[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » ****Progress Report on my Album!!!!**** (Agent X)
****Progress Report on my Album!!!!****
eboyd Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 12:08 PM | Message # 1

Heads
for those of you who are unaware, my emcee name is Agent X. i produce too but my skills aren't at the level yet that they need to be to put one of my beats on my project. i'll keep everyone updated here on my upcoming EP.

as many of you know, my track "Wargods" is finished and will be on the EP. another track called "Zonin'" has long been finished, both on Unite C beats. i just finished "Melancholy Molly" which is a track on a previously unreleased AyDee beat that i seriously think is my best track yet. i also have a track called "Refreshing" almost finished. the hook and first two verses have been recorded and it is awaiting a verse from my man Mnemonic. it is going to be over a G-Ammo beat. i have three other tracks already written but not even partially recorded. one will feature a singer that Mnemonic is providing me with and another will probably have a hook from Mnemonic. i still have yet to write verses for beats by El Matador and NtG. my friend Anthony (idk if he even has an emcee name yet lol) who is DOPE AS FUCK (i promise) is going to get a feature on NtG's beat. i have two other beats by Unite C and i also have a beat from some producer that is unaffiliated. he gave Mnemonic a beat and Mnemonic told me to see if i can rock it. i am still waiting for one more beat, hopefully one from Mnemonic, and once i record all of them i can then begin deciding which tracks will stay and which will get cut. "They Called Him 'Seek'" and "Cycle of Life" have already been cut but i plan to save them for when me and Unite C finally put together an Agen-C album. i have yet to decide on a title but suggestions will be considered.

as a little taster to gain your interest (in case you haven't heard this yet), here's my track with Unite C called "Wargods":

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 1:23 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
good shit dude, verse and the beat were proper. i know cash tight for everyone but do you plan on getting any other guest MCs on there?

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 1:41 PM | Message # 3

OGs
can i get a DAYYYMN!!!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

NtG Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 2:07 PM | Message # 4

Heads
so how many songs will be on it?

[deleted]
eboyd Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 2:35 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
good shit dude, verse and the beat were proper.

thanks bro. i can guarantee i'll have better tracks on the album as well.

Quote (abanks47)
i know cash tight for everyone but do you plan on getting any other guest MCs on there?

i haven't paid a dime for verses or beats yet. i'm working with people who are willing to do the "scratch my back and i'll scratch yours" thing. i was thinking to myself, as the co-founder of this movement, though the project is almost fully RHHF produced, and because i'm looking at the one outside beat i have as the weakest link atm it might actually become a fully RHHF produced product, i still think it wouldn't be right if i didn't get one RHHF feature, but idk. for an EP, 2 features is already a lot and it's technically 3 because my man Fred Rock got in on the hook on the G-Ammo beat so we would have a sort of Beastie Boys meets Blackstar effect going on. if someone wants to feature and can come dope enough then i'd be glad to put them on the track El Matador sent to me.

Quote (sodr2)
can i get a DAYYYMN!!!

thx haha!

Quote (NtG)
so how many songs will be on it?

with it being an EP, i'm going to record about 10 tracks and eliminate the weaker ones until i get down to 7.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 2:36 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
with it being an EP, i'm going to record about 10 tracks and eliminate the weaker ones until i get down to 7.

when i say weaker i mean less dope. i don't get on wack beats or write wack rhymes. i'm allergic to wackness rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 5:08 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Damn man you have a crazy flow !

Graffiti
eboyd Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 5:12 PM | Message # 8

Heads
thanks :D i try to change the flow up quite often as well so you won't hear me flow the same on two different tracks.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 5:14 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
you won't hear me cum the same

WTH ???!!!

Graffiti
Aristotle Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 5:25 PM | Message # 10

OGs
looking forward to it

any chance we can get snippets of zonin and/or melancholy molly? :D

Youtube Channel
eboyd Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 5:34 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Acekat00o)
WTH ???!!!

stop editing peoples' comments. that's what 8 does and it pisses us all off.

Quote (Aristotle)
looking forward to it

any chance we can get snippets of zonin and/or melancholy molly? :D

i can make a snippet of "Zonin'" but "Melancholy Molly" is the type of track that you need to sit back and listen to all the way through. besides, i'm waiting for Mnemonic to send it to me still. i'll post a snippet of "Zonin'" on here as an RHHF members exclusive :D sound good?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Aristotle Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 5:37 PM | Message # 12

OGs
sounds good B)

Youtube Channel
eboyd Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 5:59 PM | Message # 13

Heads
alright guys, here's a snippet of "Zonin'" as requested by Aristotle:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Aristotle Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 6:40 PM | Message # 14

OGs
i'm feeling that ^^^

great stuff man

Youtube Channel
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 24/Dec/09, 6:43 PM | Message # 15

Heads
good stuff, you can go far coz your style and the words you use are quite original

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » ****Progress Report on my Album!!!!**** (Agent X)
Search: