New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Violin Hits
Violin Hits
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:28 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Okay......can someone please help me out with this........I have no clue how to make a violin hit for shit!!

Sick With It
NtG Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:36 PM | Message # 2

Heads
take a violin sound, put one note in and then put that same note in in the octave above it and below it. thats usually how i do it, and i sync that one note with the note that is being played in the main melody.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:37 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (NtG)
take a violin sound, put one note in and then put that same note in in the octave above it and below it. thats usually how i do it, and i sync that one note with the note that is being played in the main melody.

okay I understand that..but I cant find a freaking violin sound that doesnt have a long ass delay

Sick With It
NtG Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:40 PM | Message # 4

Heads
didnt you download orchestral? cuz there should be one in there in StrSect called FullStrings Spiccato

or you could use the Virtual sound canvas and change the sound to ensemble> Strings.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:43 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (NtG)
didnt you download orchestral? cuz there should be one in there in StrSect called FullStrings Spiccato
or you could use the Virtual sound canvas and change the sound to ensemble> Strings.

Yea I downloaded Orchestral, but I am so confused how to use it....it has like strings in layers but only plays the first instrument listed
and wats Virual Sound Canvas?

Sick With It
NtG Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:45 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Yea I downloaded Orchestral, but I am so confused how to use it....it has like strings in layers but only plays the first instrument listed

just click the magnifying glass on the first sound and change the sound to what i told you.

Quote (Lord_Meth)
and wats Virual Sound Canvas?

its a VST Plugin just like Orchestral. It comes w/ fl studio im pretty sure but idk cuz i have it and somehow my brother doesnt and we installed it from the same disk so idk lol

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (NtG)
just click the magnifying glass on the first sound and change the sound to what i told you.

oh ok Ill do that
Quote (NtG)
its a VST Plugin just like Orchestral. It comes w/ fl studio im pretty sure but idk cuz i have it and somehow my brother doesnt and we installed it from the same disk so idk lol

Does it take up alot of memory usage?

Sick With It
NtG Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:56 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Does it take up alot of memory usage?

no way, i use virtual sound canvas in place of orchestral so i dont use up so much memory lol

thats the downfall to orchestral lol it slows my computer down like molasses in january

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 5:57 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (NtG)
no way, i use virtual sound canvas in place of orchestral so i dont use up so much memory lol
thats the downfall to orchestral lol it slows my computer down like molasses in january

mine to thats why I just got done uninstalling it and Im bout to check out this Virtual Canvas

Sick With It
NtG Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 6:00 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
and Im bout to check out this Virtual Canvas

its not as good as orchestral sound quality-wise, but if you know how to use your sounds right you wont be able to tell the difference

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 6:01 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (NtG)
its not as good as orchestral sound quality-wise, but if you know how to use your sounds right you wont be able to tell the difference

do u kno the exact name for the canvas thing?

Sick With It
NtG Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 6:03 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
do u kno the exact name for the canvas thing

Virtual Sound Canvas Dxi

[deleted]
NtG Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 6:04 PM | Message # 13

Heads
ooooooo, it doesnt come with FL, it came with cakewalk which my dad bought like 10 years ago lol.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 6:05 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (NtG)
Virtual Sound Canvas Dxi

Quote (NtG)
ooooooo, it doesnt come with FL, it came with cakewalk which my dad bought like 10 years ago lol

does it still come in as a VSTI?

Sick With It
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 26/Apr/09, 6:05 PM | Message # 15

OGs
Quote (NtG)
ooooooo, it doesnt come with FL, it came with cakewalk which my dad bought like 10 years ago lol.

^^EPIC FAIL

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Violin Hits
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: