[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » Enter Your iPod: Your Music Collection (Share the artists, albums, etc. from your music collection)
Enter Your iPod: Your Music Collection
Adam Date: Friday, 19/Aug/11, 11:46 PM | Message # 31

B-Girls
i listened to digable planets like a long long long time ago. and i was loving them and then on one of the songs the main dude goes "digging digable planets you a hipster, shit" and i immediately turned off my mp3 player and erased all his music.

that was back then though I'm okay with them now. especially since ladybug is my wifey and she pulls off the short hair shit so well.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Ragnar Date: Saturday, 20/Aug/11, 8:03 AM | Message # 32

Watchers
Quote (Adam)
i listened to digable planets like a long long long time ago. and i was loving them and then on one of the songs the main dude goes "digging digable planets you a hipster, shit" and i immediately turned off my mp3 player and erased all his music.

lol, that is so much like you to do!
Everyone's calling everyone a hipster now, but half the people don't agree what the hell it means!
Adam Date: Saturday, 20/Aug/11, 11:06 AM | Message # 33

B-Girls
it was a joke, but the ladybug part is not.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
eboyd Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 3:02 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Drake

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Fabolous

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Kid Cudi

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Lil Wayne

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Lloyd Banks

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Mac Miller

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Nicki Minaj

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Rick Ross

Quote (Lord_Meth)
T.I.

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Nelly Furtado
Rihanna

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Akon

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Beyonce

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Chris Brown
Ciara

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Keri Hilson

Quote (Ratmn)
Wiz Khalifa

Quote (Ratmn)
Lil B

Quote (Bape)
Gucci Mane

Quote (Bape)
Justin Bieber

Quote (Bape)
Kreayshawn

Quote (Bape)
Lady GaGa

Quote (Bape)
Lil Jon

Quote (Bape)
Oj Da Juiceman

Quote (Bape)
Waka Flocka Flame

Quote (NtG)
Chingy

Quote (NtG)
Dem Franchize Boyz

Quote (NtG)
DJ Khaled

Quote (NtG)
Jim Jones

Quote (NtG)
Lil Bow Wow

Quote (NtG)
Lil Flip

Quote (NtG)
Lil Boosie
Lil Scrappy

Quote (NtG)
Mike Jones

Quote (NtG)
Nelly

Quote (NtG)
Paul Wall

Quote (NtG)
Petey Pablo

Quote (NtG)
Playaz Circle

Quote (NtG)
Rich Boy

Quote (NtG)
Slim Thug

Quote (NtG)
Young Jeezy

Quote (NtG)
50 Cent

i'm sorry but how can you guys listen to stuff like this without inducing vomit???

Quote (Lord_Meth)
Yelawolf (RHHF is sleeping on this guy. He's actually good)

i'm not sleeping on him. he's a decent artist. what more attention does he need than that he already has? he's nothing out of the ordinary. sure, he's different and somewhat lyrical. ok then... ?

Quote (Lord_Meth)
(GRODT was a goddamn good record)

no, it wasn't. it may have been better than most mainstream heaps of garbage, but it was still below average.

Quote (Lord_Meth)
(808s & Heartbreak)

throwup

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 4:43 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i'm sorry but how can you guys listen to stuff like this without inducing vomit???

I can understand why you dont like the Hip Hop artists I have in my iPod but please dont diss Keri Hilson and Chris Brown who are clearly R&B and beyond ur "supreme" Hip Hop opinion.
Keri is by far one of the best singers to emerge in the last 2 years *FACT* (Show me a recent singer who is better and I'll show you God), and although Chris Brown gets dissed alot because he socked Rihana in her mouth he still makes good R&B music. Fuck what the critics say on the net about him, his last two albums were good. And Beyonce is a legendary vocalist so Idk why u dont like her. Her upbeat/dance music SUCKS, but when she's just "singing" nobody can touch her.
And on Bape's defense, as EXTREMELY GAY Justin Beiber may be...(he's hella gay to me), the kid can sing, that I have to admit. He'll be the shit once he gets older and stops with the teen-bop crap.

Sick With It
Menace Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 5:26 PM | Message # 36

Heads
I rather listen to Erykah Badu and neo-soul rather than listening to the washed up R&B of today.

Bape Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 5:37 PM | Message # 37

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I can understand why you dont like the Hip Hop artists I have in my iPod but please dont diss Keri Hilson and Chris Brown who are clearly R&B and beyond ur "supreme" Hip Hop opinion.
Keri is by far one of the best singers to emerge in the last 2 years *FACT* (Show me a recent singer who is better and I'll show you God), and although Chris Brown gets dissed alot because he socked Rihana in her mouth he still makes good R&B music. Fuck what the critics say on the net about him, his last two albums were good. And Beyonce is a legendary vocalist so Idk why u dont like her. Her upbeat/dance music SUCKS, but when she's just "singing" nobody can touch her.
And on Bape's defense, as EXTREMELY GAY Justin Beiber may be...(he's hella gay to me), the kid can sing, that I have to admit. He'll be the shit once he gets older and stops with the teen-bop crap.

THIS!! X100 ^_^

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 5:50 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (Menace)
I rather listen to Erykah Badu and neo-soul rather than listening to the washed up R&B of today.

I actually like Erykah Badu and Maxwell. D'angelo is coo but his falsetto is mad annoying.

Sick With It
NtG Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 6:02 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

Because i like to have variety instead of hearing the same old sampled beat with some guy talking about the hood on it. Most of the artists you listed I only have like 1 or 2 songs by them that used to be hits, and its fun to blast them every now and then. But Young Jeezy and T.I. have some good music, I already know you despise them tho, so w/e.

ALSO, theres absolutely no way that you can say you don't like 50 Cent. Guess Who's Back is borderline classic IMO.

[deleted]
Watcher Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 6:25 PM | Message # 40

Watchers
I'm gonna update my list. I only use a 1gb one nowadays.
Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
Beastie Boys - Check Your Head
Blackalicious - Nia
Crown City Rockers (Mission) - One [with bonus disc]
De La Soul - AOI: Bionix
De La Soul - Art Official Intelligence: Mosaic Thump
Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep
GZA - Liquid Swords (6 songs of it)
Handsome Boy Modeling School - White People
Jeru the Damaja - The Sun Rises In The East
Mos Def - Mathematics (1 song only)
Organized Konfusion - Organized Konfusion
Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde

About to wipe that shit for an audio book.

Added (30/Sep/11, 6:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ragnar

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 30/Sep/11, 11:21 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Drake

Quote (eboyd)
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Kid Cudi

didn't you used to defend these guys?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 01/Oct/11, 0:11 AM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
didn't you used to defend these guys?

Is that towards me or Erik??

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 01/Oct/11, 1:15 AM | Message # 43

Emcees
Quote (NtG)
Because i like to have variety instead of hearing the same old sampled beat with some guy talking about the hood on it. Most of the artists you listed I only have like 1 or 2 songs by them that used to be hits, and its fun to blast them every now and then. But Young Jeezy and T.I. have some good music, I already know you despise them tho, so w/e.

I don't see the hate on TI either, never listened to Jeezy but T.I. had some dope shit IMO.

Some of these songs off trap muzik will be songs that I will love for the rest of my life. What I love about TI is that he actually raps about shit he does for the most part. Hasn't he been arrested like 34 times? He ain't kidding when he talks about "stoppin any nigga who is in his trap".

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 01/Oct/11, 8:55 AM | Message # 44

OGs
i may make a video of all albums on my itunes

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Greeny Date: Saturday, 01/Oct/11, 5:04 PM | Message # 45

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
T.I. had some dope shit IMO.

SOME, maybe. Don't really know. But when he releases numerous wack-as-fucking-fuck songs, SOME dope shit won't quite do it. So the hate is fully understandable.

:)
Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » Enter Your iPod: Your Music Collection (Share the artists, albums, etc. from your music collection)
Search: