[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: J-Breakz, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » The 9/11 discussion thread (This should get really interesting...)
The 9/11 discussion thread
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 2:11 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
So, I've been watching ALOT of 9/11 videos. I've always been interested in the Conspiracy theories, but never really read into them... They seem like bullshit.
This thread is for any 9/11 discussion, whether it is about some video you saw, why you think it happened, whatever...

One thing I realized today is that 9/11 is my first memory.
I remember that morning, I had woken up, asked my mom if it was a school day, and got in the shower. I'm pretty sure my dad had left for work by this time. It had to have been around 8:00 central time, as I remember my mom flipping through the channels right before I was getting into the shower. I remember getting out of the shower, opening the door to her room, and her folding clothes while looking at the TV. I remember seeing a helicopter fly around the first tower that was hit. I remember asking if it was a preview for a new movie, and she said no, and moved me out of the room into my room. I went to school (I was in 1st grade) and I our teacher was reading us a story that she had written on the white board in large, blue marker. Then another teacher came in with a principal behind her and said "The second one is down..". I remember one kid had been told by his parents what happened, and he basically broke it to the class by saying "Some people blew up Downtown". Then the teacher explained it to us, and some kid asked why someone would do that, and she said "People do bad things, and sometimes life falls apart.". I won't forget how powerful that was. The last thing I remember is driving home, and near a gas station, my mom was talking to my dad about how high the gas prices were going to get... At least I think they were talking about that.

I just think it's fucked that one of my first memories is of 9/11.

Where were you when 9/11 happened? How old were you? What was it like?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 3:44 AM | Message # 2

Heads
It was the aliens of planet Zenou. They abducted the towers and feasted on the people inside. The videos we all saw were fakes. ;)

I was at home getting ready for school when the first tower was hit and then I went to school and when I got home I watched the news pretty much all day and remember the next several months revolved around the events of that day politically in some way or another. I was in 7th grade.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 5:16 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
I was at home getting ready for school when the first tower was hit and then I went to school and when I got home I watched the news pretty much all day and remember the next several months revolved around the events of that day politically in some way or another. I was in 7th grade.

And-And-And-And!
lol.
No really though.... I mean it's so weird for me. Because in all honesty, I can't remember much before that. I'm pretty sure that is the first major event in my life which I can remember vividly. I remember exactly the way the TV screen looked. It was the Today Show. The area above the news ticker was yellow. I remember that the principle was wearing a blue blouse thingy with roses on it.
I just think it's fucked that kids my age and maybe 2-3 years older have had so many images of violence and war implemented in our heads at such a young age. I mean sure, video games and movies already do this, but to really see all that... It's just weird. Sometimes I wonder if I would still question things like I do if I hadn't had to grow up in a time of war, where I was constantly hearing about terror alerts and suicide bombings. Have there been worse wars? Yes. Sure. But no matter what, I don't think images and ideas like this should be shoved into children's brains, you know? I just think.... What if. What if 9/11 never happened? You know what I mean? /cheesy rant.

ThaScience Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 8:27 AM | Message # 4

OGs
what happen to the hot girls thread??????

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 11:48 AM | Message # 5

OGs
Quote (ThaScience)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude....WTF!!?!!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 12:00 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
It was the aliens of planet Zenou. They abducted the towers and feasted on the people inside. The videos we all saw were fakes.

wow did you do any research AT ALL... you sir are ignorant... the reptilian men in the government resurrected there old fellow mates... lizard-man from soul caliber the video game and reptile from mortal kombat...

together as a duo they set up bombs at the bottom of wtc... they then used the illuminati's powers to teleport to the plane and hijack the plane... they flew it into the tower and planted fake tapes of people talking about terrorists in the plane... if you listen to the tape of people crying about the hijackers and play it backwards... you hear... satan i love you... satan i love you... satan i love you... also another fact... george bush is not a reptilian... he's actually a demon himself! look i have proof!! look at this t-shirt made by the revolutionary killumanati shirt store!!!

fun fact: the jews also helped... they funded for the bombs! and the evil faggot gay homos (also known as efgh society) had something to do with it too! i know they did!

Added (28/Feb/10, 12:00 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ThaScience)

some asshole moved it to the rant forum lol

eboyd Date: Sunday, 28/Feb/10, 5:26 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
wow did you do any research AT ALL... you sir are ignorant... the reptilian men in the government resurrected there old fellow mates... lizard-man from soul caliber the video game and reptile from mortal kombat...

together as a duo they set up bombs at the bottom of wtc... they then used the illuminati's powers to teleport to the plane and hijack the plane... they flew it into the tower and planted fake tapes of people talking about terrorists in the plane... if you listen to the tape of people crying about the hijackers and play it backwards... you hear... satan i love you... satan i love you... satan i love you... also another fact... george bush is not a reptilian... he's actually a demon himself! look i have proof!! look at this t-shirt made by the revolutionary killumanati shirt store!!!

fun fact: the jews also helped... they funded for the bombs! and the evil faggot gay homos (also known as efgh society) had something to do with it too! i know they did!

yes, yes, that's what i meant rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 2:46 AM | Message # 8

Rappers
The MAN did it.

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 3:11 AM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (s0dr2)
Quote (ThaScience)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude....WTF!!?!!

i think the people behind 9/11 moved it to the rant forum

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 3:12 AM | Message # 10

Rappers
the MAN did that too

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 4:19 AM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i think the people behind 9/11 moved it to the rant forum

Quote (EYAR15)
the MAN did that too

i know this is extremely predictable of me, but....

rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 4:32 AM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
i know this is extremely predictable of me, but....

I'm pretty sure that the man is making Eyar and Emseed say that, so you will really think it was them, when it wasn't.
See, the man is good at making it seem like they did things that they didn't, good or bad. They trick you all the time. Look at a picture of Jay Z, a well known rap artist. Flip it upside down, go to photoshop, set the skew to 666 (the number of the beast), and you clearly will see the phrase, "We control you."
It's all over the place man. The man is probably reading this right now!!!
Shit there he is! RUN! eyar2

Adam Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 7:45 AM | Message # 13

B-Girls
You know what this thread reminds me of 1 of my most contemplated topic. ODB's death, I think the man did it.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 9:38 AM | Message # 14

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
ODB's death, I think the man did it

Oh man that's been proven thousands of times! The real question is, what didn't the man do?

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 01/Mar/10, 12:02 PM | Message # 15

OGs
who the hell's "the man"?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » The 9/11 discussion thread (This should get really interesting...)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: