[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: J-Breakz, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » End of the world Saturday what you up to?
End of the world Saturday what you up to?
ritesofpasage Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 2:50 PM | Message # 1

DJs
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011....66.html

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Menace Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 3:01 PM | Message # 2

Heads
This is a millionth time, this scenario repeated itself too many times.

NtG Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 3:24 PM | Message # 3

Heads
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Mark 13:32

...AND since this is based on the Bible.... there is no chance that it happens.

[deleted]
Menace Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 3:55 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Man, there is literally crazy shit in the bible , if you start interpreting all the crazy shit , we'll end up killing our neighbor for working on Sunday, burning witches at stake, and stoning people . If the end of the world is on Saturday, then i want those peoples stuff :D

Treach Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 5:05 PM | Message # 5

OGs
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 5:21 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Lol this one kid keeps bothering me in one of my classes...
We talk about politics and shit, and he's extremely new to all of it (not that I'm Mr. Know everything) but he sorta nags me about shit and is always asking about my opinions on shit thinking I'm like some professor of everything or some shit.
anyways this week he's been like "TAYLOR dude do you think the end is really coming?" and i'm just like "DUDE NO it's the fucking Christians, this shit happens every 15 years." and he's like "I dunno man like the Mayans are saying the same shit! Weird shit you better prepare!"

for real if it happens i'm glad. good for them. i think it's fucking hilarious. How the fuck are you going to say this same event is going to happen, every 15 years? And it never happens and then you're all like "Oh no wait I miscalculated, it's actually 15 years from now."
facepalm

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
NtG Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 5:53 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
"DUDE NO it's the fucking Christians, this shit happens every 15 years."

No, it's not the chirstians, it's some psycho guy who already tried to predict it once. If Christians believed that it was happening this weekend then they wouldnt be Christians because of my last post:

Quote (NtG)
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Mark 13:32

If they believe it is gonna happen, then they are denouncing the word of the bible.

[deleted]
Menace Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 6:43 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Christians in general are not Christians in the literal sense, because there are TONS of contradictory stuff in the bible. Religion is relative as all life.

Ratmn Date: Thursday, 19/May/11, 10:32 PM | Message # 9

DJs
Meh.
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Anyways, if this happens, i won't die as a virgin. I'm fucking a hoe.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
ritesofpasage Date: Friday, 20/May/11, 10:34 AM | Message # 10

DJs
It does contradict the bible to say that someone would know the time.

If people were smart this would of been the weekend to release that movie 2012.

Ratmn trying to hit the skins lol. I heard that 40% of us teenagers are still virgins. Nothing wrong with being a virgin my opinion though.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Menace Date: Friday, 20/May/11, 10:51 AM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (ritesofpasage)
Ratmn trying to hit the skins lol. I heard that 40% of us teenagers are still virgins. Nothing wrong with being a virgin my opinion though.

:D :D

Greeny Date: Friday, 20/May/11, 11:36 AM | Message # 12

OGs
All the doom's day fuss is stupid. The people, who spend time to worry about the end, wouldn't live life to the fullest if they knew the date of the end anyway.

Quote (Menace)
Christians in general are not Christians in the literal sense, because there are TONS of contradictory stuff in the bible. Religion is relative as all life.

That's what makes creationists so funny. That and their inability to put two and two together.

To be safe, I always keep my bottle caps, so I'll survive after the nuclear war. (A guy I know actually does this)

:)
s0dr2 Date: Friday, 20/May/11, 1:13 PM | Message # 13

OGs
if i dont post tomorrow that means i died (most likely in a car crash)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

NtG Date: Friday, 20/May/11, 5:50 PM | Message # 14

Heads

[deleted]
Ratmn Date: Friday, 20/May/11, 8:10 PM | Message # 15

DJs
Quote (ritesofpasage)

In the wise words of Riley Freeman:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » End of the world Saturday what you up to?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: