Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Lady Gaga Rip Offs
Lady Gaga Rip Offs
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 0:34 AM | Message # 1

Heads
god damn man whats with everyone ripping off Lady Gaga now? and notice how they're all featuring rappers? this is so they will get the song played on rap/R&B stations as well as pop stations which means twice the radio play which means an easy top 10 or 5 single. this shit is shameless how can they be so lame with a clean conscience?

don't get me wrong this video is pretty sick, but its clearly ripping off Gaga, kate perry never did videos like this before Gaga and the snoop dogg feature is shameless

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 3:48 AM | Message # 2

Heads
lady gaga is fuqn lame anyway. i gotta respect her for bein a success, but I hate all her fans. She's not anything new, no she is not different. She only acts weird for the publicity, not cuz she's unique. It's all an act to create awareness of her music. Her music is just watered down house music.

She isn't the first to do pop/club music and have a rapper featured in it, everyone's been doin it for years. In the 90's, European techno and house artists would have to add in a singer or a rapper in ther songs just to get americans to buy it.

sorry, my car doesn't play cd's so all i've been getting to listen to is this crap when I cruise it so its been pissing me off. i wanna slap the person runnin our hip hop n RnB station for thinkin lady gaga or any other pop singer somehow fits in that category.

livin life like some cheesy movie
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 3:57 AM | Message # 3

Heads
and i think the director of the cali gurls video should stop smokin shrooms

livin life like some cheesy movie
Uncharted Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 11:57 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
they were influenced by this

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 18/Jun/10, 8:50 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
lady gaga is fuqn lame anyway. i gotta respect her for bein a success, but I hate all her fans. She's not anything new, no she is not different. She only acts weird for the publicity, not cuz she's unique. It's all an act to create awareness of her music. Her music is just watered down house music.

She isn't the first to do pop/club music and have a rapper featured in it, everyone's been doin it for years. In the 90's, European techno and house artists would have to add in a singer or a rapper in ther songs just to get americans to buy it.

sorry, my car doesn't play cd's so all i've been getting to listen to is this crap when I cruise it so its been pissing me off. i wanna slap the person runnin our hip hop n RnB station for thinkin lady gaga or any other pop singer somehow fits in that category.

i know she just does that shit for publicity, but what really annoyed me is how esp christina aguileras video was such a rip off of lady gaga, when i first saw that video i actually thought it was gaga, and now christina is trying to say that she was always into that type of music, yet she never tried to make it till after lady gaga

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Nick Date: Thursday, 30/Sep/10, 9:49 PM | Message # 6

DJs
hmm, i don't think they necessarily rip lady gaga off but more so rip off old music now, like lady gaga is a photocopy of Madonna, her hooks have been transformed and used by gaga, but I still think that the whole meat bra and all that crap is stupid.

s
Bape Date: Thursday, 30/Sep/10, 11:43 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Lady Gaga did copy a lot of things from Pop Icons (madonna, prince, ETC) And long story short she brought back that whole extreme over the top pop back to the masses and was really succesful with it. Sadly now everybody is now trying to joc "her style" but FAIL HARDCORE! That Christina is vid a perfect example

Message edited by Bape - Thursday, 30/Sep/10, 11:44 PM
Ratmn Date: Friday, 01/Oct/10, 0:33 AM | Message # 8

DJs
Quote (Uncharted)
they were influenced by this

Exactly.
And, that's the only one that is worth to listen more than twice

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Lady Gaga Rip Offs
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: