[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Eminem sucks as much as Wayne
Eminem sucks as much as Wayne
ThaScience Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:20 PM | Message # 1

OGs
seriosuly, both of them have horrible voices.. they suck.. feel free to change this to the rant thread, but that means its the same content as hot girls? %)

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:30 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
but that means its the same content as hot girls?

thats what i've been saying i think the name of the Rant Thread needs to be changed, but we can't all agree on a name lol, anyone got any name suggestions? i thought of The Bullshit Forum but thats unprofessional.

anyway i can't agree, Eminem will never be as bad as lil wayne, his find his voice right now to be very annoying but he has talent, i only listen to his older stuff though, eminem has great lyrics and not only that he's also a decent producer.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ThaScience Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:37 PM | Message # 3

OGs
from what i understand, eric said it was getting to much views over the hip hop threads so ppl complained about it, complained about women in clothes and no nudity, oh well. they can move it, but the views r still goin up crazy lol. dont need anyone quotin me on this to further clarify anything. it is what it is.

and eminem hasnt put out anything good since the eminem show.. that was what 2003? before streets disciple. i was 13-14 then, im 20 goin on 21 im may.. thats a long ass time. he was good, but so was snoop dogg, dmx, eminem goes in that category for me, i dont give a fuck what he sold or how many white people got put on to hip hop cos of him. hes voice is as anoyin as lil waynes right now in 2010, this is the point of my thread btw :D

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:49 PM | Message # 4

Heads
<_< Apparently ur taste in women is more keen than ur taste in music....Comparing Eminem and Lil Wayne is more obsurd than comparing 2 Pac and Lil Wayne.....for one, Eminem is one of the greatest lyricist to step foot on this planet....That alone is the sole reason they shouldnt be compared...TWO Eminem has classics under his belt while Wayne doesnt....Thats crazy u think Em is on the same level as Wayne. U might as well say Rakim is on the same page as Kanye West.... <_<

Sick With It

Message edited by Lord_Meth - Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:50 PM
ThaScience Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:52 PM | Message # 5

OGs
they both suck now, i didnt say anything bad about his previous albums. i said snoop put out a classic, dmx did .. so did em.. and he sucks now which he does. 98-2003 em is gone. i love that em, but its no more. :(

i care about music and its quality, if a rapper fell off, they fell off.

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:52 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Old eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x1000 times better >>>> 9001 times better >>>>lil wayne
new eminem is equal or worse... probably worse... fuck the eminem's recent garbage...
old

new

ThaScience Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 8:55 PM | Message # 7

OGs
^ yh the old em is crazy, the new stuff from encore-relapse is shit.

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:01 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Wat? lol Eminem may not rap like he used to but neither do Rakim, KRS, or BDK. But one thing Eminem have not lost is his lyrical ability. I think yall biased against his new stuff just because its not the "old" Eminem. His latest album had some crazy wordplay on it still. He just had a new delivery but his lyrics still reign surpreme in Hip Hop.

Sick With It
ThaScience Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:08 PM | Message # 9

OGs
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Rakim, KRS, or BDK

krs is prety wack nowadays, but rakim and big daddy kane dont make songs like we made you, or that song deleted off my computer from relapse about fuckin his uncle, or diss songs to mariah carey lmao.

Quote (Lord_Meth)
his lyrics still reign surpreme in Hip Hop.

so em is better then the likes of nas?

jean grae has btr lyrics then em imo. not to mention the likes of jay elec..

eminem made deja vu and underground, and beautiful, 3 good songs outta 20 overall. smh.

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:17 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
jean grae has btr lyrics then em imo. not to mention the likes of jay elec..
eminem made deja vu and underground, and beautiful, 3 good songs outta 20 overall. smh

......If u think BEAUTIFUL and DEJA VU were the best songs from Relapse u might want to give it another listen. Relapse was a solid album.
Quote (ThaScience)

Um....yea Nas fell off more than Eminem. Depending on Distant Relatives, Nas might regain some respect back tho but Nas cant hold a stick to Eminem

Sick With It
ThaScience Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:17 PM | Message # 11

OGs
oh yh, I know u didnt mean eminem is the no. 1 now with lyrics..

I just wanted to name some that are better :D

- edit

maybe i was wrong..

eminem btr then nas? well lets agree to disagree im not gonna start givin links or whatnot.. thats too obvious and a waste of time ^_^

Message edited by ThaScience - Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:19 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:24 PM | Message # 12

Heads
....... <_< Yeeeeaaaa sure....If u wanna think "Jean Grae" and Jay Electronica are better than Slm Shady lol thats ur right. No sense in trying to change ur biased opinion of Relapse lol and Nas for that matter..

Sick With It
Mosmoi Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:24 PM | Message # 13

Writers
hes not comparing him to anybody

He is still good lyrically and can rhyme words that most people cant and has crazy crazy flows one of the best all time

He doesnt really capture the same essence as he did in the past BUT how many artists make ten classics in a row

he pretty much made three classics in a row (in my opinion infinite, SSLP, MMLP) and thats a hard thing to do all by its self.

hmmm.......I think im lost.....
abanks47 Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:25 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
more obsurd than comparing 2 Pac and Lil Wayne

trippin. im not for labelling its all opinionated but em aint on pacs level in terms of influencing millions and continuing to do so in such a short amount of time. i wont say anymore as to not turn this into a pac thread, just had to say taht em's career is not comparable to pac's

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 9:28 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
trippin. im not for labelling its all opinionated but em aint on pacs level in terms of influencing millions and continuing to do so in such a short amount of time. i wont say anymore as to not turn this into a pac thread, just had to say taht em's career is not comparable to pac's

%) wat? Im saying u cant compare Eminem to Lil Wayne just like u cant compare 2 Pac to Lil Wayne.

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Eminem sucks as much as Wayne
Search: