[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Emo To Soon Overthrow Commercial (C)rap?
Emo To Soon Overthrow Commercial (C)rap?
eboyd_ Date: Friday, 19/Dec/08, 2:09 AM | Message # 1

Removed
As far as fads go, I think it is safe to say that commercial rap has run it's course and people are growing more and more tired of it. It has ruined hip hop's credibility to the average listener and therefore people don't seem to want to hear rap or hip hop much anymore period. This of course isn't referring to everyone, but a majority. Emo, however, although terrible, is somewhat fresh and new and is blossoming in the public eye. It seems to pick up steam more and more every passing month. Will it dethrone rap as the king of the mainstream soon? Is that for the better or worse if my prophecy does come true? Maybe emo can give rock and roll some grief for a while and cut hip hop some slack so that hip hop can build its credibility back up and thin the hurd a bit. What do you think?
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 19/Dec/08, 2:25 AM | Message # 2

Rappers
Hip hop did lose a lot of cred. When people hear the word "hip hop" they think its all about money, sex, drugs, violence and I can't stand that. Everyone thinks that it doesnt take any talent to be a "rapper" anymore (which it doesnt take any talent in the mainstream). Rock has had it bad for a while too with bands like johnas brother (whatever the fuck they're called) and other bands like that. its gonna suck though if rock get bashed for a while though cuz I like some rock music.

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd_ Date: Friday, 19/Dec/08, 2:30 AM | Message # 3

Removed
Yes, it will suck, but it already sucks. My question is will this, at least momentarily, be a slight relief?
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 19/Dec/08, 4:21 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
As far as fads go, I think it is safe to say that commercial rap has run it's course and people are growing more and more tired of it. It has ruined hip hop's credibility to the average listener and therefore people don't seem to want to hear rap or hip hop much anymore period. This of course isn't referring to everyone, but a majority. Emo, however, although terrible, is somewhat fresh and new and is blossoming in the public eye. It seems to pick up steam more and more every passing month. Will it dethrone rap as the king of the mainstream soon? Is that for the better or worse if my prophecy does come true? Maybe emo can give rock and roll some grief for a while and cut hip hop some slack so that hip hop can build its credibility back up and thin the hurd a bit. What do you think?

are you kidding me emo is dying. rock fads don't last very long. but there will always be commercial forms of rock, many of which i bet a lot of people on here listen to. then again maybe its different in the u.s. but here there were a lot of emo's but now its pretty much dead here. i don't expect it to last long.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Kiba Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 10:17 AM | Message # 5

Emcees
Fuck emo's iv punched on wit hordes of them fags angry
All are bitch made!

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Menace Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 10:23 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
Fuck emo's iv punched on wit hordes of them fags angry
All are bitch made!

word !!! i love to beat them man just LOVE i want to catch on film but i dont really get one so good

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 3:06 PM | Message # 7

Removed
Emo is more alive than ever here. The big music corporations cater to children around 10-18 here and all of those kids are torn between Weezy and Pete Wentz. My sister idolizes that manaquin looking motherfucker. She isn't emo (yet) as she doesn't dress like one of those fags but she always says "emo boys are hot!" and shit like that. Man, that was part of why I got no pussy in HS. Girls don't like white boys out here unless they are emo or punk. I remember all the white girl either dating black dudes, hispanic dudes or emos. And so when I tried dating hispanic girls I got "you know, you're the only white boy I've ever thought was hot, but you're still white." Fucking makes me mad. These emo fags shouldn't even act like they like girls. They dress gay, they talk gay, they act gay. JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND BE GAY DAMN IT!!!!! LEAVE THE PUSSY FOR THE REAL MEN!!!!! Fuck you "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy!" You ruined everything! It's all that show's fault that emo exists!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 7:40 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
ughhhhhh I hate emos. More than EMOS i hate SCENE!
They take all there pics at an angle and listen to rock and rap mixed and screamo remix's of rap and live on energy drinks and have 10000000 myspace freinds and have there layouts decked out in a bunch of flashy colors and only listen to local music to "support the scene" even if they dont like it, and they claim that photography and music saved there life from some horrible tradgidy that never happened and pick on kids like me because I have long hair and shit.
fuck Emos/scene.
Especailly scene.
Although (some) of those emo girls are hot.
Hahahahah i have to tell a quick story.
At school there was this hotttt blonde girl but she is kinda, well, ditzy and i flirt with her alot and i was like "You want sex" and she was like "Hmmmm i dont know. yes?"
hahaha just the way she said it was funny.
she sounded so unsure, almost as if she thought sex was something you hand out, like food or something...

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 7:51 PM | Message # 9

Heads
yo t nizzle i remembered something similar but it was like this in my hood we got homophobic people i mean everyone hates homos and some friends of mines came to me on day like Dennis man i saw a hot emo chick i was like word?? where? they was like come after us and they brought around the corner in the middle of the street this emo was whit her back it looked like a chick and i was yeah imma hit that and i am goin straight to the emo whit my line Ayee Baby whats good u lost or something ? and the emo turns and he was a fuckin boy i was like no no no i was frightened from that day i sweared i will not hit and touch a emo

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 7:59 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Ayee Baby whats good u lost or something ? and the emo turns and he was a fuckin boy i was like no no no i was frightened from that day i sweared i will not hit and touch a emo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA i lol'd.
Wowwwww that must have sucked.

eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 9:07 PM | Message # 11

Removed
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Menace Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 9:14 PM | Message # 12

Heads
word true story i am not homophobic at all but that for me aint cool aint good and healthy lol biggrin

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 20/Dec/08, 11:40 PM | Message # 13

Rappers
I'm laughing more at the "aye baby whats good you lost or something" hahaha

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 21/Dec/08, 2:10 AM | Message # 14

Heads
its all blink 182's fault, these emo bands have no shame, they are really just boy bands disguised.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 21/Dec/08, 4:08 AM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (EmSeed)
its all blink 182's fault

Dude idk what ur saying.
I hope its a joke.
Im realllllly tired its like 3 or something so its prolly a joke that i didnt catch but man all i know is blink 182 is the SHIT like 2 girls 1 cup.

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Emo To Soon Overthrow Commercial (C)rap?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: