[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » I Finally Got Ahold Of Psyntific And Got Our Track
I Finally Got Ahold Of Psyntific And Got Our Track
eboyd Date: Sunday, 18/Jan/09, 2:40 AM | Message # 1

Heads
it's still not finished though. we're going to put scratches in for the hooks:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 2:39 AM | Message # 2

Heads
pretty good, i think you may have put this one on the old site before i've still got the mp3 of this.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 4:17 AM | Message # 3

Heads
Oh, that's because I had it on zshare. Now it is actually on the site so I won't lose it. I remember writing my verse and Psyntific calls me and says "hey man, let me spit what I have so far for you" and he also sent me a Word document copy. Needless to say, I went back to the drawing board and rewrote my entire verse! Lol! That is why our verses sound so similar. His verse is still 100x better than mine though. Not only is it better written, his flow and delivery are mad nice and I came off a bit unintentionally lazy and that coupled with my awkward adlibs make my verse a little less attractive, but all in all it still came out dope.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 6:46 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Oh, that's because I had it on zshare. Now it is actually on the site so I won't lose it. I remember writing my verse and Psyntific calls me and says "hey man, let me spit what I have so far for you" and he also sent me a Word document copy. Needless to say, I went back to the drawing board and rewrote my entire verse! Lol! That is why our verses sound so similar. His verse is still 100x better than mine though. Not only is it better written, his flow and delivery are mad nice and I came off a bit unintentionally lazy and that coupled with my awkward adlibs make my verse a little less attractive, but all in all it still came out dope.

have you thought about splitting your verse into two verses and having psyintifics in the middle? coz your verse seems long. btw i think psytific has used that same verse on another of his songs on you tube.

eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:40 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Hmm... Didn't know that. dry btw, my "verse" is two verse. I have one 12 bar verse, a hook, and a 20 bar verse. That's just the structure of the beat.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:14 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
i like it man, you produce this?

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:19 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (ill)
i like it man, you produce this?

i wish. AyDee produced it. the tracks that i have released that i produced myself are:

"Triumphant" which is the beat i made against NtG in the battle (my most recent piece)

"Perseverance"

"The Doomed Seed"

so yeah, i'm pretty new in the production game. hell, i'm pretty new when it comes to recording too.

i have a few pieces in the works like a beat i'm making for EmSeed and one for AruNavi and Agent X (my alter ego). this beat was just so fucking crazy that i had to ask AyDee if i could use it.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

NtG Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:19 PM | Message # 8

Heads
sounds dope, but Boyd your verse sounds weird as in the recording. i dont know what it is, maybe its just not loud enough IDK

[deleted]
ill Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:24 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
yeah that beat was nice

The World Is Yours
Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:26 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Erik u actually rap better on a beat than in text battles cuz while recording u can have a flow instead of reading it inside ur head

U mad dope

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:34 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Erik u actually rap better on a beat than in text battles cuz while recording u can have a flow instead of reading it inside ur head

U mad dope

thanks man! i really appreciate that.

Quote (NtG)
sounds dope, but Boyd your verse sounds weird as in the recording. i dont know what it is, maybe its just not loud enough IDK

yeah, i mentioned that above. it was two things. first, i was retarded and had the volume BLASTING while i was recording it so i was trying to compete with the beat (i learned from that mistake) so i had to go from a verse with too much energy that wasn't working to a verse with very little energy on the new GZA tip. second, my adlibs were poorly done. i shouldn't even have done adlibs. it wasn't right for the track.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:36 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
so i had to go from a verse with too much energy that wasn't working to a verse with very little energy on the new GZA tip.

LMAO!!!!
Quote (eboyd)
second, my adlibs were poorly done. i shouldn't even have done adlibs. it wasn't right for the track.

Yea I agree but remember u just new to recording right?

Sick With It
NtG Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:36 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i was retarded and had the volume BLASTING while i was recording it so i was trying to compete with the beat

ahhh, that would explain it. its pretty good though, i like it.

[deleted]
Chinita Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 8:37 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
it's still not finished though. we're going to put scratches in for the hooks:

biggrin awesome i love this and that beat is tight..

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 23/Jan/09, 11:30 PM | Message # 15

Heads
the beats a sample of some old 70's song i forget what it was called.

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » I Finally Got Ahold Of Psyntific And Got Our Track
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: