Watchers
http://www.zshare.net/audio/64710695e2399ac8/
Lord Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Aug/09, 9:20 PM | Message # 2

Watchers
This song was garbage.......eminem's verse was his worst since 04
Drake surprisingly outshined EVERYBODY on that song
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 29/Aug/09, 9:50 PM | Message # 3

Heads
wow eminem was that bad? i still haven't had the nerve to listen to this, i heard other people say eminem outshined them but idk apparently not,

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord Meth Date: Saturday, 29/Aug/09, 9:54 PM | Message # 4

Watchers
[quote=EmSeeD]wow eminem was that bad? i still haven't had the nerve to listen to this, i heard other people say eminem outshined them but idk apparently not, [/quote]

lol trust me...Im an Eminem fan and I wasnt the slightest moved by his verse....his flow was good but lyrics were Bleh....Drake honest to the god was good on that song tho

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 4:55 AM | Message # 5

Heads
yo meth wtf lol i just listened to the song and Drake and Eminem both killed this song, the reason you might not think Eminems verse was that good is because Eminem's verse is WAY shorter than the other guys verses, if Eminem rapped for the same amount of time maybe you'd like it more, lil wayne sucked on it and i'm not just saying that because its lil wayne, it really was just average, Drake was not bad, Kanye sucked balls and his chorus was shit, Eminem was alright but had a shorter verse, personally i like Eminems' verse the best though but i understand if you were to like Drakes more. but with that said i don't even like the song anyway i think the song as a whole is shit.

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 4:58 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
drake and em killed it
kanye was da average verse
wayne was trash

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 5:55 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
wtf is lil wayne talking about space jam jordans? his sesame street ass needs to leave now.kanye was pretty average.drake was surprisingly alright.Eminem was good, im also surprised he didnt use his puppy doll fake spanish accent lol

eboyd Date: Sunday, 06/Sep/09, 12:57 PM | Message # 8

Heads
thank god i can't listen to this!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 06/Sep/09, 2:01 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
lol

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 23/Sep/09, 6:11 AM | Message # 10

Heads
here's the official video, what i'm really surprised about is the fact that Eminem's got Slaughterhouse with him in the video, whoa didn't expect that, i still can't understand how you thought eminem's verse was garbage, it was pretty decent.

ALCATRAZ Date: Saturday, 07/Nov/09, 4:49 AM | Message # 11

Writers
this joint is fire, one of the best mainstream joints i heard in a minute ... everyone came correct but lil wayne could've came with something a little nicer

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Nov/09, 10:36 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Lil Wayne and Kanye were fucking wack on this imo. I expect it from Wayne, but in the past I didn't expect it from Ye, although I've come to expect it with his more recent efforts. Drake was pretty decent and Em killed it. The beat was ok and that chorus was FUCKIN ANNOYING! >(

Overall I must say I'm quite tired of hearing this song over and over again because the guys across the hall from me in their dorm bump their music loud as fuck late at night, as well as others driving by and shit, and they all play this song over and over again like there is no other music out there. It's frankly fucking retarded. The song is nothing special to begin with anyways. I wish it was just Eminem and Drake going back and forth with no chorus. I'd probably really like it then. Especially if it was mostly just Eminem spitting.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Saturday, 07/Nov/09, 10:36 AM | Message # 13

B-Girls
Yeah I agree with you ^ It is a nice ass song. I don't care what you guys think, the beat was a tad bit above average. Drake was fire ass hell. Eminem should have had more time, but he was still sick. Kanye sucked and wayne sucked however they didn't lower the whole entire song, since they at least kept the rhythm. Drake did the best, and not just his verse on here. But now he is proving something to me. That he is being somewhat slept on. I am considering to get into him and have him in my hip hop list.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 07/Nov/09, 11:24 AM | Message # 14

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Overall I must say I'm quite tired of hearing this song over and over again because the guys across the hall from me in their dorm bump their music loud as fuck late at night, as well as others driving by and shit, and they all play this song over and over again like there is no other music out there. It's frankly fucking retarded. The song is nothing special to begin with anyways. I wish it was just Eminem and Drake going back and forth with no chorus. I'd probably really like it then. Especially if it was mostly just Eminem spitting.

co sign

eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Nov/09, 11:45 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Adam, Drake is not "fire ass (sic) hell", not even in this song. He is just on the line of being average, including with this verse, and the beat is hardly above average if at all. Eminem had, by FAAAAAR the best verse, and Drake was average. Wayne's verse was so shit that I dread hearing this song just because I know he's coming up. And that hook.... UGGHHH! Makes me mad. This track sucks because of a few different things but it could be good.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Eminem ft. Lil Wayne, Drake & Kanye West
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: