[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Promoting RHHF Artist (main page and t-shirts etc...)
Promoting RHHF Artist
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 12:28 PM | Message # 1

Heads
ok i will be promoting thugy on our myspace, our channel and front page of the site and many sites that i belong to and have set up with videos etc and on imeem, facebook etc... he wants us to promote him as much as we can and he'll put our banner alot of websites he's on and he'll promot us in anyway he also said he wants us to try and sell his mixed tapes and most of the money can go to this movement..another thing he said what that he wants to buy the rhhf t shirts because he has many shows comeing up with some other artist and wants to wear the shirts to promote the site.....is there anywy we can get him those t-shirts? i went on a site that you can design tshirt call razzle or somethng then they send it out to ur customers..i think its free..ever heard ot if?

i like when artist shows some appreciation as to what we are trying to do and at least try to promote us as well so if anyone can, please send out thugys video to ur contacts on youtube and i'll be doing the same like i did with jb's video, pens and vig and triggs..i sent out their videos and i'll sent out any others if you artists send them to me or our rhhf channel and again if u want video on our channel send them over or on the main page, u can add it or send it.

thugy he just got back from serving and has many shows lined up in NY, will be great promoting for all of us....

also i want to say, when and if we get the ad in the source or anywhere, i would like to add some of our artists on the front page so they can get noticed, at least the ones that are supporting our movement, promoting the group on their with banners , myspace, youtube etc...... but for any ad i will be keeping up with that main page, news, artist, screening any videos added, news..etc..

To any artist in our group, please remind me or let me know if you have a video you want us to promote on myspace, main page, youtube, links where people can buy your cd's etc so it can be added.. i get very busy and distracted sometimes so please send this info.. dont want to leave anyone out.. if u have videos u want us to share let me know..i dont mind alittle reminder and if u dont see ur name on the rhhf artist section or on our channel..also let us know..thanks

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 2:01 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
How do you pronounce his name. Is it like 'thuggie' or thug y (pronounced like why)?

its Thugy

Quote (Pensmoke)
I will promote him if you want. He got a myspace?

thanks pen, he hasnt given me his myspace yet, i sent him the link to our myspace so he can get the banner code.. i have to see if he added us on there.

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 2:34 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (LadyChinita)
i went on a site that you can design tshirt call razzle or somethng then they send it out to ur customers..i think its free..ever heard ot if?

"ZAZZLE".....that site sux tho'...I just played around with it and the options are minimal

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 2:39 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
"ZAZZLE".....that site sux tho'...I just played around with it and the options are minimal

yea lol zazzle, thanks for telling me..well i found it through another myspace group that had the embedded code for what they were selling so i clicked on it.. i did play around with it alittle by adding the logo on the shirt..i have to look into it more or maybe there is another site..

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 2:55 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
i went on a site that you can design tshirt call razzle or somethng then they send it out to ur customers..i think its free..ever heard ot if?

i was on some site like that but the site takes a large amount of the money for the shirt sales and we don't get shit.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Render215 Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 4:21 AM | Message # 6

Emcees
Perhaps we can organize something with the Tshirts... I'm going to make a few and i'll show you guys pics real soon...

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
Chinita Date: Monday, 27/Apr/09, 8:10 AM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
send me his mixtape chinita i'll see what i can do with it

ok i'll ask him for it joker...thank you smile

Quote (Render215)
Perhaps we can organize something with the Tshirts... I'm going to make a few and i'll show you guys pics real soon...

ok cool render, thank you..

Chinita Date: Monday, 27/Apr/09, 8:20 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
but chinita i don't think we can be selling his mixtapes at least not until he gets his name buzzing

yea i dont know, well maybe selling the mixtapes will be a good way to get his name out..i guess..at least we can try and he said he wants all the money to go as donations for our movement..although i would like him to get part of the money for support but this was comeing from him...so with that said i guess we can sell it and say its for donations to the movement..it will be like donating and getting someting in return..how much do mix tapes run for?

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 1:24 PM | Message # 9

Heads
bump... so chinita sees this.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 8:59 PM | Message # 10

Heads
oh yes thats a great idea, i havent' had a chance to talk to him or ask him for it, i haent been on youtube or myspace today..i'll send him a message tonight and let you know when he replies..

chinita Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 9:05 PM | Message # 11

Watchers
[quote=Joker13]alrigh [/quote]
ok cool, when i get back on i'll talk to him or you can if you want..i am busy right now at home and my pc isn't is going slow, i have to do a defrag...but i should be back tonight..
Revue Date: Thursday, 22/Nov/12, 3:33 AM | Message # 12

Rappers
Did this project ever get completed?

One who knows everything knows nothing.
Chinita Date: Monday, 26/Nov/12, 10:11 AM | Message # 13

Heads
nah i got to busy but still want to make t shirts as the rhhf facebook page is growing fast http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 30/Nov/12, 5:17 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Man even I haven't posted on here in a while. Been too busy with other stuff, I'm learning coding and how to make a website from scratch atm. I've been unmotivated to update things on here too tbh

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Friday, 30/Nov/12, 8:02 AM | Message # 15

Heads
wow thats great mark on making websites.. are u taking classes? or on your own

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Promoting RHHF Artist (main page and t-shirts etc...)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: