"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

from ALCATRAZ sig lol.

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:46 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
from ALCATRAZ sig lol.

And if u wouldve read the rest of that thread you wouldve read this as well
Quote (Lord_Meth)
lol, absolutely nothing cuz I laughed as well lol besides you should kno by now I bullshit alot and intentionally try to rise ur anger Erik

Me and Erik had a whole debate regarding whether OB4CL2 would be a classic. It was clearly a joke intended to make Erik freak out which he succeeding in doing.

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 2:48 AM | Message # 18

Heads
he's making stupid tracks, using that gay ass accent and getting on wack beats, but his rhymes are still dope as fuck to this day. Lil Wayne just plain sucks a bag of cat carcasses.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

abanks47 Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 3:08 AM | Message # 19

Emcees
naw u said comparing em to lil wayne is more absurd, not as absurd. id still think you reaching puttin eminem in the same circle as pac because he forced himself into that circle. once again tho all opinion end of day tho

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

eboyd Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 4:14 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
naw u said comparing em to lil wayne is more absurd, not as absurd. id still think you reaching puttin eminem in the same circle as pac because he forced himself into that circle. once again tho all opinion end of day tho

i never compared him to Pac (though i personally think Em is better, but that's me). i do think comparing Em to Lil Wayne is absurd though. even his stupid tracks are better than most Lil Wayne tracks.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 5:09 AM | Message # 21

B-Girls
Fuck eminem. You seriously think em is better than nas. Nas at his prime and even in their state now, nas is still better. But you guys act like their different rappers and they've changed. But their still the same

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 5:13 AM | Message # 22

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
Fuck eminem. You seriously think em is better than nas. Nas at his prime and even in their state now, nas is still better. But you guys act like their different rappers and they've changed. But their still the same

I would say that Em is much better at finding the balance between catchyness and meaning. Look at a song like "Lose Yourself".... Very Very Catchy, and has a very good story/meaning to it.
Nas has never done that for me outside of Illmatic.

and em defintiley shook the scene harder when he dropped in the mainstream more than Nas did when he dropped Illmatic, but that is really irrelevant.

And I've heard the idea that Em bit Nas's style on the Infinite album... But I never heard it really.

Both are groundbreaking, important figures in hip hop.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
TheWatcher Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 5:36 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Relapse was a solid album.

LOL :D

TheWatcher Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 5:46 AM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I would say that Em is much better at finding the balance between catchyness and meaning. Look at a song like "Lose Yourself".... Very Very Catchy, and has a very good story/meaning to it.

Nas has a lot of way more meaningful songs than Eminem that aren't bad in terms of "catchyness" either. Something tells me you really haven't bothered to listen to anything other than Illmatic but he had at least a couple of dope tracks on every album he released after that. Thing with It Was Written / I Am and so forth is that usually he'd only put on 2-4 dope tracks or something like that and the lack of the production and whatnot sort of ruined the rest. Stillmatic for one was dope as fuck though.

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 9:18 AM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (abanks47)

wat? lol no dude lol Pac and Eminem are top 10 MCs (Eminem can be argued a top 10 MC). Comparing a top 10 MC with a queef like Lil Wayne IS absurd. And wat circle r u talking about?? Ur taking wat I said the wrong way. Im not dissing Pac by anyway, if it seemed like I did I didnt mean it that way. I was using Pac as an anology for how absurd it is to compare a GREAT MC to a wack one

Sick With It
ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 9:55 AM | Message # 26

OGs
Quote (Lord_Meth)
And if u wouldve read the rest of that thread you wouldve read this as well

my bad, I didnt know that obviously.. ;)

for me it was a near classic. 4.5 which I rate god's son and untitled on the same level. me and u have very similar views on hip hop, yet so different. which is a good thing u know.

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 10:03 AM | Message # 27

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)

He was at his most poular from it was written and i am... but u were still playin pokemon at this time so how do u know?

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
and em defintiley shook the scene harder when he dropped in the mainstream more than Nas did when he dropped Illmatic, but that is really irrelevant.

because he was white, and with one of the best producer, dr dre.

nas has been relevent from 1991 with live at the bbq... up to havin the best verse/song on the dj khalad album with victory.. which that fat arab has a large following in the south.. eminem? 1998-2004.. fell of like the drugy he is.. look at his last 2 albums.. garbage. most eminem fans that listened to him from slim shady to eminem show dont check for him anymore.. thats my generation, ppl age 20.. is he still relevent now? yh, thats cos only 14 yr olds who was raised on get rich or die tryin r still checkin for em and buyin his albums. but hius music is garbage, Nas' music isnt. but thats ppl age 20 in london, were still checkin for nas, wu tang, etc.. the otherside are checkin for lil wayne, gucci, etc.. nobody likes eminem no more.. he fell off.

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 10:04 AM | Message # 28

OGs
Quote (Lord_Meth)
wat? lol no dude lol Pac and Eminem are top 10 MCs (Eminem can be argued a top 10 MC). Comparing a top 10 MC with a queef like Lil Wayne IS absurd. And wat circle r u talking about?? Ur taking wat I said the wrong way. Im not dissing Pac by anyway, if it seemed like I did I didnt mean it that way. I was using Pac as an anology for how absurd it is to compare a GREAT MC to a wack one

I know what ur sayin, u can compare em to pac.. imo.

but u got it wrong before that, cos i wasnt comparing em to lil wayne, i said they both wack now. lil wayne always been wack to me. but em has a horrible voice, beats r pretty wack and the overall concepts of his songs..

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 10:13 AM | Message # 29

OGs
lets compare eminem to nas for a second

offically lets say the first 10 years.. cos em did that las yr

1999 slim shady lp to 2009 relapse.

1994 illmatic to 2004 streets disciple

nas fell of wit nastradamus, rushed album from columbia. in his 5th year

em fell of with encore, mainly drugged thru recording, in 2004 right? 5th year.

nas comes back with stillmatic as 5th album

eminem relapse as his 5th album...

nas lost his mum gave us god's son. em lost proof he gave us the song with akon, relapse.. etc

i dont no where im goin wit this.. but nas is more consistant with albums, and quality..

i mean jay gives a average album every year with 2 hits that makes him sell, and hes got beyonce and money for status..

i dont no, nas > eminem.. theres no competition.. in fact nas on his game, nobody in the industry can touch him.. not em, wu, az, rakim, jay, jay elec, nobody.

bottom line is, this is from 1994 officially, to 2010. 16 years. eminem 1999 to 2015.. if em makes a song like this in 5 years as lyrical as this then bravo..

El_Matador Date: Saturday, 06/Mar/10, 11:51 AM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
And I've heard the idea that Em bit Nas's style on the Infinite album... But I never heard it really.

He sounded more like AZ on that album, but lyrically... he was better lol
Infinite must be the most lyrically album ever, white or black.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Eminem sucks as much as Wayne
Search: