[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Feminism (This might belong in culture but idk?)
Feminism
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 5:36 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (Joker13)
only thing a woman should be doing is getting me a sandwich with extra ham

fuuuuuck that shit!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 11:40 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Joker13)

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Joker13 Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 0:03 AM | Message # 18

Emcees
?

J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 2:13 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Why is wanting a woman that only stays in the kitchen bad? I know its a joke and I know I would want a woman that can do a lil more than that but I don't hate on ppl that want only that from a woman.

livin life like some cheesy movie
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 12:28 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
Why is wanting a woman that only stays in the kitchen bad? I know its a joke and I know I would want a woman that can do a lil more than that but I don't hate on ppl that want only that from a woman.

Because they act like that is what women were made for.

Regarding disrespect towards women, (calling them a hoe, telling them to suck your dick, calling them bitches, etc) I am torn on that issue. If a girl sleeps around and is only around for money, or because you play a sport, or whatever, and you actually feel for her back, and she fucks around on you, or just ditches you, then she is a bitch, and you have the right to disrespect her. Along with that disrespect may come sexist remarks, which are directed toward the woman you are talking to, not all women. But I am against calling all women bitches (Eazy-E lol). I would say that only like 25% of women are bitches.. If even that. But alot of times a girl will be a bitch and not even mean to be one, you know?

And do you think Ras Kass is a feminist?!? Go listen to "If/Then".

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 1:45 PM | Message # 21

Heads
It's really not as one sided as you think. Even though it's the man's fault for disrespecting a woman, it's a woman's fault for letting him disrespect her in a relationship.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Joker13 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 1:57 AM | Message # 22

Emcees
lol for real though i treat girls like queens but i still consider them bitches all of them have that bitch inside them they can unleash at anytime

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 1:11 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
Quote (Joker13)
lol for real though i treat girls like queens but i still consider them bitches all of them have that bitch inside them they can unleash at anytime

thas how i am. i treat them good but females do come out of no where talkin out there neck shit.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 4:49 PM | Message # 24

OGs
the fuck is that man with the beers got to do with it? weirdo.

El_Matador Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 10:49 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Speaking on feminist, every single girl after relationships with me became a tomboy-ass feminist. Well, I've tried to be a asexual sensitive gentleman... I've tried.... so hard.....

Ok, I didn't give a fuck, I'ma cold fucking bastard with itchin' cock, girls, I'm sorry :D

Quote (Joker13)
i treat girls like queens

these words sound funny coming from you, no wonder why they call you a JOKER lol

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I am against calling all women bitches (Eazy-E lol)

fam, Eazy-E is a perfect gentleman comparing to Geto Boys (beautfiul track, BEAUTIFUL! LMAO!)

Quote (Joker13)
all of them have that bitch inside them they can unleash at anytime

The title bitch don't apply to all women
But all women have a little bitch in 'em
(from Ice Cube's pimpology)

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Furious_Pryme Date: Saturday, 07/Aug/10, 3:44 PM | Message # 26

Removed
Quote (Joker13)

most gayist (yes GAYIST) comment in RHHF history

Q:HOW MANY FEMINISTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BOLB

A:NONE A FEMINIST CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 08/Aug/10, 2:25 AM | Message # 27

OGs
i thought feminism was the preferential treatment of women at the expense of men... check this out

http://www.freewebs.com/feminism-evaluated/

i think men have way more issues than women nowadays after seeing this vid

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 08/Aug/10, 7:46 AM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)

because woman should have the right to step outside of their own kitchen? because they should be allowed to have a free life? if the woman actually wants to stay in the kitchen then theres nothin wrong with that. but saying something like "woman aren't good for anything other than being in the kitchen" (if they say it seriously) is another thing

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Sep/10, 10:11 AM | Message # 29

Heads
this is BS feminism is bourgeois feminism i mean this is just female supremacy real feminism does not require social isolation and simply hating MEN real feminism means fighting against patriarchy and class divisions. These frustrated bitches on the TV make me sick they should really eat a DICK .

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 06/Oct/10, 2:54 AM | Message # 30

Heads
lol! nice!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Feminism (This might belong in culture but idk?)
Search: