Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Hip-Hop Industry Masonic Agenda
Hip-Hop Industry Masonic Agenda
Chinita Date: Thursday, 09/Apr/09, 11:51 PM | Message # 1

Heads
This video examines the various agendas that are CURRENTLY being pushed through Hip-Hop and the direction they are moving us in.

This work is a mixture of conversations from Alan Watt, Tupac Shakur & "Gwapo's" weekly Radio Show.

Hip-Hop Industry Masonic Agenda pt.1/3

Hip-Hop Industry Masonic Agenda pt.2/3

Hip-Hop Industry Masonic Agenda pt.3/3

ill Date: Friday, 10/Apr/09, 7:44 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
lmao wow, just like the gay agenda huh

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 10:27 AM | Message # 3

Heads
man, take this goddamn thread off the site, the video off the front page, etc. this video is the corporate agenda trying to hold us down damn it! listen to the people in the video! it's 50 Cent talking about KRS, Nas, Common, etc. being freemasons!!!!! are you kidding????? you really want this shit on our site? it's a load of horseshit!!!! take it down ASAP! nah, you know what, i'll do it now.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 10:28 AM | Message # 4

Heads
i am leaving this up so the rest of you can see this. fucking ridiculous. watch what you post before you post it.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 2:23 PM | Message # 5

Heads
naah i done my share study on Masons and similar societies and in the end i woke up and saw that i am in a 200 year old argument that has her roots in medieval antisemitism these people tell us to wake up but if you really do some study on them on these societies you will discover this is a 200 year old political mold of people accusing different scapegoats cause they don't grasp reality

ill Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 4:10 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
i watched the first vid i cant even work out what its saying, whats the point of this?

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 4:28 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Exactly my point Menace. This mason/illuminati shit is bogus. We tell the truth and they make absurd counter claims to make what we say sound as irrelevant as what they say.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Render215 Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 4:33 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
They're tryin to say that some emcee's are prob hiding the fact that they are Masons... Like most people do. They are tight lipped for a reason i think.

They've been rather evasive to my shrewdly constructed interrogations... You see, I work for the US government, and there are plenty of them within the ranks..

I've made friends with plenty and didn't know... Until i found out for myself... After i asked enough questions, they told me that the only way i can find out is by joining.. lol

They said I would get a sword, but then again, the guy who invited me to RHHF said that upon joining, my penis would grow larger, and I'd get infinite girlfriendz.

So I joined RHHF instead.. I'm still waiting for the infinite girlfriendz. cat donatello wtf iz a ninja turtle doing here? Looks like an old watch i used to have.. lol

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
ill Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 4:35 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
haha what happens when you join them then, you just promote each other or what? its like the ultimate gang lol

The World Is Yours
Render215 Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 4:38 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Masons tend to do business within the Temple ranks... So yeah they hook each other up... Yeah, kinda like the Gay agenda... lol

They said i could become a Templar Knight.. hee hee.. As long as i don't get thrown in a barrel... jeez.

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
eboyd Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 4:39 PM | Message # 11

Heads
LMAO! Man, that freemason shit is such BS. The NWO rumors are a bit more plausible because of globalization but they too are unlikely, at least not like it is claimed to be.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Acekat00o Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 4:50 PM | Message # 12

Heads
speaking of agendas ,new vid uploaded ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6J_1mD2SAI&feature=channel_page

Graffiti
Menace Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 5:35 PM | Message # 13

Heads
the Masons are a fraternal pseudo religious organization you can trace their roots to the Temple Knights they were well known in the middle ages as good builders they built all the major Churches in Western Europe some of them still have Masonic symbols graven in them the break up between the Catholic Church and the Masons occurred when the Masons stopped working for them the Masons officially reject all forms of religious institutionalization and all religious in fact so the Church used that to demonize the masons cause in that time rejecting all religions or the Catholic Church was like being Satan himself so till the 1980's when a act was passed in the Catholic Church the Masons were continuently demonized by the Catholic Church for 500 years thats why there are so many Masons in the USA many of the colonial settlers were Masons fleeing from persecution in fact some of the founding fathers were self proclaimed masons. But they are well known for influence peddling and lets be serious such forms of organizations are doomed to become elitist organizations in Capitalist countries why yaal think they banned them from communist countries ?? as i said in my conspiracy theory article blaming minorities will get you nowhere ohh and Franco the fascist leader of Spain had an obsession whit this theory and he ended up killing half a million people because of it

Menace Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 5:48 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
LMAO! Man, that freemason shit is such BS. The NWO rumors are a bit more plausible because of globalization but they too are unlikely, at least not like it is claimed to be.

the NWO thing is simple they can't understand current geo-political events so they pin something on it so they can understand it

eboyd Date: Saturday, 11/Apr/09, 6:59 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Menace)
the NWO thing is simple they can't understand current geo-political events so they pin something on it so they can understand it

EXACTLY!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Hip-Hop Industry Masonic Agenda
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: