[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » What is everyone's opinion on Gucci Mane?
What is everyone's opinion on Gucci Mane?
Kiba Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 4:55 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
i've never heard a single song from him but with a faggot name like Gucci Mane there's no way im even gonna try to listen to him, even if he does make one or two good songs

same

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

I_Guy Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 6:49 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Menace is correct. Music from people like Gucci Mane is killing everything. It affects culture and so many other social platforms. It's poison.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
PNobleDaLyricist Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 10:51 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
Quote (howsyourmom)
Gucci Mane > TI

HELL NAW...eboyd i think u seriously hate T.I. 4 some reason lol n dat quote aint da reason i said dat eitha

Added (23/Mar/09, 10:51 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Pensmoke)
In Memphis this man is considered dope. But then again, so is 3-6 Mafia. The real Memphis artists never get any shine. Its a brainwashed city.

lord infamous was raw when he was wit dem

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

eboyd Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 10:55 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
HELL NAW...eboyd i think u seriously hate T.I. 4 some reason lol n dat quote aint da reason i said dat eitha

i do hate TI. he fucking sucks! Lil Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TI and i HATE Lil Wayne's faggot ass! but seriously, after listening to that Gucci track (i haven't heard anything from him before this post) i'd have to say TI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gucci.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:01 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
T.I. has some overall skill i'd just say he's average his only problem is that he can't make a album thats better than decent

gucci has no skill wats so eva...sometimes his flow b on point with the beat but his lyrics is ass crack i can respect T.I. 4 speak n da truth in some tracks

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 3:08 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (PNobleDaLyricist)
T.I. has some overall skill i'd just say he's average his only problem is that he can't make a album thats better than decent

gucci has no skill wats so eva...sometimes his flow b on point with the beat but his lyrics is ass crack i can respect T.I. 4 speak n da truth in some tracks

TI is far below average, but i will give to him that he is the second to least terrible corporate fag. Lil Wayne is the closest of any corporate rapper to being not below average.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 3:09 AM | Message # 22

Heads
wait, i take that back. he's fourth. Kanye's the closest to being a not below average rapper, Wayne is second, 50 is third and TI is fourth.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 4:16 AM | Message # 23

Heads
kanye
wayne
t.i
50 cent

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ill Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 9:12 AM | Message # 24

Emcees
lol kanye in the bottom 4 of all rappers?

wayne is shit, ive heard better stuff from everyone else in that list

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 6:30 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Kanye has nothing to do whit MCing he never had he even recognized Rhymefest ghost wrote many of his raps Kanye should stay at producing he should live MCing alone we are full of trend's in hip hop we don't need others and i say once again 24/7 air play for people like Gucci Mane kills everything from the musical side of hip hop to the cultural side of hip hop

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/09, 3:18 AM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (ill)
lol kanye in the bottom 4 of all rappers?

nooooo, he's at the top. those 4 are the closest thing to not being absolute shit the mainstream has to offer.

Quote (ill)
wayne is shit, ive heard better stuff from everyone else in that list

i beg to differ:

^^^ he fucking shitted all over this beat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjbetgrF1k4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4wBZ6-Wws

there's only one other song i like by him but i can't find it. the rest is absolute SHIITE Muslim! © someone else on the site (i think Nate, ilikebacon or EmSeeD).

Quote (Menace)
Kanye has nothing to do whit MCing he never had he even recognized Rhymefest ghost wrote many of his raps Kanye should stay at producing he should live MCing alone we are full of trend's in hip hop we don't need others and i say once again 24/7 air play for people like Gucci Mane kills everything from the musical side of hip hop to the cultural side of hip hop

AGREED!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/09, 8:35 AM | Message # 27

Emcees
nahh i actualy looked at that gorgia song before i said he was shit cos i know you liked it but it was waste, the beat is good so is his message but his rapping is shit. this is fucked up man there are alot better mainstream emcees then this top 4.

Quote (Menace)
he never had he even recognized Rhymefest

immortal tech never recognized 9/11 was terrorists which is worse? lol

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/09, 9:07 AM | Message # 28

Heads
naah Mos Def thinks terrorists didn't do 9-11 not tech if you listen to the lyrics he says nothing about 9-11 tough this is irrelevant shows how ignorant you are musical wise

ill Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/09, 9:11 AM | Message # 29

Emcees
mos def whatever theyre on the same song i dont listen to tech so i was bound to get it wrong

my point is if he doesnt recognize rhymefest how does it make him less of an emcee? hes the same its just his personal views, doom thought ghostface was whack does that mean hes less of an emcee too? if i dont know the difference if mos def or tech said they thought 9/11 was a hoax on the same song am i less of a hip hop head/

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/09, 9:18 AM | Message # 30

Heads
are u mentally retarded or something ?? i SAID KANYE WEST recognized Rhymefest as his ghostwriter so Kanye should leave rapping and stay at producing leave rapping at those who actually have skills

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » What is everyone's opinion on Gucci Mane?
Search: