[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Why Would Premo Do This????
Why Would Premo Do This????
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 13/Jan/09, 4:34 AM | Message # 1

Heads
and furthermore, why does 50 think he's Jamaican?:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5401735129dc7695/

this is probably the worst Prem track i've heard yet and the beat isn't very good either.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Tuesday, 13/Jan/09, 12:08 PM | Message # 2

Heads
maybe he says his jamaican like from south side Jamaican Queens in NYC and why would Premo do beats for Christina Aguilera and other pop stars ?? well its only business like EPMD said Business Never Personal

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 13/Jan/09, 12:16 PM | Message # 3

Removed
He did it for them PAPER STACKS

Message edited by 11thPlague - Tuesday, 13/Jan/09, 12:20 PM
NtG Date: Tuesday, 13/Jan/09, 8:00 PM | Message # 4

Heads
can a producer sell out???????????????????????????????????

[deleted]
11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 13/Jan/09, 10:27 PM | Message # 5

Removed
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
Do you honestly think Premo has sold out?

Naw i dont think thats selling out just because you do something for money doesnt mean you sell out.
They probably offered something he couldn't refuse. Or maybe it as something different wanted another challenge. Or he taught it was gonna be fun to work with different artist. I dont know Cant hate the man for doing it. It builds on his already Hall Of Fame Resume. Makes me respect him more.

AruNavi Date: Wednesday, 14/Jan/09, 3:22 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
a producer can't sell out. unless he does work with the real lyricist. like let's say all he did beats for was for folks like Common Talib Bus Mos Def Nas AZ Royce and shit like that. And then off the RANDOM. Just left them for some Wayne Jay-Z(though Reasonable Doubt shit was great) Ti and some pop artist lol. But I mean its just fun for him. He is allowed to fuck around now

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 17/Jan/09, 0:50 AM | Message # 7

Heads
lol maybe there's a reason premo gave 50 an average beat, maybe he didn't think 50 was worth one of his good beats and would have only ruined it with wack lyrics anyway.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 17/Jan/09, 6:03 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
Naw i dont think thats selling out just because you do something for money doesnt mean you sell out.

Ummm if u havent realized, yea doing something just for the money is selling out

but Producers cant sell out tho cuz they can cover multiple genres of music

Sick With It
NtG Date: Saturday, 17/Jan/09, 6:10 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
but Producers cant sell out tho cuz they can cover multiple genres of music

yeah, i make RnB beats too lol.

[deleted]
J-Breakz Date: Monday, 19/Jan/09, 3:22 AM | Message # 10

Heads
I actually watched an interview of premo on youtube saying that he has been wanting to work with 50 for awhile... but yeah, I'm not really liking it... even tho 50 isnt that good lyrically, he does have a unique voice and its a shame the beat isn't that good (atleast in my opinion).

livin life like some cheesy movie
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 4:57 PM | Message # 11

Heads
turns out that this beat was originally rejected by 50 cent, but 50 cent decided to do a quick verse over it and leak it. Then it got so much feedback 50 now wants to put it on his album. lol check out this gay quote from premo

"I just wanna fuck with the dude just on the strength that I know how to keep it ghetto with him and I know how to bring 50 into the forefront of what the streets want," Premier said. "It’s a good marriage."

flirt tongue

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Uncharted Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 7:17 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (Em_SeeD)
"I just wanna fuck with the dude just on the strength that I know how to keep it ghetto with him and I know how to bring 50 into the forefront of what the streets want," Premier said. "It’s a good marriage."

the first six words were gay

Menace Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 7:28 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Ummm if u havent realized, yea doing something just for the money is selling out

well our talk is garbage here any of u remember something named integrity or values ?? an artists sells out when his diversity dies when he raps about the same shit all over again and he doesn't have the social culture to cover multiple topics an example is Jay-z his music is repetitive to me and an artist doesn't conform to nothing but his own mind and creation an example is J Dilla he made his art and he didn't care most artists now days pretend to be non conformists whit both their style and image but in reality they are very conformists and they conform to rather their corporate masters or to the current "trends"

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Why Would Premo Do This????
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: