[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
-Sh** That Pisses You Off!-
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 17/Aug/09, 9:32 AM | Message # 136

OGs
http://answers.yahoo.com/questio....AAdXHBw

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Montana213 Date: Thursday, 27/Aug/09, 8:34 PM | Message # 137

Emcees
i hate not makin enough sales to pay rent

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

Adam Date: Thursday, 27/Aug/09, 9:21 PM | Message # 138

B-Girls
I fucking hate how I am the only guy in spanish class lost, and I am the only mexican among all those white preps >( Fucking need some links to some rosetta stone.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Uncharted Date: Friday, 28/Aug/09, 4:48 PM | Message # 139

Emcees
i when mexicans show off in spanish class being all cocky and shit

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 8:04 PM | Message # 140

OGs
Quote (8Diagrams)
I hate close-minded people...of any kind.

same here bra ;)

i think i said this before but i hate how theres no show called "to catch a female predator"... like all males are sick perverts and women are angels

well let me tell u guys something

WOMEN HAVE IT WORSE THEN MEN!!!!!!!!
case in point:
http://answers.yahoo.com/questio....AAQMnTN
lmao AND SHES ONLY 16!!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 8:06 PM | Message # 141

OGs
heres some more
http://answers.yahoo.com/questio....AACTqMF
http://answers.yahoo.com/questio....AAN9pki

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 08/Sep/09, 4:31 PM | Message # 142

OGs
Quote (8Diagrams)
These are pretty messed up, too:
http://nextround.net/2009....estions

lmaoooooooooooooo

bLt_2oo9 Date: Tuesday, 06/Oct/09, 1:52 PM | Message # 143

Writers
I realy hate retarded bus drivers who brake suddenly and make me lose my ballance.And i hate all the fat fucks whit arm-thick gold chaines that think they are soooooo cooolll and listen to their shitty music on the street and when you pass them they laugh at you just because you wear something they don't or shit like that. I wish they all could fall off the planet

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 4:41 PM | Message # 144

OGs
i hate how its hard to pee after an orgasm or when thinking of bad things...

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 8:44 PM | Message # 145

Heads
It pisses me off when I get a chance to see some girls tits and she's hot as hell but her nipples look weird as fuck. Ones that piss me off include bologna nipples (where the areoli are so big they look like 2 slices of bologna), nipples that are long as fuck, moles on the breasts, nipples that are the same color as the breasts, "innie" nipples (where the areoli are puffed out and protrude over the nipples), etc.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 10:21 PM | Message # 146

Heads
Shit that pisses me of is when a TRULLY HOT GIRL is a flat board up top... I hate when titties are so small... I LOVE BOOBS BOOBS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!!

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 10:50 PM | Message # 147

Heads
I don't mind small boobs when they are in proportion to the body. Like if the girl is supermodel skinny, even if her boobs are like A cups, as long as it looks right on her it's ok to me. My girl has some bigguns though :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 11:02 PM | Message # 148

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
I don't mind small boobs

Quote (eboyd)
My girl has some bigguns though

If I was you, I'd say exactly the same thing. Why? Because if I was you, I'd know that I got the perfect place to put my head and forget about the whole world.
The girl I met practically doesnt have boobs (thank God she's got pussy)

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 11:08 PM | Message # 149

Heads
Lol! Yeah, I guess I kind of agree :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Watcher Date: Wednesday, 14/Oct/09, 11:42 PM | Message # 150

Watchers
[quote=sodr2]i hate how its hard to pee after an orgasm or when thinking of bad things... [/quote]

^^^

[quote=eboyd]It pisses me off when I get a chance to see some girls tits and she's hot as hell but her nipples look weird as fuck. Ones that piss me off include bologna nipples (where the areoli are so big they look like 2 slices of bologna), nipples that are long as fuck, moles on the breasts, nipples that are the same color as the breasts, "innie" nipples (where the areoli are puffed out and protrude over the nipples), etc. [/quote]

do you mean like nipples that stick out? those are nice lol i don't even know what bologna is.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
Search: