[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The police. (General opinons)
The police.
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 12/Apr/11, 9:31 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (ritesofpasage)
In the Netherslands sure. In the United States where this happens.....no

Did you watch the whole video? They're implementing such systems around the world including in the U.S.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ritesofpasage Date: Wednesday, 13/Apr/11, 9:27 AM | Message # 17

DJs
I'm an idealist. But not to that end I know what the US is like are you here or overseas.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 13/Apr/11, 2:17 PM | Message # 18

Heads
I live in one of the busiest cities in the US -- Los Angeles. Look at that city in the video again. It isn't exactly undeveloped. It is very modern with plenty of cars on the road and it is working wonders for them and now many other communities around the world. And if there arises a need for it a town could easily be self-regulated in terms of traffic even with a few signs and/or traffic lights here and there. Would it take longer to get somewhere? Sure. But I guarantee it would be safer and would open people up to alternate routes and means of transportation. Also, to claim that self-policing doesn't work on a large scale defies a great example that is going on right now -- Egypt. Egypt is a fairly large country and it currently is being run by a transitionary government in which the people of the country are policing it themselves. Same could be said for Spain from 1936-1939 when it was actually in anarchist control (and yes, that includes cities such as Barcelona).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 12:37 PM | Message # 19

Heads
NAH!! NAAAH!!!! i swear to god the last thing we need is slower freeways.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 1:10 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
NAH!! NAAAH!!!! i swear to god the last thing we need is slower freeways.

lol true. like i'm saying though, we can run a system like ours with some traffic regulations but still void of traffic law enforcement.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 1:22 PM | Message # 21

Heads
When I was going up to LA, I took a privately regulated road where you have to pay a toll (I had smoked a blunt and accidentally ended up there). Even tho I was pissed that I wasted my money, I gotta say that shit was so much faster. The roads where a lot better quality too. my cars got a v6 engine so it was fun seeing how fast I could go on that road.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » The police. (General opinons)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: