[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Soulja Boy Plans To Set A Good Example For Kids (For real? Or just bullshit?)
Soulja Boy Plans To Set A Good Example For Kids
LoveThatHipHop Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 5:26 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2008....or-kids

I came across this while look for some vids to watch, and I gotta say.......Oh lordy.....

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 5:44 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
wow.
thats sad. Like he JUST relaized that he had alot of fans.
But Im no hater. In fact im somewhat proud of him. Not what hes done to hip-hop, just for what hes done for him and his family. If he really did come out of the "Ghetto" then I am really proud. To be a young man in america, specifically a black man, it IS hard to get where he is. Im not racist its just the odds are against young black males and its mesed up. 1 out of 9 are in prison. I mean, when you really think about being in that situation, i would have done the same thing to get my money, regardless of what it took.
You know???

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 6:08 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
, i would have done the same thing to get my money, regardless of what it took.

the ends don't justify the means. thats what i believe.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
11thPlague Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 6:38 PM | Message # 4

Removed
Quote (EmSeed)
the ends don't justify the means. thats what i believe.

If they told you you can make 3 million tommorow by making this album like this and this dance like this you wouldnt do it? and you were poor with no means of funds? I find it hard to believe that you would so no. Now the fact that he keeps making crappy music is not justified but shit you gotta respect the hustle.

Message edited by 11thPlague - Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 6:38 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 7:33 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Yeah its like how crack dealers do their shit. They need the money.
I read a story somewhere about soulja boys high school years. Apperently he was teased badly in HS because at the time they thought his music sucked (which it did) and he kept a journel of goals.
Daily goals
Weekly
Monthly
yearly
and life goals
He carried it everywhere and one day he left it in class and someone read it out loud to embarres him.. it read:
1. Get rich
2. Get my family out of the hood.
3. Have a clothing line
4. Have a number one song/album
5. Make a dance everyone will do.

And the weird thing is, is that less than a year later all of them were completed.
I dont care how shitty the music is. To be THAT rich at 16, damn. I mean there is some brains behind all of it. That is like, unbeliveable.
He makes more money in a day than my mom does in 6 months.
16 years old! seriously?
His music is STILL shit but ge is an aight dancer i guess. As long as he doesent call himself "Hip-Hop" I would actually listen to him. But since he does, he gives us bad names so forget about it.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 7:52 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
If they told you you can make 3 million tommorow by making this album like this and this dance like this you wouldnt do it? and you were poor with no means of funds? I find it hard to believe that you would so no. Now the fact that he keeps making crappy music is not justified but shit you gotta respect the hustle.

word is born

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 8:52 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (prozac26)
If this is a "Real Hip Hop" site, then why the fuck you guys keep bringing up mofos like this...
?

Cuz we practice a thing called Freedom of Speech and its good to see wat everyone thinks about things like this

Sick With It
prozac26 Date: Thursday, 18/Dec/08, 9:00 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Cuz we practice a thing called Freedom of Speech and its good to see wat everyone thinks about things like this

OK, but why here?

lol

Nalin' Palin

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Soulja Boy Plans To Set A Good Example For Kids (For real? Or just bullshit?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: