[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
eboyd Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 8:56 PM | Message # 16

Heads
^^^^^^ this.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Watcher Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 9:10 PM | Message # 17

Watchers
[quote=eboyd]Stfu. I wouldn't. Em's album fucking sucked. It was tailor made for suburban white kids. Em has all the talent in the world and could be showing his lyrical skill, fuck the money and fame from dumb ass rich kids who tell their parents off for not buying them his album, but instead he's acting like a fucking idiot on record, wearing the clown shoes because it makes him money. Fucking sellout. [/quote]
this is joker by the way.So lets get things straight you wouldn't go on to promote your album this way because you think your keeping it real? Em earned his stripes already let the men make some experimental type shit with that stupid voice if he want's to he's past his prime and Em has always been fucking popular with white kids so you might as well call him a sell out from the begining from when his first REAL album came out not that bull shit let me sound like nas and az album. so let me just finish this i hate em but you guys throw sellout at every fucking rapper you see on tv im really getting fed up with this.Em has been out of the spot light for years so let the man get some shine for a while like he used to and stop throwing sell out every fucking where
Furious_Pryme Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 10:32 PM | Message # 18

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
Em has all the talent in the world

LMAO!...best JOKE iv read since i joined the group.

Eminem should go and join proof in the dirt

Furious_Pryme Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 10:59 PM | Message # 19

Removed
Quote (Joker13)
alright man you need to chill the fuck out now real talks shut the fuck up why did we allow you back in this group? stop being such an asshole

How am i been an asshole?..when your the way who calls everyone
a "fucking idiot" etc etc and u disrespect people more then i do!
yet you dont see it do you? oh and u let me back in cause you
people realized been sheep was wrong...or you realized letting gemini
in but not me was unfare so yeah
Furious_Pryme Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 11:11 PM | Message # 20

Removed
Quote (Joker13)
your talking about a dead person that can't defend themselves in a rude manner you FUCKING DUMBASS. and we weren't being sheep you deleted threads and everything what you did was just as bad as that fucking internet troll gemini i never let him back in eric did now all he does is stick around the video section talking about how much of an accomplished "video artist" he is screw you both real talk i won't respond to anything any of you say anymore so peace

People die dude get over it. was proof your best friend?
did you and him hang out everyday smoking some green?
did u and proof go to the mall and chill?..did u even know him
beside on hearing him on a cd or on Tv/radio..LOL! dude everyone dies
its apart of life! you need to get over it people saying shit about a dead person
it cant hurt them you cant hurt a dead person, and what i said had nothing
to do with me removing threads but yeah okay then if you wanna act like
a chick with PMS then fine dude.just get over it
Menace Date: Saturday, 23/May/09, 6:28 AM | Message # 21

Heads
He can make money otherwise too in fact 70% of the earnings will not go to him we all know that that's how business works in a capitalist system

Quote (Watcher)
his is joker by the way.So lets get things straight you wouldn't go on to promote your album this way because you think your keeping it real? Em earned his stripes already let the men make some experimental type shit with that stupid voice if he want's to he's past his prime and Em has always been fucking popular with white kids so you might as well call him a sell out from the begining from when his first REAL album came out not that bull shit let me sound like nas and az album. so let me just finish this i hate em but you guys throw sellout at every fucking rapper you see on tv im really getting fed up with this.Em has been out of the spot light for years so let the man get some shine for a while like he used to and stop throwing sell out every fucking where

let's be serious he never dropped real shit for a while you even admitted unlike his freestyles his albums weren't that great

Melhex Date: Saturday, 23/May/09, 7:35 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Wow look at all the hate and bickering about Eminems album. I like the album and welcome any other albums that any person in this forum would like to share that they think is good. Melhex would love to dissect some of these wack underground artist that some think should be out in the spotlight......Melhex rates artist hard too.....

The Artisan (AKA) The Answer
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 23/May/09, 7:49 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
i'v seen this commercail yesterday, i thought it was funny it was true about what menace said about em...His new album kinda did suck and this is from a eminem fan.It was better than encore i give u that but seriously it wasnt that good as some of yall might say.

Melhex Date: Saturday, 23/May/09, 7:59 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
LMAO!...best JOKE iv read since i joined the group.

Eminem should go and join proof in the dirt

WTF? Why talk shit? Wackass comments dissrespectin people that are deceased only brings trouble to there own fuckin lives. I got no respect to folks of that character..... angry

Message edited by Melhex - Saturday, 23/May/09, 8:02 PM
Aristotle Date: Saturday, 23/May/09, 8:02 PM | Message # 25

OGs
a Melhex sighting!

whats good fam

Relapse had a dope concept
many songs were fire
his accent on some songs is annoying tho

IMO it was a good album

Youtube Channel
Melhex Date: Saturday, 23/May/09, 9:13 PM | Message # 26

Emcees
a Melhex sighting!

whats good fam

Yes sir i haven't been in here for AWHILE i finally get on and i see this crackin, what the fuck happen....LMAO!

Added (23/May/09, 9:13 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
All those people talking about they wouldn't do what eminem is doing to promote his album is out of there fuckin minds! I would do exactly the same shit. How are you going to spend days and months of your time making music and turn down certain pathways to get promoted. I will make ONE song to get on the radio!By the way is papoose still working at mcdonalds? If im a artist im a do what i need to just to get my fuckin foot in the door. Eminem is established he can do what the fuck he wants anyway. Call it what you want. But times is rough, get in where you can fit in and straighten the shit out later....

Message edited by Melhex - Saturday, 23/May/09, 8:07 PM
Render215 Date: Saturday, 23/May/09, 9:34 PM | Message # 27

Emcees
Quote (Melhex)
Call it what you want. But times is rough, get in where you can fit in and straighten the shit out later....

That made a lot of sense.. Eminem sure did it full blast.. He's more famous than artists who have been making hip hop music their entire lives.

It's amazing what the right press and publicity can do to a persons image. The guy is a legend, and has excellent bloomage btw.. lol haha

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
Furious_Pryme Date: Sunday, 24/May/09, 7:58 PM | Message # 28

Removed
Quote (Melhex)
WTF? Why talk shit? Wackass comments dissrespectin people that are deceased only brings trouble to there own fuckin lives. I got no respect to folks of that character

lmao!@ this whole comment! lmao! damn people are so stupid
you CANT HURT A DEAD PERSON SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT!
Melhex Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 11:24 AM | Message # 29

Emcees
lmao!@ this whole comment! lmao! damn people are so stupid
you CANT HURT A DEAD PERSON SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

Only thing stupid is you making wackass comments, if something happens to one of your family members, and someone cracks a joke what are you going do? Crack a joke too? Dont be stupid dude, matter fact dont comment me back, i dont want to have to speak to you in a different manner other than what im doing now...Keep it movin angry

Message edited by Melhex - Wednesday, 27/May/09, 11:25 AM
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 12:25 PM | Message # 30

Emcees
Quote (Render215)
That made a lot of sense.. Eminem sure did it full blast.. He's more famous than artists who have been making hip hop music their entire lives.
It's amazing what the right press and publicity can do to a persons image. The guy is a legend, and has excellent bloomage btw.. lol

Helps to be white as well.......

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Search: