[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » What up yall..check me out (Instrumentals)
What up yall..check me out (Instrumentals)
UniteC Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 1:53 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
What up yall...im new on this forum some one said i should come here to share my music....so far i like the website ...seems like i finnally found a place where i can talk to some REAL hip hop heads.....but anyways...
i havent been makin beats for that long ...so im still tryin to get a fill for it....
check me out tho!!!
FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED
(heres my link to my page...there is more stuff here if u wana check it out)

http://www.myspace.com/unitec775

peace...

~Unite C~

"Flows got the breeze on my clothes got the scent of trees/
i lay back and blow sax like kenny G'g/"

"Whole body blingin' like 3PO nigga..."

ill Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 1:56 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
yo thats dope man reminds me of madlib

The World Is Yours
UniteC Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 2:15 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
thnxx man..

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:00 PM | Message # 4

Removed
Where you from homie?
UniteC Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:06 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
im from Cali..but im out in the middle of no where in iowa for now...just tryin to earn some funds..cuz Cali is damn expenisive...but im going back..
whats good wit u? where u from?

eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:11 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (UniteC)
im from Cali..but im out in the middle of no where in iowa for now...just tryin to earn some funds..cuz Cali is damn expenisive...but im going back..

nice man! i'm in Los Angeles myself. when you get back here we should hook up on some recording shit. also, i know dudes who got hook ups to dudes like Percee P, Planet Asia, Clutchy Hopkins, Madlib, Phil Da Agony, Luckiam PSC, etc. if we meet up you need to come down to Santa Monica with me so i could introduce you to my man Mnemonic. he's got beats about as good as Madlib's too and he is trying to get cats on a compilation with him so we can put it into stores, do shows, etc. he might be able to use your beats. let me know.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

UniteC Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:19 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
nice man! i'm in Los Angeles myself. when you get back here we should hook up on some recording shit. also, i know dudes who got hook ups to dudes like Percee P, Planet Asia, Clutchy Hopkins, Madlib, Phil Da Agony, Luckiam PSC, etc. if we meet up you need to come down to Santa Monica with me so i could introduce you to my man Mnemonic. he's got beats about as good as Madlib's too and he is trying to get cats on a compilation with him so we can put it into stores, do shows, etc. he might be able to use your beats. let me know.

WORD? damn hell ya thats sounds damn good to me....yea ive been kinda searchin for some catz to work wit out in Cali...but i only got one homie out there who really understands REAL hip hop haha so im plannin on producing some stuff wit him too....but yo man..wen im back out there we should mos def hook up on some stuff...
im down wit it for sure..

eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:27 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (UniteC)
WORD? damn hell ya thats sounds damn good to me....yea ive been kinda searchin for some catz to work wit out in Cali...but i only got one homie out there who really understands REAL hip hop haha so im plannin on producing some stuff wit him too....but yo man..wen im back out there we should mos def hook up on some stuff...
im down wit it for sure..

damn, how did you only know one dude in Cali on the real shit??? Cali is like the home of underground hip hop! like half of the people i know can't stand the mainstream and know about dudes like Immortal Technique, MF DOOM, the Living Legends, etc. most of the dudes who come to the studio are on some Slug from Atmosphere shit or someone else like that. there are only a few mainstream type dudes and most of them aren't even allowed in the studio because they act stupid as hell and disrupt shit.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

UniteC Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:38 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
damn, how did you only know one dude in Cali on the real shit??? Cali is like the home of underground hip hop! like half of the people i know can't stand the mainstream and know about dudes like Immortal Technique, MF DOOM, the Living Legends, etc. most of the dudes who come to the studio are on some Slug from Atmosphere shit or someone else like that. there are only a few mainstream type dudes and most of them aren't even allowed in the studio because they act stupid as hell and disrupt shit.

well...i kno catz who are on da underground shiz but....alot of um i didnt really chill wit..cuz they were either into some other whack stuff...or just not coo ppl...i mostly kicked it with my bboy fam out there...cuz back in Cali i just used to break 24/7 so i met alot catz in that world...and there all pretty chill...and i used to bomb too so i had alot homies in that world too....
but as for the whole mc/producing world ...i only had one friend who was interested in the same styles as me...like premo,dilla,PR,9th...ect ect..

eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 3:48 PM | Message # 10

Heads
oh ok. if you don't mind me asking, where in Cali? and yeah man, some of the underground hip hop types are harsh as hell because they are on some true elitist bullshit acting like they are the shit because they fuck with artists that only a few people know about and you have to be superior to everyone to know those artists. it is a real cocky attitude that dudes like that have. the only thing that people like my man Mnemonic does is he gets upset when dudes don't follow the program and act disrespectful. like this one kid is a Lil Wayne jock strap chewer and we have this one dude who is on some Slug shit that was getting recorded and that's this dude's boy. so Mnemonic was recording him and this stupid ass found out and came down to the studio all knocking on the glass like "yo, you're recording my boy. let me come in!" and he said "nah man, we're recording and then we're out. we'll only be like 30 minutes." this dude gets all "yo, why you singling me out and playing me like that man" and it just continued on. this same cat came in the studio and Mnemonic was like "come with a quick 16" so this dude writes 8 and expects to get on a track and freestyle (mind you, he's pretty wack at freestyling and isn't good enough to do anything but say "fuck" every third word, but he thinks he's as good at freestyling as Supernatural) the last 8 so Mnemonic told this dude to get the fuck out and come back when he wants to follow directions. other than that, everyone who is willing to listen and do some real shit, stay on topic, etc., ends up on a track and he's real cool with them.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

UniteC Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:08 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
oh ok. if you don't mind me asking, where in Cali? and yeah man, some of the underground hip hop types are harsh as hell because they are on some true elitist bullshit acting like they are the shit because they fuck with artists that only a few people know about and you have to be superior to everyone to know those artists. it is a real cocky attitude that dudes like that have. the only thing that people like my man Mnemonic does is he gets upset when dudes don't follow the program and act disrespectful. like this one kid is a Lil Wayne jock strap chewer and we have this one dude who is on some Slug shit that was getting recorded and that's this dude's boy. so Mnemonic was recording him and this stupid ass found out and came down to the studio all knocking on the glass like "yo, you're recording my boy. let me come in!" and he said "nah man, we're recording and then we're out. we'll only be like 30 minutes." this dude gets all "yo, why you singling me out and playing me like that man" and it just continued on. this same cat came in the studio and Mnemonic was like "come with a quick 16" so this dude writes 8 and expects to get on a track and freestyle (mind you, he's pretty wack at freestyling and isn't good enough to do anything but say "fuck" every third word, but he thinks he's as good at freestyling as Supernatural) the last 8 so Mnemonic told this dude to get the fuck out and come back when he wants to follow directions. other than that, everyone who is willing to listen and do some real shit, stay on topic, etc., ends up on a track and he's real cool with them.

im origanally from the 909 IE...Redlands....but i moved to 775 LA county area..in San Gabriel..and was
coolin out there for a bit...
damn son "lill wayne" man that nigga makes my ears bleedddd lol......and whats up wit that stupid BS "LIL" and stupid mainstuuu niggas? i hate it...
but yea man i fill u on that one...
some ppl just think eveything is a joke and have no respect..for whats going on around them...
he thought he was as good as SUPERNAT???
LMAO supernat is a fuggin genius~!
gota luv those supernat vs. craig G an Juice battles....dope..

eboyd Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:17 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (UniteC)
im origanally from the 909 IE...Redlands....but i moved to 775 LA county area..in San Gabriel..and was
coolin out there for a bit...
damn son "lill wayne" man that nigga makes my ears bleedddd lol......and whats up wit that stupid BS "LIL" and stupid mainstuuu niggas? i hate it...
but yea man i fill u on that one...
some ppl just think eveything is a joke and have no respect..for whats going on around them...
he thought he was as good as SUPERNAT???
LMAO supernat is a fuggin genius~!
gota luv those supernat vs. craig G an Juice battles....dope..

oh ok. yeah, i'm from the San Fernando Valley. my great great aunt was from the Redlands though. he never explicitly said "Supernat," but what i meant was he really feels his freestyling is the shit when he just sounds like a Lil Wayne clone who isn't creative enough in his frees to do anything but say shit like "lyrics hot like Red Rooster/and bitch i'll fucking shoot ya!" lol! i made that stupid line up! forgive me! lol but anyways, yeah, everytime that cat comes up to get in the studio he says fuck biggrin

oh, btw battling is a mainstay here. check the battle i just finished and vote:

http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/19-1555-2

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

G-Ammo Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:19 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
Man that beat is fire!!! Im gonna check yo youtube page & sub wink Check out my beats too friend wink

pz

19 Year old Beatmaker from Holland! :D

UniteC Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:31 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
oh ok. yeah, i'm from the San Fernando Valley. my great great aunt was from the Redlands though. he never explicitly said "Supernat," but what i meant was he really feels his freestyling is the shit when he just sounds like a Lil Wayne clone who isn't creative enough in his frees to do anything but say shit like "lyrics hot like Red Rooster/and bitch i'll fucking shoot ya!" lol! i made that stupid line up! forgive me! lol but anyways, yeah, everytime that cat comes up to get in the studio he says fuck biggrin

oh, btw battling is a mainstay here. check the battle i just finished and vote:

San Fernando Valley? where is it ive probobly been there but i dont kno where it is....
what city is it by?

LMAO that ryhme u wrote was funny lol "rhymes hot like red rooster" haha omg...

yea i would sure hope he isnt thinkin hes fire like supernat....

i dont have room to talk about my freestyle or rhymes cuz i dont like to judge if im not in the position too...
but i kno i could come up wit better rhymes to someone whos trying to be a clone of lil waynes trick azz...

but ya ill check out da battle...

Added (19/Mar/09, 4:31 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (G-Ammo)
Man that beat is fire!!! Im gonna check yo youtube page & sub wink Check out my beats too friend wink

pz

yooooooo thnxx for da luv man it is much appreciated ill check out yo shiz on youtube....

~one~

11thPlague Date: Thursday, 19/Mar/09, 4:43 PM | Message # 15

Removed
Quote (UniteC)

Thats cool homie im coming straight from Screwston Texas

I cant listen to yo stuff right now but you getting some great reviews so im gonna have to

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » What up yall..check me out (Instrumentals)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: