[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Enter the M.E.T.H. - By: Lord Meth
Enter the M.E.T.H. - By: Lord Meth
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 0:34 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Here is finally another beat after months of rest lol
I actually plan on rapping to this one for my first track, expect my horrorcore madness to be at its peak on this track
If there's something u guys want me to change, let me know cuz I can easily go back to FL and edit the song
so enjoy

Sick With It
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 5:37 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
horrorcore

this aint a horrorcore beat

Graffiti
emseed Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 6:34 AM | Message # 3

Watchers
yeah its not a horrorcore beat, i think it would sound cool with a really hard drum snare, like a hard echoing one. and that instrument at the chorus, maybe you should try seeing what other instruments sound like for that part. i would also change the pattern of the hi hat drums a little bit but i can't really explain
Adam Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 8:39 AM | Message # 4

B-Girls
Fl is a hard to master program, its not simply hard to make a beat in. But when the listener himself can tell that this was made in fl or can off the top say ok he made this in fl. Ok I can hear where he set this beat what speed he was running it at, if the hat was every other block. When your making a beat regardless of how you want it to sound or what your trying to achieve. It should never sound so distinctive as to tell which program you used and all of the above. Thats the first thing someone hears. It should sound as if you took what you made in a program and added something to throw it all off, which in doing so. Eliminates the default or stock sound to it. Thats what really just turns off all of the ability to "feel" a beat. In more than just hearing. And the reason i say its hard in fl to detour out of the stocky sound, is because fl is a program used by bassheads, and rave producers. Its a nice little boom boom boom boom boom. You know thats why its hard to take the stocky sound away from beats like that.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 9:50 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Laid back, catchy piano, good job son

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

CTownHoodProductions Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 11:18 AM | Message # 6

Emcees
Hmmmm....i think you could use a harder snare like emseed said maybe layered snares...also the kick should be louder i think...the piano and bass seem overpowering for the drum pattern. GJ though...keep it up. :D

G-Flex Tha Vet and NtG Duo

"Straight from Thieveland, better known as Cleveland"

http://www.myspace.com/ctownhoodproductions
http://www.youtube.com/user/CTownHood
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 12:23 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (Adam)
Fl is a hard to master program, its not simply hard to make a beat in. But when the listener himself can tell that this was made in fl or can off the top say ok he made this in fl. Ok I can hear where he set this beat what speed he was running it at, if the hat was every other block. When your making a beat regardless of how you want it to sound or what your trying to achieve. It should never sound so distinctive as to tell which program you used and all of the above. Thats the first thing someone hears. It should sound as if you took what you made in a program and added something to throw it all off, which in doing so. Eliminates the default or stock sound to it. Thats what really just turns off all of the ability to "feel" a beat. In more than just hearing. And the reason i say its hard in fl to detour out of the stocky sound, is because fl is a program used by bassheads, and rave producers. Its a nice little boom boom boom boom boom. You know thats why its hard to take the stocky sound away from beats like that.

Yea but remember...this is only my fourth full beat tho..Im still pretty new to this
Quote (CTownHoodProductions)
Hmmmm....i think you could use a harder snare like emseed said maybe layered snares...also the kick should be louder i think...the piano and bass seem overpowering for the drum pattern. GJ though...keep it up.

Yea I think Ill do that too....But wat about the piano and bass? Are they good right?

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 12:32 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Acekat00o)
this aint a horrorcore beat

yea I kno, but Im still gonna be insanely lyrical to the point of God-like

Sick With It
CTownHoodProductions Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 12:52 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
meth, i am remaking this beat if you don't mind..your ideas with mine...the finished product can be your if you want it!!!

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 12:57 PM | Message # 10

Heads
meth, i am remaking this beat if you don't mind..your ideas with mine...the finished product can be your if you want it!!!

aight cool lol wat u plan on doing new?

Sick With It
CTownHoodProductions Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 1:07 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
aight cool lol wat u plan on doing new?

adding stuff changing some stuff around...the piano part is the same...i will put it up later today...this is a fun project for me and keeps me busy

Added (19/Jul/09, 1:07 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
and why did you take the video of youtube!!!! :o

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 1:08 PM | Message # 12

Heads
adding stuff changing some stuff around...the piano part is the same...i will put it up later today...this is a fun project for me and keeps me busy

aight cool btw check out my changes I just made..u can go to the first post OR just see right here lol

Sick With It
CTownHoodProductions Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 1:10 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
ok nvm i just saw the post of the audio ;)

Added (19/Jul/09, 1:10 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
yeah it sounds fuller now with the drums and snare louder... GJ...the bass is different to i think

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 1:11 PM | Message # 14

Heads
yeah it sounds fuller now with the drums and snare louder... GJ...the bass is different to i think

I lowered the bass so it wouldnt sound it was blaring over the drums..and I added a deep brass to it to give it a dark feel to it

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Sunday, 19/Jul/09, 1:17 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Meth, you seem depressed with that beatmaking shit. Like "fuck, I suck with rhyming, I gotta make beats or I'll miss my chance to make it!". LMFAO
You doin' it fast and the suprise is.... you're not suck (!), you're actually good at it. When you started making beats?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Enter the M.E.T.H. - By: Lord Meth
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: