[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Soulja Boy Crosses The Line, Says That Nas Killed Hip Hop!!!
Soulja Boy Crosses The Line, Says That Nas Killed Hip Hop!!!
eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 1:42 PM | Message # 1

Removed
Here's the article. Fucking ridiculous! You know, I wanted to let SB slide and say, hey, he sucks, but fuck him. Let him have his 15 minutes, but now... FUCK THAT! AIM FOR HIS HEAD!!!!!

http://www.sohh.com/2008/12/soulja_boy_fires_shots_at.html

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 1:47 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
yeah thread was already made in the youtube group shit this is hilariously terrible his little princess peach mario and luigi ass faggot bitch fuck dick faced mutha fuck
got the nerve to say lil wayne "shitted" on nas he needs to quit while he can first shouting out slave masters now dick riding on lil wayne...

eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 1:50 PM | Message # 3

Removed
No, dickriding Lil Wayne AND trying to shit on Nas! Fucking OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 1:51 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
and how can nas kill hip hop just by saying "hip hop is dead" but in 1994 common "i used to love h.e.r." was talking about how the hip hop state was wrong nas will ether this cat in 1 and a half bars if nas seen his he would most likely laugh at this

Menace Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 1:59 PM | Message # 5

Heads
this is not relevant nothing interesting i dont find this interesting or relevant at all

eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:00 PM | Message # 6

Removed
What Soulja Boy doesn't realize is Nas only said publicly what we have been trying to say for damn near 15 years. Hip hop's oversaturation and commercialization have been an issue since just before 2pac died. All Eyez On Me instantly became the most overrated hip hop album of all time and 2pac died and immortalize himself through his thug life image and we've been trying to fix it ever since. You may even be able to trace it back further to the oversaturation of the gangster type rapper after NWA broke. Not to say it is 2pac or NWA's fault, but the shadows that followed them consequently messed things up. SB is to stupid and doesn't know enough history of hip hop to realize that this has been an issue for longer than he's been alive and Nas is just the first person to make it into a big issue. I am going to make a video about this and respond to SB. My sister just got a webcam. I'm going to use it.
eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:02 PM | Message # 7

Removed
Menace, it is (1) in the shit talk section, and (2) talking about this bitch trying to start another war with hip hop. How is it not relevant
Menace Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:07 PM | Message # 8

Heads
soulja boy is the same kid that gave props to slavery so for me what comes from his mouth is not wroth listening

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:10 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
What Soulja Boy doesn't realize is Nas only said publicly what we have been trying to say for damn near 15 years. Hip hop's oversaturation and commercialization have been an issue since just before 2pac died. All Eyez On Me instantly became the most overrated hip hop album of all time and 2pac died and immortalize himself through his thug life image and we've been trying to fix it ever since. You may even be able to trace it back further to the oversaturation of the gangster type rapper after NWA broke. Not to say it is 2pac or NWA's fault, but the shadows that followed them consequently messed things up. SB is to stupid and doesn't know enough history of hip hop to realize that this has been an issue for longer than he's been alive and Nas is just the first person to make it into a big issue. I am going to make a video about this and respond to SB. My sister just got a webcam. I'm going to use it.

yeah pac is a good MC but is too overrated i dont wanna be an ass but i think he used his money (from acting) to use it for rapping but anyway lets not get off subject people talked about it for years about the state of hip hop (Gangstarr "Mass Appeal" Common Sense "i used to love h.e.r.") LOL you sound like my dad cause one day he said he's going to buy a web cam and talk about the state of hip hop

Message edited by coolmon - Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:11 PM
AruNavi Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:18 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
he supported slavery? or how slavery made nations greater? some1 link me plz. nas wont even look at this. he doesnt care lmao.

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

Menace Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:22 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
he supported slavery? or how slavery made nations greater? some1 link me plz. nas wont even look at this. he doesnt care lmao.

read this http://www.blackvoices.com/blogs....riously

eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:23 PM | Message # 12

Removed
Idk where the link is, but it has been posted somewhere in here or the YT group before. Anyone else have it?
AruNavi Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:28 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
ROFL ICE AND TATOO'S LMFAO. Thats a prime reason y hiphop is dead. thanks Menace

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

Menace Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:32 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (AruNavi)
ROFL ICE AND TATOO'S LMFAO. Thats a prime reason y hiphop is dead. thanks Menace

word and he needs some history lessons too and i doubt Nas will respond soulja boy

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 2:37 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
word and he needs some history lessons too and i doubt Nas will respond soulja boy

idk if he will ever take history lessons b/c of how ignorant he is

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Soulja Boy Crosses The Line, Says That Nas Killed Hip Hop!!!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: