[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
-Sh** That Pisses You Off!-
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 27/Feb/09, 9:34 PM | Message # 91

Rappers
what was ur 1st language?

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
ill Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 5:04 PM | Message # 92

Emcees
when you read an article where an artist promises and album or mentions one and it wasnt realised or was never made or doesnt exist!@!£@!

crazy

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 5:17 PM | Message # 93

Heads
Teen girls who like older guys and swear they are more mature but then when you start talking to them they play the same mind games as all of the girls under 25 fuck

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 5:52 PM | Message # 94

Emcees
basicaly just girls lol

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 6:33 PM | Message # 95

Heads
Quote (EYAR15)
what was ur 1st language?

Arabic

Chinita Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 8:01 PM | Message # 96

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
Yeah alot of them are selfish homos but not all of them, like Rico, Mark, and Miguel are some awesome

i agree..

Chinita Date: Sunday, 08/Mar/09, 8:03 PM | Message # 97

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Teen girls who like older guys and swear they are more mature but then when you start talking to them they play the same mind games as all of the girls under 25

wacko that sucks sad

Uncharted Date: Monday, 09/Mar/09, 4:31 PM | Message # 98

Emcees
i hate whenat the transition of classes a big group of people stand in the middle of the hallway and talk to their friends.

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 09/Mar/09, 10:01 PM | Message # 99

OGs
i hate.......HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WTFTWFTWTFWTWFTWFT

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PHOTOELECTRIC EFFECT HOW THE EFF IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BENEFIT ME IN MY LIFE!??!!??!?!?!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 09/Mar/09, 10:37 PM | Message # 100

Rappers
Uncharted, that shit happens at my school too.. They all get in a circle right in front of the doors to go to the lunch room or other hallways.. I feel like stuffing them in a locker

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 6:09 PM | Message # 101

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
i hate whenat the transition of classes a big group of people stand in the middle of the hallway and talk to their friends.

lol i use to be one of those people...oops

i hate when people try to whisper and thats actually louder than when i talk..or when people in a threater say shhhhhhh sshhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhh thats more annoying..

howsyourmom Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 6:14 PM | Message # 102

Rappers
i hate when you realize that 98% of your friends are bitches and you can't trust no one in this lifetime.

RIP Toba Chung
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/8-1668-1
ill Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 6:20 PM | Message # 103

Emcees
i hate it when you understand or learn something that changes the way you see everything and wish you could go back to before you learned w/e it was

The World Is Yours
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 7:16 PM | Message # 104

Heads
Quote (howsyourmom)
i hate when you realize that 98% of your friends are bitches and you can't trust no one in this lifetime.

i realized that a long time ago, it sucks but u just cant trust many people..i use to but not any more..somebody said i could be paranoid lol its not that, its just that i only trust very few people because i'm older and been through alot and many experiences and seen alot and know what some are capable of and can be very over protective of my fam and friends, i do keep my guards up and try not to let others get to close or vise versa but i mean well and have a huge heart and it hurts me alot when someone stabs me in the back..oh i better stop now wacko but yea i hate that too.

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 24/Mar/09, 7:17 PM | Message # 105

Heads
Quote (ill)
i hate it when you understand or learn something that changes the way you see everything and wish you could go back to before you learned w/e it was

yup, i understand..i sometimes rather not know..

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
Search: