a multicultural thang yadidasayin?!>,1@# Idk I think its funn goin Dumb N popin Dougnuts On Da neighbor hood circles Also Ghost Riddin my 64ss(I caint Gas Break Dip Yet Cuz My car aint passed the saftey check fo Hydraulics) haha Yadi DA DA DA DA DA Mizziean?!?!@

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

Menace Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 11:53 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (WestCoastKingz)
Haha Distorted Trail Of young niggaz you say?! not only niggas GO HYPHY I know Alots of LOTS of white Foos who go in da clubs n Get Hyphy yall its a multicultural thang yadidasayin?!>,1@# Idk I think its funn goin Dumb N popin Dougnuts On Da neighbor hood circles Also Ghost Riddin my 64ss(I caint Gas Break Dip Yet Cuz My car aint passed the saftey check fo Hydraulics) haha Yadi DA DA DA DA DA Mizziean?!?!@

yes but the world aint that multicultural even tough you think it is its even the way u talk if u look in the dictionary the way u talked is called EBONICS even the way u talk enforces stereotypes and gives a negative image on the black culture i mean have fun but don't make a identity out of it hip hop was used from her birth to help the community at Kool Herc's black parties they had charities there and they discussed the problems of the community from what i saw no one of this recent hyphy people had a diverse style thas why i say crunk music and hyphy music has no real difference

WestCoastKingz Date: Friday, 30/Jan/09, 0:35 AM | Message # 18

Writers
I feel yah mon, I dont like crunk cuz it aint as hyperactive as hyphy maing i guess ur right i never really be accociatin with them Smart foos cuz i think they think i waz sum dumb nigga yadida sayin -_-... I dont really think it b a negative Thing to use Ebonics but it all dependz on who i be talkin ta yaii sizzlin maing?

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

eboyd Date: Friday, 30/Jan/09, 4:42 AM | Message # 19

Heads
^^^^^

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Friday, 30/Jan/09, 11:45 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (WestCoastKingz)
I feel yah mon, I dont like crunk cuz it aint as hyperactive as hyphy maing i guess ur right i never really be accociatin with them Smart foos cuz i think they think i waz sum dumb nigga yadida sayin -_-... I dont really think it b a negative Thing to use Ebonics but it all dependz on who i be talkin ta yaii sizzlin maing

well of course the context and the people matters i agree whit you but the thing is don't make a identity out of it here its a predominantly hip hop site whit people that are diverse but i saw some kids that use this kind of stuff in different circles and make a fool out of them selves me personally i walk around punk rock scenes and hip hop in general has a bad image in such scenes just because this image that you and maybe some of us here are portraying we must know how to balance stuff when its needed to break it down on another level too thats what hip hop is missing

Uncharted Date: Friday, 30/Jan/09, 5:00 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
man keak da sneak i cant understand a word he is saying.

Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 6:47 AM | Message # 22

Removed
Yo homays waz up dawgz mayne'
dem foolz be tripin yo word son
word son.
AznGstaBoi Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 8:45 PM | Message # 23

DJs
. =)

ddd

Message edited by AznGstaBoi - Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 9:49 PM
Menace Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 8:48 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (AznGstaBoi)
Lol I i was looking for an interesting thread, then the word "HYPHY" in Bold lettering and i was like Ya0-did a dew mAinG... I hope you know that Hyphy is DIENG Especially since Mac Dre Got shot in Kansas. He was running pretty much the whole hyphy movent. Artists like Mr. Fab Still rocks the mic but yea...HYPHY IS DIENG lo

man is u the same dude as this Westcoast dude ?? cause yaal got the same IP's so yaal dudes are the same LOL i got you man what did u do ?? u changed your act ??? man don't be embarrassed by that act be what u want who gives a shit like we got Nate's ignorant ass up in this bitch and we still respect him so why we would be tripping over your slang and shit ?? that shit was funny everybody liked it biggrin

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 8:49 PM | Message # 25

Rappers
yadidasayin!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 9:02 PM | Message # 26

Rappers
haha u made a new account cuz ur embarrassed??? That's the same shit t-nizzle did

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Bape Date: Wednesday, 17/Aug/11, 6:09 PM | Message # 27

Emcees
It's cool when Murs does it

www.imeem.com/djsavij/music/1NUf4W7L/murs_dreadlocks/

Or even Kanye/Cube/ and Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4nBLvix1I

Added (17/Aug/11, 6:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------

: P