New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » HYPHY
HYPHY
WestCoastKingz Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 6:58 AM | Message # 1

Writers
I knaw it aint HIP-HOP But where im from its really popular and Going Hyphy means going Dumb So people Like to go crazy at demp places knaw im sayin? And also its real Fun Ghost Ridding Whips n Shit... To Me i think it is good rap but Rap is sum whut different to Dis nigga i aint know how but Rap-Hip Hop saound like da same shit to me knaw i mean.... shit ts hard to explain haha but This Is How Thizzle Go DownNOTE: THIS ONLY MY OPINION DONT LABEL HYPHY COMECIALIZED HIP_HOP CUZ NIGGA ITS REEEEELL RAP YADIDA SLIZZLIN MAING? PLZ DONT DISS OUR BAY THANG.... ALL I BE WANT'N IS YO OPINION ON HYPHY K?? THANX NIGGAZ.

THIZZ IZ HOW THIZZ GET DOWN

Added (29/Jan/09, 6:32 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Added (29/Jan/09, 6:58 Am)
Tis my Favorite Bay Area Rapper Real Smart Gewd Yadida sayin? His LyRICS ARE TIGHT Check out ghost riding tha whip video

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

TheWatcher Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 7:45 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Ghostride the Whip thing is dope

Message edited by TheWatcher - Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 7:48 AM
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 9:59 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
The Hyphy movement is still HipHop and a lot of the music is dope too... I mean, Lets see some of the elements in which gave hiphop its birth:

-An escape from the bullshit
-Partying
-Having fun
-Music
-letting loose
-Expressing ourselves in our own way

^^^^pretty much hyphy, right?!?!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

eboyd Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 10:53 AM | Message # 4

Heads
I was cool with most of the shit that started hyphy (never big into it, just respected it): Mac Dre back in the late 80's/early 90's with the ORIGINAL hyphy movement, Digital Underground taking elements of hyphy and creating their own style, etc. But from the stuff I have heard from E-40 (with Lil Jon), Keak The Sneak, Kia Shine, etc. (and I did like E-40 back in the day) it really bothers me to hear it. Maybe the underground stuff is better (I can't watch your vid now. I'm posting from my cell phone) but I haven't heard anything recently in hyphy that really asked for respect.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

WestCoastKingz Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 4:02 PM | Message # 5

Writers
Yahhh maing Mac Dre *rest his thizz soull* Is a great example of the OG's who started hyphy! HE CREATED THA THIZZ YADIDA SHIZZLIN?!?! Thats da new dance maing its UNIVERSAL! JUST GO CRAZY AND DANCE WITH A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE U JUST SMELT PEE hahaah! tongue

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

eboyd Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 4:32 PM | Message # 6

Heads
lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 4:32 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
lol

co-sign biggrin

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 7:35 PM | Message # 8

Rappers
i almost got ran over when i tried ghost riding

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 7:44 PM | Message # 9

Rappers

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

LoveThatHipHop Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 7:50 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
climbing onto the hood of the car and standing up is fun. my cousins are really into hyphy and keep listening to it all the time. good for parties i guess.

Added (29/Jan/09, 7:50 Pm)
LOL. Nice vid eyar15

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.
WestCoastKingz Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 9:25 PM | Message # 11

Writers
AHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Message edited by WestCoastKingz - Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 9:27 PM
ThaScience Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 9:50 PM | Message # 12

OGs
Keak Da Sneak is one of the WORST rappers I Ever heard in my life, me and my friends still laugh to this day how wack this song was. You thought lil wayne was bad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqvBlvOZ3Gc

btw how do you embed(*if thats even the right word) a youtube video? lol

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 9:56 PM | Message # 13

Rappers
Quote (ThaScience)
btw how do you embed(*if thats even the right word) a youtube video? lol

go here
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/2-6-1

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

WestCoastKingz Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 11:29 PM | Message # 14

Writers
Im Down with Keak Cuz he sound Unique N FAWKIN GRIMEY.. It might not sound in sync his Flow BuT Alot Of people like This style...yadida sayin its like idk how to xplain yall but Lot of hyphy niggas down with keak...

LESs JUST SAY KEAKS SONGS GETS NIGGAS PUMPED IN DA CLUB AND DA CARS HAHAH YADIDA DIZZLIN?!?!

I like thies 4 Hyphy artists They Give off A gangsta type of flow YA DA DA DA DA mean

Added (29/Jan/09, 11:29 Pm)
This is interview with Mr Steve A hyphy Artist Better know as Kontact From2live MOTHA FUCKIN CREWYALL.. Hes a teacher now makin a Stay in Schizzooll Movement with other Bay Area Rappers Yall.. Trippy Yadida mean?

Menace Date: Thursday, 29/Jan/09, 11:36 PM | Message # 15

Heads
me personally i find hyphy to be a distorted portrayal of young black youth Lethaface talks about having fun but acting like coons ain't fun at all there are some hyphy artists that break it down but the shit i see now i can't love many say that Hyphy is to the west as Crunk is to the south wink

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » HYPHY
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: