Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: TheWatcher, Menace, I_Guy, Aristotle  
Evidence For God?
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 6:26 AM | Message # 211

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
This means that, according to the current state of science, because of such minds as Steven Hawking

Isn't he a theist? I don't think the scientific community looks down on God at all.

Quote (YANHAP1)
Surely it would not be confined within or measured by the laws of that which it may have created.....wouldn't that lessen it's "Godness"?

So God creates time, then he becomes trapped in his creation? Isn't that like a painter painting a painting then somehow becomes trapped in his creation?

Quote (eboyd)
we have found that the universe is exactly how we would expect it to be void of a God

If a surgeon performs a successful operation with divine intervention, you would still say God was completely unnecessary/void. So what if something appears to be "void of a God"? I already believe God is a hidden god, your point?

Quote (eboyd)
massive amount of evidence has been discovered to counteract it.

I hate to ask you for this evidence (since you probably have mentioned them before), but tell me one or two and explain briefly how it counteracts the idea of God. I mean, if I was a Hindu and believed in reincarnation of souls, and you told me you have discovered that the sun was going to explode, I can see how that would "counteract" my beliefs.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

YANHAP1 Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 9:56 AM | Message # 212

DJs
Quote (I_Guy)
but the simple question remains, where did this god come from

That's the problem of the context in which we frame understanding,we use the reference of space time and matter to try to comprehend this notion of a "God".

Without 4 Dimensional reality there is no "where" so as such the term "nowhere" could not apply either nor "some thing/nothing".

Quote (sodr2)
Isn't that like a painter painting a painting then somehow becomes trapped in his creation?

Interesting analogy, close i suppose but not quite.

Quote (eboyd)
YANHAP, by our current ability of comprehension, we can conclude that God is improbable to a virtual impossibility. This means that, according to the current state of science, because of such minds as Steven Hawking, Carl Sagan (RIP), etc., we have found that the universe is exactly how we would expect it to be void of a God and that the idea of a God actually works against the logic they have used to understand the universe. This isn't to say that their word is infallible. They may be completely incorrect. Maybe Einstein/Spinoza's concept of God is correct. Either way, I am going by modern science and philosophy. Currently no evidence has been discovered to support the God hypothesis and a massive amount of evidence has been discovered to counteract it.

Surely laws of this existence would only apply in concordance to all within it?......this is why i would propose Relativity and Quantum theories break down at the extreme limits of their tenure and then tend toward infinity.

Within their domain they work extremely well...with the exception of the problem of Gravity...outwith that they don't apply.....is "God" outwith an anthropomorphic sense of interaction imposed through humanity's perception and behaviour models?

Bearing in mind that non-logical human beings would have as little hope of defining the undefinable or its method, reason or lack of therin as great minds such as Sagan or Hawkings or Schrodinger giving the confindment of all beings within a 4D bubble and all perception based on that reality.

Perhaps we are not equipped with tools to measure and quantify it and can never be if it exists.

who killed bambi?

I_Guy Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 11:00 AM | Message # 213

Heads
Well if we are going to take that route and say that our perception confines human understanding to mistaken conclusions, then we must apply this to the thinking there would be a god. Why do we ask this question? -We ask if there is a god to solve the question of our origin. But wondering if there is a god comes from the same place as doubting a god because both sides would be found in the erroneous human perspective.

If we conclude that the human ability to conceive the higher complexities is inadequate, then we have no business pondering our origin at all or existence in general, in favor of a god or not. Because the whole idea of a god may be a false notion, just as doubting one through science might be a false notion. If we first assume that we are cognitively incapable of finding out or knowing, then it is something that we can't even speak on in any metaphysical sense, because there would be nothing in favor of either assumption, a complete nonsum.

Thus the most pragmatic pathway is the answer. Continue science because it betters and empowers our subjective lives, and continue to assume that god doesn't exist because if we consider the opposite possibility, then we open the door for the deterioration of science -that being due to consideration without evidence.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 8:44 AM | Message # 214

Heads
Well, I was going to respond to you YANHAP, but I_Guy has provided an excellent response that covers exactly what I wanted to say and more, so I will instead respond to sodr.

Quote (sodr2)
Isn't he a theist? I don't think the scientific community looks down on God at all.

If you believe this then you are sadly and utterly mistaken. Just as any responsible scientist, Hawking has taken a position of agnosticism towards the notion of a God, however, he and Sagan have both been quoted specifically stating that our universe is, in it's current state, exactly how scientists would expect it to be void of a God which leads us to believe that both Sagan and Hawking lean more towards the side of atheism. You will also find that 90% of the most intellectual people on this planet, especially when speaking of scientists, are atheist.

Quote (sodr2)
If a surgeon performs a successful operation with divine intervention, you would still say God was completely unnecessary/void. So what if something appears to be "void of a God"? I already believe God is a hidden god, your point?

There's no way to prove or disprove "divine intervention" but the likelihood of it existing is astronomically low, so much so that it is absurd to even ponder about it. And if God did give precedence to those that worship him, why is it that every study we've ever done on prayer (most of which have been done by Christian scientists) has shown that prayer has little to no effect?

Quote (sodr2)
I hate to ask you for this evidence (since you probably have mentioned them before), but tell me one or two and explain briefly how it counteracts the idea of God. I mean, if I was a Hindu and believed in reincarnation of souls, and you told me you have discovered that the sun was going to explode, I can see how that would "counteract" my beliefs.

The problem is that with every bit of evidence we dig up, theists claim "oh, that's only part of God's process". The biggest reason God counteracts scientific reasoning is this: if our current best explanation says that the universe is eternal and the theistic approach is that God is eternal, what is more logical; believing in the most crude form of existence being eternal and slowly gaining complexity or the most complex form of existence having always existed and creating everything else? #1 is, by far, the more logical conclusion given the current state of science and philosophy.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 14/Jan/10, 10:39 AM | Message # 215

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
You will also find that 90% of the most intellectual people on this planet, especially when speaking of scientists, are atheist.

Where'd you get 90% from? Besides, I don't think what a scientists' religious orientation matters.

Quote (eboyd)
There's no way to prove or disprove "divine intervention" but the likelihood of it existing is astronomically low, so much so that it is absurd to even ponder about it.

Whether its low or high, the point i was making was that if something appears to be void of God, it doesn't mean that God isn't there, it doesn't mean anything.
Quote (eboyd)
And if God did give precedence to those that worship him, why is it that every study we've ever done on prayer (most of which have been done by Christian scientists) has shown that prayer has little to no effect?

Because religion is not a technology? Because God's not a machine?

Quote (eboyd)
The biggest reason God counteracts scientific reasoning is this: if our current best explanation says that the universe is eternal and the theistic approach is that God is eternal, what is more logical; believing in the most crude form of existence being eternal and slowly gaining complexity or the most complex form of existence having always existed and creating everything else?

You realize Occam's razor was thought up by a Catholic friar? But show me an article that describes what you're saying, because I thought the universe had a beginning, even according to this , the universe did have a beginning. And besides, a fuzzy scientific theory can't be enough to smother someone's beliefs.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

eboyd Date: Thursday, 14/Jan/10, 8:22 PM | Message # 216

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
Where'd you get 90% from?

About 75% are atheist and another 15 or so consider themselves agnostics which means they either are truly agnostics or they are atheists as well (which is likely the majority). Here's one source of info:

http://www.funadvice.com/q....ligence

Quote (sodr2)
Besides, I don't think what a scientists' religious orientation matters.

Lol it was pertinent to our conversation and you initially brought it up haha! Look back to the last page and you'll see.

Quote (sodr2)
Whether its low or high, the point i was making was that if something appears to be void of God, it doesn't mean that God isn't there, it doesn't mean anything.

Yes, but when we find that we are on a planet that is suspended in space we don't assume it is because a giant invisible hand is holding it up either. For the same reason we do not assume that a God exists. It is not provable and scientifically illogical.

Quote (sodr2)
Because religion is not a technology? Because God's not a machine?

Sodr, what is the point of prayer? Is it not to give praise to God and ask him to help?

Quote (sodr2)
You realize Occam's razor was thought up by a Catholic friar?

Yes. Believe it or not, at one point in time Christianity and Islam were the driving forces behind science. This is irrelevant, however. Using this as an argument is an appeal to authority.

Quote (sodr2)
But show me an article that describes what you're saying

There are many theories, the eternal universe being the most plausible as it is the only one that doesn't break the first law of thermodynamics. Here's an article per your request:

http://theeternaluniverse.blogspot.com/

Quote (sodr2)
I thought the universe had a beginning, even according to this , the universe did have a beginning.

Hawking is one of the scientists who believes that the universe may have come to exist somehow, but his ideas on this are radical and unpopular among the scientific community as the first law of thermodynamics is still very popular.

Quote (sodr2)
And besides, a fuzzy scientific theory can't be enough to smother someone's beliefs.

What I presented is exactly what underlies the majority of the most respected theories in cosmology.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 6:20 PM | Message # 217

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
Yes, but when we find that we are on a planet that is suspended in space we don't assume it is because a giant invisible hand is holding it up either. For the same reason we do not assume that a God exists.

Okay, fine...but you said "we have found that the universe is exactly how we would expect it to be void of a God" .....are you using this as evidence that God doesnt exist (which i dont get) or you dont assume God exists because of that (which i get)

Quote (eboyd)
Sodr, what is the point of prayer? Is it not to give praise to God and ask him to help?

yeah... sincere prayer, keeping in mind His will ("Your will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven")... not testing him with a study to make a mockery out of him...and indeed some prayers are answered (miraculously or not) but usually through ordinary processes

Quote (eboyd)
This is irrelevant, however. Using this as an argument is an appeal to authority.

I probably shouldda put in a 'lol' there, lol

Quote (eboyd)
the eternal universe being the most plausible as it is the only one that doesn't break the first law of thermodynamics.

ie. theories that break the first law of thermodynamics are implausible since it would assume that a god exists, which you're predisposed to hate? jk... i dont expect a lol.....but anyways, arent there any exceptions to any scientific laws out there?

Quote (eboyd)
http://theeternaluniverse.blogspot.com/

too... many... words *blows up* which little blog entry should i focus on?

Quote (eboyd)
Hawking is one of the scientists who believes that the universe may have come to exist somehow, but his ideas on this are radical and unpopular among the scientific community as the first law of thermodynamics is still very popular.

if i didnt know any better, id say thats... (are you ready for this)? appeal to authority lol

Added (19/Jan/10, 6:20 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
jeez my post looks a little overweight when i quote too many sentences

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 19/Jan/10, 7:20 PM | Message # 218

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
Okay, fine...but you said "we have found that the universe is exactly how we would expect it to be void of a God" .....are you using this as evidence that God doesnt exist (which i dont get) or you dont assume God exists because of that (which i get)

saying there is evidence against God is nonsensical. that's just like claiming to have evidence against bigfoot. you can't have evidence for a negative. you either have evidence that bigfoot exists or you don't. much evidence for bigfoot has been fabricated and thus falsified. same for God. so yes, i don't assume a God/Gods exist(s) because of that.

Quote (sodr2)
yeah... sincere prayer, keeping in mind His will ("Your will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven")... not testing him with a study to make a mockery out of him...and indeed some prayers are answered (miraculously or not) but usually through ordinary processes

so you are saying God did nothing because he knew he was being tested? what these CHRISTIAN scientists do is not specifically create an environment to test His power, but rather they take an already existing situation (such as a person who has cancer and is being prayed over) and test it. would it not be cruel of God not to answer those prayers just because he knows he's being tested? the person who is dying of cancer is still sincerely being prayed for. the testing should be irrelevant or else prayer cannot be assumed to actually work.

Quote (sodr2)
I probably shouldda put in a 'lol' there, lol

:D

Quote (sodr2)
ie. theories that break the first law of thermodynamics are implausible since it would assume that a god exists, which you're predisposed to hate? jk... i dont expect a lol

haha lol

Quote (sodr2)
arent there any exceptions to any scientific laws out there?

surely, but they are accounted for by other theories. for example, the theory of general relativity cannot account for Newtonian gravity so an exception is made and it is called the theory of special relativity. other exceptions, which i am sure you are probably referring to, that have not yet been explained often get explained many years later. it is ignorant to assume anything is unexplainable, however.

Quote (sodr2)
too... many... words *blows up* which little blog entry should i focus on?

rofl

that blog was just an example of someone who is presenting a theory of an eternal universe. i couldn't find any peer reviewed documents on such a theory in my quick google search the other day. trust me though, it would be irrational, with the current scientific consensus on the laws of conservation of mass and energy, to theorize a universe that isn't eternal without first challenging the laws of conservation of mass and energy themselves.

Quote (sodr2)
if i didnt know any better, id say thats... (are you ready for this)? appeal to authority lol

i can see why you would assume this and you are correct, but an argument from authority isn't necessarily fallacious. for example, when someone has done extensive research on something and a conclusion rests weightily on that persons research, the appeal to authority isn't actually fallacious. for example, when i use Newton or Einstein's research to provide evidence to you that gravity exists, that could actually be considered an appeal to authority, but it isn't fallacious because their research actually shows that, beyond a preponderance of evidence, gravity actually does exist.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 22/Jan/10, 11:50 AM | Message # 219

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
trust me though, it would be irrational, with the current scientific consensus on the laws of conservation of mass and energy, to theorize a universe that isn't eternal without first challenging the laws of conservation of mass and energy themselves.

the first law of thermodynamics... this is why its illogical to believe in a god that created mass/energy? hmmm, thats not really convincing, i could say it was God who created mass/energy then made this law, right?

Quote (eboyd)
so you are saying God did nothing because he knew he was being tested? what these CHRISTIAN scientists do is not specifically create an environment to test His power, but rather they take an already existing situation (such as a person who has cancer and is being prayed over) and test it.

okay, that makes more sense, but then again, its not very Christian to test God in the first place. it would be better if the person thats prayers have been answered to go to the church and record it there like these...anyways i don't know why God did nothing, all i know is that everything is according to His all holy and perfect will... Christians dont look at death is a 'sad story', its the beginning of a new life

the person who is dying of cancer is still sincerely being prayed for. the testing should be irrelevant or else prayer cannot be assumed to actually work.

the person who has cancer, and the people who are praying for him/her should not allow the testing to take place, why would they let it happen if they know its wrong? and maybe youre right, maybe its irrelevant since you mentioned they already test an existing situation, but still that doesnt mean God's going to answer the prayer

Message edited by sodr2 - Friday, 22/Jan/10, 11:57 AM
eboyd Date: Friday, 22/Jan/10, 4:41 PM | Message # 220

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
the first law of thermodynamics... this is why its illogical to believe in a god that created mass/energy? hmmm, thats not really convincing, i could say it was God who created mass/energy then made this law, right?

do you know what perpetual motion is? the first law states roughly that a perpetual motion machine is a physical impossibility. this means that the amount of energy you put in to work a machine always results in loss or maintenance of energy. you cannot produce extra energy through work or any other means. energy is the means by which work is done and not the other way around. this means that it is physically impossible to increase the amount of energy in the universe, hence, it is physically impossible to create energy and God would have to violate the laws of physics in order to do so. for this purpose, science and God are in conflict until someone provides evidence showing that the first law of thermodynamics is false.

i'll address the rest later.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Friday, 22/Jan/10, 6:36 PM | Message # 221

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
okay, that makes more sense, but then again, its not very Christian to test God in the first place.

they wanted to prove God to the skeptics. is it not the prerogative of a Christian to teach people of the will of God? if they can prove prayer works to people who are all about science they can win over converts. it isn't "un-Christian" to test God when you are only testing him to prove his existence to people that don't believe. this is his will according to the bible.

Quote (sodr2)
it would be better if the person thats prayers have been answered to go to the church and record it there like these

that wouldn't be reliable at all.

Quote (sodr2)
anyways i don't know why God did nothing, all i know is that everything is according to His all holy and perfect will

ok, but you would think that there would at least be a noticeable difference between the people who were prayed over and those that weren't.

Quote (sodr2)
Christians dont look at death is a 'sad story', its the beginning of a new life

ok, but they still want to live as much as they can while they can, do they not?

Quote (sodr2)
the person who has cancer, and the people who are praying for him/her should not allow the testing to take place, why would they let it happen if they know its wrong?

why would it be wrong? why would they think it to be wrong? they know that they want to prove their God to the world. this is a way to do it.

Quote (sodr2)
maybe youre right, maybe its irrelevant since you mentioned they already test an existing situation, but still that doesnt mean God's going to answer the prayer

ok, that's fine, but out of hundreds of people you would think that he would answer a large majority of those prayers.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 23/Jan/10, 2:17 AM | Message # 222

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
Christians dont look at death is a 'sad story', its the beginning of a new life

Unfortunately many people waste away their lives in hope of a delusional fantasy.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 5:13 PM | Message # 223

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
they wanted to prove God to the skeptics. is it not the prerogative of a Christian to teach people of the will of God? if they can prove prayer works to people who are all about science they can win over converts. it isn't "un-Christian" to test God when you are only testing him to prove his existence to people that don't believe. this is his will according to the bible.

ok youre right, even in the Bible, miracles were used to convert people

Quote (eboyd)
that wouldn't be reliable at all.

lol, it would be to those who believe in the church... but usually they have some sort of evidence like medical records

Quote (eboyd)
ok, but they still want to live as much as they can while they can, do they not?

sure, that is their will, but God has a better plan, hence "trust in the Lord, and lean not on your own understanding"

-----------

Quote (eboyd)
ok, but you would think that there would at least be a noticeable difference between the people who were prayed over and those that weren't.

Quote (eboyd)
ok, that's fine, but out of hundreds of people you would think that he would answer a large majority of those prayers.

ahaaaaaa, i see where youre coming from... but the studies you're talking about, how can they conclude that prayer is generally useless? i mean, unless they conduct some sort of massive study over several, several years, examining everyone in the world who has any sort of affliction who prays, i dont see how anyone could possibly conclude that

but lets say that imaginary study was conducted and showed that 95% of prayers werent "answered" or even rebuffed... that would still mean nothing... in prayer, we must be have persistence (ie never giving up on God if there's a delay) and faith (ie knowing that God is capable/willing to help us)... if it is not His will, then our prayers will be answered in a better and greater way

FIN

Quote (eboyd)
do you know what perpetual motion is? the first law states roughly that a perpetual motion machine is a physical impossibility. this means that the amount of energy you put in to work a machine always results in loss or maintenance of energy. you cannot produce extra energy through work or any other means. energy is the means by which work is done and not the other way around. this means that it is physically impossible to increase the amount of energy in the universe, hence, it is physically impossible to create energy and God would have to violate the laws of physics in order to do so. for this purpose, science and God are in conflict until someone provides evidence showing that the first law of thermodynamics is false.

i remember reading something about that

like i said, couldnt God have 1) created energy, THEN 2) made this law?

and btw, if we grant that God created everything, what's so illogical about Him simply manipulating the laws He created? lets say (yes i know i gave this ex before) God created Adam in his mid 20's and put him in a room of scientists, then believers....the scientists will say, "we conclude he is 20 years old," the religious people will say "we believe he is 1 second old"....then we send these results to some twit like you who will say "science and God are in conflict"...is he right?

Added (25/Jan/10, 5:13 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (I_Guy)
Unfortunately many people waste away their lives in hope of a delusional fantasy.

have you ever thought "maybe God exists"?

Menace Date: Monday, 25/Jan/10, 7:18 PM | Message # 224

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
ahaaaaaa, i see where youre coming from... but the studies you're talking about, how can they conclude that prayer is generally useless? i mean, unless they conduct some sort of massive study over several, several years, examining everyone in the world who has any sort of affliction who prays, i dont see how anyone could possibly conclude that

but lets say that imaginary study was conducted and showed that 95% of prayers werent "answered" or even rebuffed... that would still mean nothing... in prayer, we must be have persistence (ie never giving up on God if there's a delay) and faith (ie knowing that God is capable/willing to help us)... if it is not His will, then our prayers will be answered in a better and greater way

FIN

If shit doesn't work it simply doesn't work

FIN !! :D

Quote (sodr2)

sure, that is their will, but God has a better plan, hence "trust in the Lord, and lean not on your own understanding"

Hence the medieval ages , hence religious genocides you don't see the problem in this line ? how this leads to blind faith and blind faith leads to extremism ? ,

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 26/Jan/10, 8:52 AM | Message # 225

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
ok youre right, even in the Bible, miracles were used to convert people

I knew you would see it my way :D

Quote (sodr2)
lol, it would be to those who believe in the church... but usually they have some sort of evidence like medical records

But we're talking about people who actually have a standard of evidence someone needs to meet before believing what they are told ;)

Quote (sodr2)

My point was they pray to continue living. Does God not answer at least some of those peoples' prayers in that regard?

Quote (sodr2)
ahaaaaaa, i see where youre coming from... but the studies you're talking about, how can they conclude that prayer is generally useless?
i mean, unless they conduct some sort of massive study over several, several years, examining everyone in the world who has any sort of affliction who prays, i dont see how anyone could possibly conclude that

It works just like any such study would work. They take a sample group (usually several hundred people) which they use to represent everyone. They then give a percentage which shows approximately what the study should show on a mass scale.

Quote (sodr2)

Do you think they just said one prayer and went on with their lives? Besides, we're talking about people who have a possibility of serious complications, even death here. They don't exactly have a huge window of time.

Quote (sodr2)
like i said, couldnt God have 1) created energy, THEN 2) made this law?

Lol you have a misunderstanding of what a law is. You make it seem as though it is something tangible. Laws are simply concepts that explain natural phenomena. Laws aren't created (the concepts behind them are, but their physical operations aren't), they exist, simple and plain. And even if they were, thinking God created them is illogical to virtual impossibility and so to believe this to be true is irrational thought.

Quote (sodr2)
and btw, if we grant that God created everything, what's so illogical about Him simply manipulating the laws He created?

We cannot presuppose god in this argument. If he exists anything is possible. If he doesn't (which is more than likely true), science more than likely holds the right answers.

Quote (sodr2)
lets say (yes i know i gave this ex before) God created Adam in his mid 20's and put him in a room of scientists, then believers....the scientists will say, "we conclude he is 20 years old," the religious people will say "we believe he is 1 second old"....then we send these results to some twit like you who will say "science and God are in conflict"...is he right?

The problem with this is that it is completely hypothetical. The person who believes in God would be right in such a weird situation, but that still doesn't change the fact that it would be illogical to believe such a thing.

Quote (sodr2)
have you ever thought "maybe God exists"?

I'm not I_Guy, but I can say that for most of my life, as a Christian up until recently, I did and I still do frequently. However, Occam's Razor tells me that it is pointless to go believing it.

I try to eliminate irrational thought. Agnostic atheism is the most rational belief.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Search: