[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: J-Breakz, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » Egypt unrest : another Tunisian style revolution?
Egypt unrest : another Tunisian style revolution?
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 01/Feb/11, 10:45 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i'm surprised at how supportive the us government are of this, i wonder if the us has plans to move in and take advantage of whoever replaces him

as far as i saw yesterday they were not sure who to support.

Quote (LadyChinita)
i'm not surprised at all, the US dont want to loose tides with egypt and were afraid to go against mubarak at first..just incase this turned out different lol..its not about the "people" its about money.. for the U.S. he's been dillying and dallying about this whole thing from the beginning.. going on the side that he thinks is winning this battle, thats why he sits back and waits, gives speeches with no real answers behind them lol..checking out the final outcome..if the military would have went against the people then obama would have supported Mubarak, in any case he's safe from both sides lol..

so true!

Quote (Menace)
That video is wondeful, i love the part when that guy says "Whether you are a Christian, whether you are a Muslim, whether you are an Atheist, you will demand your god damn rights and we will have our rights when way or the other." That is beautiful struck a tear in my eye, it happened in the 20's when the world was in the brink of world revolution, one day the whole world will really wake up and take arms maybe its a romantic and Utopian vision but one day we all will be in the same situation and we will not hesitate to take arms.

yeah, that part in specific was pretty powerful to me too.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 02/Feb/11, 5:52 AM | Message # 17

OGs
the internet just came back on , im so happy :D:D:D

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 02/Feb/11, 1:57 PM | Message # 18

Heads
damn you're in Egypt right now, did you join in the protests?

and also is it true this "muslim brotherhood" are the ones planning to take over? thats what fox and probably all the christian programs are saying

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 02/Feb/11, 2:15 PM | Message # 19

Heads
fuck Fox. they are saying that so they have a reason to be in opposition to the protests.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Wednesday, 02/Feb/11, 4:36 PM | Message # 20

Heads
what?? LOL, the Muslim brotherhood started an electoral campaign but nobody really gives them attention, most people are on the streets not to say that these revolts are very secular in nature. I guarantee these people will not bow down to authoritarianism it does not matter if its western backed authoritarianism or an Islamic one. The right wing outlets are just trying to discredit the popular and secular nature of these revolutions and revolts so they can fit them into their anti-islam/anti-Arab agenda.

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 02/Feb/11, 7:06 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (Menace)
The right wing outlets are just trying to discredit the popular and secular nature of these revolutions and revolts so they can fit them into their anti-islam/anti-Arab agenda.

i think its also so they can connect Obama with Islam, because Obama has already given a speech supporting the protests and Fox make it their job to try and make everything obama does look bad no matter what he does, so if obama supports the protests then they can say how the protests and muslim and use it to discredit obama too and make him look like an islam supporter

heres what one christian says about it

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » Egypt unrest : another Tunisian style revolution?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: