[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Soulja Boy... nah.. It gets worst... much worst...
Soulja Boy... nah.. It gets worst... much worst...
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 5:58 PM | Message # 1

OGs
think again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOnuEI4vkvg

on top of that... u-god dissed by someone from cali/or prob the south

http://www.zshare.net/audio/631439847b3a3a8c/

El_Matador Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:06 PM | Message # 2

Heads
:o

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:20 PM | Message # 3

Heads
man i don't get whats so appealing about that sort of music. At least he's attempting to try to write lyrics tho.

livin life like some cheesy movie
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:23 PM | Message # 4

OGs
Quote (J-Breakz)
At least he's attempting to try to write lyrics tho.

thats the problem, he shoudn't have picked up the pen in the first place.. go back to flipin burgers. cos honestly, I dont see him going to university.

Menace Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:29 PM | Message # 5

Heads
man that video when i first watched it i thought it's a parody or something but that shit is actually

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:31 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Menace)
man that video when i first watched it i thought it's a parody or something

ME TOO!!!

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:39 PM | Message # 7

Heads
you have to be drunk to like it lol that's what i figured out, when was was drunk the other week i was digging Crank Dat lol,

i think this music is just an excuse to be talentless and ugly though, they made a fad out of pulling ugly faces, repeat the same shit, its just some ugly talentless guys who couldn't make it decided to take their ugliness and lack of talent and turn it into a fad. all they have to do is pretend their rich, wear fake jewelery, and act like their stars who don't care, then all the shallow people who can't see through that will like them.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:51 PM | Message # 8

Heads
this should be in the Rant Forum.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:53 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
think this music is just an excuse to be talentless and ugly though, they made a fad out of pulling ugly faces, repeat the same shit, its just some ugly talentless guys who couldn't make it decided to take their ugliness and lack of talent and turn it into a fad. all they have to do is pretend their rich, wear fake jewelery, and act like their stars who don't care, then all the shallow people who can't see through that will like them.

Good point.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 6:53 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
you have to be drunk to like it lol that's what i figured out, when was was drunk the other week i was digging Crank Dat lol,

i think this music is just an excuse to be talentless and ugly though, they made a fad out of pulling ugly faces, repeat the same shit, its just some ugly talentless guys who couldn't make it decided to take their ugliness and lack of talent and turn it into a fad. all they have to do is pretend their rich, wear fake jewelery, and act like their stars who don't care, then all the shallow people who can't see through that will like them.

you should read "Harrison Burgeron." it is a VERY short story by Kurt Vonnegut. it kind of parallels this in a setting of the world far in the future. RIP KV.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:51 PM | Message # 11

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
this should be in the Rant Forum.

no.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:53 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
no.

yes it should. that is exactly what we designed the Rant Forum for dude. these are the types of topics that go in the Rant Forum whether you like it or not.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:54 PM | Message # 13

Heads
moved to rant forum

Sick With It
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 7:58 PM | Message # 14

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
yes it should. that is exactly what we designed the Rant Forum for dude. these are the types of topics that go in the Rant Forum whether you like it or not.

was you dropped as a baby or somethng, calm the f down. ;)

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 25/Jul/09, 8:06 PM | Message # 15

Heads
man i just watched the video wtf???

i thought it was a parody too, coz of the dude who looks like lil wayne and that fat ass guy wtf was he doing man

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Soulja Boy... nah.. It gets worst... much worst...
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: