[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Chinita Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:27 PM | Message # 1

Heads

Menace Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:32 PM | Message # 2

Heads
he tries to get PROMOTED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY LOL biggrin

El_Matador Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:34 PM | Message # 3

Heads
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool "second chance in finishing high-school"
Em is rich as fuck and.... school? Education is the most important thing but he using dead presidents as a toilet paper.... and he decided to go to back 2 school. LOL
I'll wait for this story

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

El_Matador Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:36 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Menace)
he tries to get PROMOTED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY LOL biggrin

"Everybody wants to discuss me"

King Of Controversy is back.... CONTROVERSY, BIG FUCKING - EMINEM IS BACK IN SCHOOL. OMFG

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Menace Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:37 PM | Message # 5

Heads
this the biggest promotion gimmick i ever saw i mean even then that 50 cent Trump kind of show LMAO biggrin

Chinita Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:38 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Menace)
he tries to get PROMOTED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY LOL

LOL i know, he's an idiot

El_Matador Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:50 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
Quote (Menace)
he tries to get PROMOTED BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY LOL

LOL i know, he's an idiot

If I was Em, I'd do the same thang

Menace Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 6:52 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
If I was Em, I'd do the same thang

that means selling out the whole perspective of selling out is grinding more on the pop world and on the gimmicks to get promoted so you can sell rather then grinding on your actual music i mean no pun intended brother but that's the truth

El_Matador Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 7:08 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Menace)
that means selling out the whole perspective of selling out is grinding more on the pop world and on the gimmicks to get promoted so you can sell rather then grinding on your actual music i mean no pun intended brother but that's the truth

his new album is worth of sellin' out

Menace Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 7:18 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
his new album is worth of sellin' out

then the album really stinks tough on the real Eminem sold out a long time ago it's a shame how people are transformed from artists to pop clowns sucking their big toes for money

El_Matador Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 7:37 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Menace)
then the album really stinks tough on the real Eminem sold out a long time ago it's a shame how people are transformed from artists to pop clowns sucking their big toes for money

You mean after "Infinite" or after "Marshall Mathers LP" ?

Watcher Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 8:00 PM | Message # 12

Watchers
[quote=Menace]that means selling out the whole perspective of selling out is grinding more on the pop world and on the gimmicks to get promoted so you can sell rather then grinding on your actual music i mean no pun intended brother but that's the truth [/quote]
Your talking so much shit right now first of all anyone "grinding" would kill for this type of promotion.
eboyd Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 8:13 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Stfu. I wouldn't. Em's album fucking sucked. It was tailor made for suburban white kids. Em has all the talent in the world and could be showing his lyrical skill, fuck the money and fame from dumb ass rich kids who tell their parents off for not buying them his album, but instead he's acting like a fucking idiot on record, wearing the clown shoes because it makes him money. Fucking sellout.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 8:18 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Stfu. I wouldn't. Em's album fucking sucked. It was tailor made for suburban white kids. Em has all the talent in the world and could be showing his lyrical skill, fuck the money and fame from dumb ass rich kids who tell their parents off for not buying them his album, but instead he's acting like a fucking idiot on record, wearing the clown shoes because it makes him money. Fucking sellout.

band beer

El_Matador Date: Friday, 22/May/09, 8:20 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

Lets make real hip-hop and rob sellout rappers after hours biggrin

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Search: