New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » 9/11
9/11
TheHipHopSpot Date: Monday, 07/Mar/11, 4:39 PM | Message # 1

OGs
i use to like alex jones because he does try, but its just getting ridiculous now. after seeing him agree with the stupid shit charlie sheen said ive had enough. charlie said something and alex responded by saying,"that sounds like a thomas jefferson quote or something he would say". then charlie said thomas jefferson is a pussy. alex just continued like nothing happened. what the fuck does charlie sheen do to help out in this fucked up world? nothing. he has enough money to make a difference and comes out with these 9/11 videos making the truth look retarded. i know its a tough pill to swallow, but 9/11 was an inside job. most of the members of the 9/11 commission which is who did the "official" investigation want a new investigation. mostly because they were having information withheld from them. theyve said it before. i like how people dont do any research and argue it was terrorist. when the real investigators were stoned walled from any key information. there are a lot of articles on one of these links of public documented facts. like i said its a tough pill to swallow.

the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn....sub=new

http://www.infowars.com/the-anniversary-of-911/

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
Menace Date: Monday, 07/Mar/11, 6:29 PM | Message # 2

Heads
9-11 wasn't an inside job, read some history, study some geopolitics and you will see that 9-11 wasn't an inside job. I knew something like 9-11 was going to happen not because some spooky sources told me but because the US had it coming, its called BLOWBACK from this
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a86operationcyclone , I myself an Arab and a former Muslim with relatives all over the middle east, I know and i saw the frustration and hate, instead of blaming your government for blowing up its own buildings look at the past look at the present and accuse your government for creating terrorism not being terrorists. And Alex Jones is a clown, he does nothing but yell and clown in his videos flapping his arms and making stupid faces.

How can anyone take this man seriously? he's like Lady Gaga, he does anything to get attention

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 07/Mar/11, 6:38 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
menace, just out of curiousity, do you know much about the Oklahoma city bombing of 1995?
and do you believe it was an inside job?
i made a thread on it (i personally have no doubt in my mind that there is more to it than some guy building a bomb and blowing up a federal building) but if your interested in discussing it...? i just want your take on it, if you know much about it.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
TheHipHopSpot Date: Monday, 07/Mar/11, 8:55 PM | Message # 4

OGs
study my history?

the leaders of this country murdered countless people all over the world, a few thousand on there own soil isnt that hard to believe. especially because we went into vietnam because we lied and said our ships got attacked. that got a whole bunch of americans and vietnamese killed. ok if you really believe osama did do it, then why did we capture saddam? LOL uuuuh hes bad.....think its a coincidence we went into iraq right after? LOL come on now. when are we going to open our eyes now? the fact remains, that the majority of the 9/11 commission want a new investigation and dont believe the official story. i dont care how that sounds to anyone, it is fact. and more people are waking up to it everyday. we spent more money trying to find out who sucked bill clintons dick then who took the towers down. people just dont care anymore because it doesnt affect there little bubble.

Youtube
SPC

Message edited by TheHipHopSpot - Monday, 07/Mar/11, 8:57 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 07/Mar/11, 9:56 PM | Message # 5

Emcees

I'd look out... Menace knows his shit..

But it would be funny to see menace get smashed.

Menace Date: Monday, 07/Mar/11, 10:10 PM | Message # 6

Heads
LMAO That's wonderful, did you actually watch that video you posted? You know the word imperialism no? your country created an EMPIRE, 9-11 was a blow back for meddling with Islamic fundamentalists even that video shows that watch the 70's. When you post a video first watch it and study it, at least Google the events that happened there, for example Google the "Soviet war in Afghanistan" and the go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone and then here http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20958. I know its hard to actually research and understand the events that led to 9-11 but stop listening to others and do your own research but hey if you like watching videos with a guy yelling 9-11 was an inside job its OK, way simpler.

TheHipHopSpot Date: Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 3:56 AM | Message # 7

OGs
LOL youre telling me to research stuff im posting, you need to stop ignoring the fact that a majority of the 9/11 commission want a new investigation because they said information was being withheld. thats not me saying that, or alex jones or glenn beck or whoever. thats who was in charge of finding out what happened that day. public documented fact, can i make this anymore simpler? just look at the links at these credible people that work for the government that demand a new investigation. another article interviewing an investigator admitting the white house was withholding information. there are a lot of these. and i admit i use to like alex jones until recently i had enough. his site still has some good articles though that arent by him, but stories from credible websites that mainstream media doesnt want to talk about. im not trying to patronize you or anyone either, so chill with all that look it up shit because i have been.

http://www.democracynow.org/2004/3/23/the_white_house_has_played_cover

Youtube
SPC

Message edited by TheHipHopSpot - Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 3:59 AM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 9:08 AM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
his site still has some good articles though that arent by him, but stories from credible websites that mainstream media doesnt want to talk about.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 9:18 AM | Message # 9

Heads
NO you didn't, because you don't know or understand the circumstances of this event and you still ignore my facts, the fact is that Osama Bin Laden was on US payroll, the US trained the Mujahideen, the US engineered Islamic Fundamentalism and after the Soviet Union fell, the Mujahideen had completed their purpose and turned against their benefactors, the US will never admit directly these facts, so when you are blaming them for 9-11 you are doing the US government a favor.

Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
http://www.democracynow.org/2004/3/23/the_white_house_has_played_cover

But none of these links portray 9-11 as an inside job, i just done reading the interview from democracy now and that guy proves my point, DUDE how can you post something without reading it? read this from the democracy now interview, you post things that are self defeating to your own argument.

Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
Well, first of all, let’s look at what Richard Clarke has said. That’s the man in the White House serving four Presidents, three Republicans and one Democrat, the man responsible for monitoring terrorist activity and threats to the United States. He has come out with a scathing indictment of President Bush, saying he has handled the problem terribly because he had an obsession, basically, he and his top advisers, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, with Iraq. Not an obsession with Osama bin Laden and the terrorist cadre that was increasingly being formed in the 1990’s that is responsible, we now know, for the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, killing 17 sailors, or an increasing number of attacks and then ultimately the attack on 9-11. And yet this administration has chosen to focus on Iraq, not al Qaeda. Why? I think that is why the 9-11 commission has been dissed because if you really go into it, you really go into 9-11. You realize that this government had more information at its disposal and, in many ways, failed to understand the threat from al Qaeda, or discounted people like George Tenet who, from 1998 on, said that we were at war with al Qaeda. So, what happens here is that the real information that we did have from the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. about al Qaeda was relatively dissed and then Cheney and others went to the C.I.A. and said, look, give us the information that we really want. Richard Clarke recounts in his book that the 12th of September, after Condoleezza Rice had put Richard Clarke in charge of the emergency response in the situation room. The next day Richard Clarke goes in the situation room and they’re all talking about Iraq, not al Qaeda. Why is that? Why would the President continue to insist without any shred of evidence to connect Saddam Hussein with this attack? And why would Rumsfeld, on the day of the attacks, September 11, as revealed by Bob Woodward’s book "Bush at War" published two years ago, in his handwritten notes, say put it all together, tie it all together? Because they had a predisposition back to 1992 to go to war with Iraq. Why? Because I think the Neocons, the Right-wing in America, felt that president Bush I got beaten primarily because he didn’t take out Saddam Hussein because—so that became the real litmus test for foreign policy for the Neocons and for the Right wing. And once Bush got elected and Cheney was Vice President and Rumsfeld was Secretary of Defense and Wolfowitz was the number two in the Department of Defense, the Cheney-Wolfowitz plan dating from 1992, to take out Saddam Hussein became the operative foreign policy agenda. Item number one. We now know from secretary O’Neill, a Republican, who was Treasury Secretary under George Bush for a while, that within 10 days of the inauguration of President Bush, he was talking about invading Iraq. So, now if we really examine 9-11, we find that this administration, President Bush, has used 9-11 and the tragedy to this country and to the families in this country, the over 3,000 people who were lost, used that as an excuse to go after Saddam Hussein, not a reason to create the war in Iraq. So, they created a war that they were already predisposed to do and 9-11 gave them the excuse. That is why Osama bin Laden is still on the loose. That is why Osama bin Laden and his terrorist cadre are still blowing up people by the hundreds most recently in Spain, which changed that government and now Spain is withdrawing from Iraq.

I mean, we have a killer and killer organization on the loose and this President has chosen another course to pursue because of his own predilections to I guess avenge his father or follow the Neocon path that Saddam Hussein was the real enemy. The real enemy is Al Qaeda and that’s what the 9-11 commission will increasingly find in testimony and they will increasingly find that this government had more information about Al Qaeda from the FBI, dating back to 1994 that planes were planned to be used to hit major targets like big buildings. And if you follow the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Al Qaeda in many ways was behind that and why—why—they didn’t take their eye off the ball.

But this administration took its eye off the ball and, with a war in Iraq, has got our cream of American forces now bogged down there. We’re losing two soldiers a day and I think it is a disaster.

TheHipHopSpot Date: Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 5:05 PM | Message # 10

OGs
i have no idea what youre talking about, how is this self defeating? its credible people that want a new investigation and thats all. now youre posting that we funded bin laden which defeats your argument. we trained these people to do this and we had knowledge prior to it happening and bush and cheney said we never thought something like this would ever happen.

"In October last year, Cleland said the Bush administration was purposely stalling the investigation because of the 2004 election. Cleland said, "As each day goes by, we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before Sept. 11 than it has ever admitted."

this is the quote fromt he article, there is a lot of compartmentalization going on. the left doesnt know what the right is doing. this guy thinks real terrorists were responsible, but the government is withholding information from him. why would the government do that is my point. whats there to hide? you need to read inbetween the lines homie.

Youtube
SPC
Menace Date: Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 6:20 PM | Message # 11

Heads
None of the links you posted implied 9-11 was an inside job and that's all, real life is not like in the movies, i know these personally because i came from the same Islamic circles these fundamentalists come from, if we were face to face i would gladly tell you many many things about 9-11, i would tell you here but i am sure i will get into trouble. Back to the topic, cover up can mean many things, there are 1000 options all of them relevant, 9-11 being an inside job is right there alongside the cover up of the drug money involved prior to 9-11, the close relation between Bin Laden and the US government etc. There are literally thousands of options, all of them relevant, 9-11 being an inside job is not less important or more important then other options. That's what i meant by self defeating.

Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
we trained these people to do this

This is why i get pissed of man, the US government trained, armed and financed these people in the late 70's and early 80's to fight the SOVIET UNION in the AFGHAN-Soviet WAR , nobody trained these people to do 9-11 in time after the Soviet Union fell and they lost in Afghanistan, the Taliban took over and proclaimed victory , after this they turned against the US because the US started building military bases in what these people considered "holy land" so that's why these people turned against your country. That's why the US invaded Afghanistan because the Taliban didn't honor their end of the bargain. If you actually study some god damn history you will see that the Taliban and the US had a deal, they had a deal and the Taliban after winning gone rogue on the US government. Sorry if i offended you but this is a delicate issue for me because of family being involved in both sides and dying like fools, its just heartbreaking, sincerely even if 9-11 was an inside job we need to stop the American Empire before it destroys us.

TheHipHopSpot Date: Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 8:19 PM | Message # 12

OGs
that dont imply it was an inside job, but its more realistic. if we had went into Afghanistan, caught osama. then left there and didnt go into iraq and didnt apply the patriot act and if there wasnt a majority of the official investigators of 9/11 (the 9/11 commission) demanding for a new investigation. i would believe it was terrorists. im well aware of the history america has working with al qaeda, which makes it even more unbelievable. and its not just the american empire, there are a lot of countries in the UN that know what each other is doing, and doing little to nothing to stop it. you cant tell me something because you might get into trouble? really? im sure its something a whistle blower has already brought up before. not to mention if youre implying you know something important to the government, then thats enough right there. this conversation alone is enough to put us on the terrorist watch list. do you know how many children are on that list? were exercising our rights right now, dont be afraid!

Added (08/Mar/11, 8:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------
oh ya and im not offended, actually when you bring this kind of conversation up to people that DONT have families on both sides of this like you, they act so defensive and dont listen to a thing that you say to them. there are people that dont believe it, and people that dont want to believe it, big difference. people defend the troops but most troops are against the war now because they thought they were fighting terrorists, not defending poppy fields. ive talked to a lot of soldiers from iraq and afghanistan that can testify to that and a lot of other stuff.

Youtube
SPC
Menace Date: Tuesday, 08/Mar/11, 9:05 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
that dont imply it was an inside job, but its more realistic. if we had went into Afghanistan, caught osama. then left there and didnt go into iraq and didnt apply the patriot act and if there wasnt a majority of the official investigators of 9/11 (the 9/11 commission) demanding for a new investigation. i would believe it was terrorists.

Every government in the world ripped the benefits of this tragedy, even if Bin laden was caught in the first time the patriot act would still be passed, because that's how governments in general rule, trough fear and paranoia , that's how this whole system works on, one class of people ruling another trough different tactics. As i said at my first post, we live in a society where people are divided among social classes, in such a society a seen and unseen battle is waged everyday, that battle is called CLASS CONFLICT, from the Wisconsin strike to the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt , one class trying to rise another one trying to repress, as Karl Marx said "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles." I see you speak passionately about this and you are welcome to speak, maybe you already know but RHHF was and is a socially and politically progressive hip hop website, our agenda was always more "revolutionary" in a way or another, the co founder of RHHF is an anarchist (Eboyd) and myself am an active anarchist so if you have anything to say regarding anything just post it, it was a time when this website was full of politics and religious debates so don't worry. Hell, we brought Emseed to the dark side trough our debates LOL :D

Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
you cant tell me something because you might get into trouble? really? im sure its something a whistle blower has already brought up before. not to mention if youre implying you know something important to the government, then thats enough right there. this conversation alone is enough to put us on the terrorist watch list. do you know how many children are on that list? were exercising our rights right now, dont be afraid!

Well something like that, i have some relatives inside these groups, i myself was schooled for some time in a Madrasah until my father died, so i was approached by some bearded figures if you know what i mean LOL :D . Thats why i doubt it was an inside job because i had an inside scoop all the time, yeah they are watching i mean they don't even hide they never did, Obama was the one that passed that cyber watch bill, so yeah, we must limit our conversations to Charlie Sheen's hookers, trolling and porno, so i am sorry i really can't say more, all this talk about politics and shit got me into a lot of trouble in real life i am not trying to bring it here too. Although one thing you are right , rogue elements within knew about this and didn't do nothing some elements within but not the whole body.

Quote (TheHipHopSpot)
oh ya and im not offended, actually when you bring this kind of conversation up to people that DONT have families on both sides of this like you, they act so defensive and dont listen to a thing that you say to them. there are people that dont believe it, and people that dont want to believe it, big difference. people defend the troops but most troops are against the war now because they thought they were fighting terrorists, not defending poppy fields. ive talked to a lot of soldiers from iraq and afghanistan that can testify to that and a lot of other stuff.

Its no problem, we need such conservations,this website at one time was bursting with such convos now all of them died and it seems the forum died too, so its good.

TheHipHopSpot Date: Wednesday, 09/Mar/11, 3:24 PM | Message # 14

OGs
ya its always good to talk about this kind of stuff so we dont get too comfortable. i appreciate you not attacking me and not making fun of me, people get way too sensitive. and when i type, it looks like im patronizing people but youd have to know me to understand. i have a good sense of humor but at the same time look into this crazy nwo stuff so it looks weird.

"Although one thing you are right , rogue elements within knew about this and didn't do nothing some elements within but not the whole body."

thats what i mean by compartmentalization. the left hand doesnt know what the right is doing. otherwise it would fall apart quicker then building 7. but enough about 9/11. im curious to know what you think about the cyber security bill. i think the internet will be shut down within this year. but not for good, temporarily. theyre trying to convince us that hackers might hack the computers for our nukes and blow everything up. but the reality is, the nukes and our bombs are on a completely different system you cant just go online and hack. making people paranoid like you said. we should really start a new topic. im sick and tired of charlie sheen lol

checkout this song if you havent already. its about what were talking about

Youtube
SPC
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 09/Mar/11, 3:55 PM | Message # 15

Heads
HipHopSpot, you should read 9/11 by Noam Chomsky. the best thing about it is that the book is very short, just crammed with important info. this is the point that me and Menace are talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/9-11-Noam-Chomsky/dp/1583224890

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » 9/11
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: