[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Black on White racism vs White on black (sdlfksf)
Black on White racism vs White on black
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 15/Mar/09, 5:03 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Ok.
Im sick of ALL white being percieved as "Rich snotty racists"
there are alot of cases where blacks are just as racist AND vice versa.
Its not a matter of which is worse, because both are equally evil, HOWEVER, I will agree that white on black has a MUCH larger impact on society, as the state that america was in the 1800's, white people gained nearly all positions of power, creating a cycle that resulted in a seemlessly neverending "Spoil System".
But not all whites are rich, and not all blacks are poor.
Idk...
I have so much to say that supports both arguements but I cant quite articulate it.... There is so much!
Its like BAM!
Like nuclear explosions going off in my dick and brain all at once.

Like for instance, when Rass Kass said "All whites must be percieved as potential predetors", I hated it. But then when you break it down, it really isnt racist. Its a value judgement.
Predator-any organism that exists by preying upon other organisms..

All humans consume living organisms, meaning that ALL people are potential predators.
So if you are being totally fair about it that is how it would breakdown.
But he means that it is EVERY white mans goal to kill him, break him down, etc. Shit im proud for him. He accomplished something in life instead of doing something stupid.
However, let's say my ancestors owned slaves (we didnt. We were in europe until 1890's). Lets say my ancestors built a fortune out of owning slaves. Does that mean I should give up what I have because of something I, or anyone else has any control over? That is the arguement.
I think that instead of giving it up, the rich people should actually do something with it instead of just passing it down, investing in other rich people, etc. They should put money in things that will sprout MORE good things to happen to people that have seen bad things most of their lives. For example, build a communtiy center instead of putting money in Nike.
Shit idk....
Im confused.
I cant articulate it.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 15/Mar/09, 5:25 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
Yeah but that doesent reflect the WHOLE white race.
Thats like saying "Black people in urban areas tend to form gangs. All black people must be percieved as potential gang members because 1 percent of them are"

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Emseed Date: Sunday, 15/Mar/09, 6:17 PM | Message # 3

Watchers
I know whites have done a lot of bad but as far as im concerned ras kass was being racist. Thats not the first time hes said something like that. Btw check out eboyds track 'A white man'
J-Breakz Date: Sunday, 15/Mar/09, 9:18 PM | Message # 4

Heads
It's dumb, I don't think white people should be thought of any differently than black people. It doesn't matter if a white person's ancestors enslaved black people, that wasn't his/her choice. I think it's funny how people describe their race as "my people". "My people" have struggled thru this, "my people" have struggled thru that.... as if that person should take all the credit for the accomplishments and struggles of people of his ethnicity.

livin life like some cheesy movie

Message edited by J-Breakz - Sunday, 15/Mar/09, 9:19 PM
eboyd Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 0:17 AM | Message # 5

Heads
fuck white people man!!! those fucking cracker ass bitches stole all the Indians' land, raped their women. anyone with white skin should be thrown into a fucking fire pit or drowned!!! i fucking hate you honkeys and crackers!!!!! eat shit and die! the whole lot of you!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 8:19 AM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
as if that person should take all the credit for the accomplishments and struggles of people of his ethnicity

and vice versa white people should take all the shit for the wrongs their "people" have done

The World Is Yours
Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 12:26 PM | Message # 7

Removed
The only race we should wipe out of history
is the chinese!!!! sure we wouldnt have shoes etc etc
but im sure theres paki and hindu kids who make
shoes so we are totaly fine anyways WE MUST SLAUGHTER
THE CHINESE BEFORE THEY SLAUGHTER US! they out number us
but if we all work together we can rid the world of this infested race!
first there comming to our countrys on there boats then there taking over
our work and taking our factorys and other work places.
they act like there the innocent ones but i think the japanese soldier
who killed a bunch of chinese in the asian holocaust should be classed
as heros!...im very much againts the chinese beside there food..
and Mahjong thats dope SO WHOS WITH ME! - raise your arm!
Menace Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 1:45 PM | Message # 8

Heads
the Chinesse are not a "race" they are an ethnicity the Chinesse are part of the Mongoloid "race" which all the Asian people are part man you ain't intelligent enough to even be a racist lol

Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 1:55 PM | Message # 9

Removed
Quote (Menace)
intelligent enough to even be a racist

So your saying rednecks and trailor trash are smart!????????LMFAO!
dude..come on man u dont have to be smart to be a racist! hahahahaha
i dont know where u been man but unles it inside a cave you should know
that rednecks who are racist aint smart people man..any kinda people who marry
there cousins and live in small trailors with 12 family members aint smart dude
think about what u type before u type it next time menace
anyways yes the chinese still count as a race. why do u think
nobody calls them Mongoloid? cause chinese is still counted a race dude
Menace Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 2:21 PM | Message # 10

Heads
lol SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER !! grab a fucking science book the CHINESSE are a ETHNICITY and i meant that in a positive way you try to justify your racism but you don't even understand racism lol damn your stupid Erik was right

Menace Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 2:26 PM | Message # 11

Heads
ohh and Nate you look BLACK cut that asian bull crap YOU LOOK BLACK you can't be a member of any asian supremacist group cause you look BLACK they gonna kick the shit out of you you are delusional Nate drop it

Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 2:56 PM | Message # 12

Removed
Quote (Menace)
ohh and Nate you look BLACK cut that asian bull crap YOU LOOK BLACK you can't be a member of any asian supremacist group cause you look BLACK they gonna kick the shit out of you you are delusional Nate drop it

well im only half asian menace im not full asian dumbass you think im not asian
cause my eyes aint slanted? RACIST! your a racist menace you think all asians have the chink eyes?
lol! many asians have round eyes or normal looking eyes. and how do i look black? my nose isnt huge
my lips aint huge i dont like watermelon i dont get women pregant then run off. i dont steel cars
and complain about food stamps

Quote (Menace)
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER !! grab a fucking science book the CHINESSE are a ETHNICITY and i meant that in a positive way you try to justify your racism but you don't even understand racism damn your stupid Erik was right

lmao! comming from the guy who thinks rednecks are smart dude come off it now okay......and to think people here thought u was smart!

Message edited by Kriptah-Knite - Monday, 16/Mar/09, 2:58 PM
Menace Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 3:23 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
^^ damn you stupid

WORD !!!! he has no idea where he is and what the fuck he is doing lol

El_Matador Date: Monday, 16/Mar/09, 4:17 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (Emseed)
I know whites have done a lot of bad but as far as im concerned ras kass was being racist. Thats not the first time hes said something like that. Btw check out eboyds track 'A white man'

Ras Kass recorded a track with Vinnie Paz. lol

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

ill Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:21 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
white people are the devil

doom sucks

its not looking good cry

lol biggrin

The World Is Yours
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Black on White racism vs White on black (sdlfksf)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: