[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 3:43 PM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (Menace)
as i said people don't see their faults in their arguments people should look at themselves and then criticize others favoritism is very big on this website

okay so u expect me to just give in and just say hes a sell-out without giving me proof that hes a sell-out?

I asked for one song to prove that hes a sell-out and I found a little clip of a song that said he isnt a sell-out

and I even went further and gave other examples of supposedly "real" MCs by your standards doing collabs with "Pop" artist, but u cant even agrue that!!

Sick With It
ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 3:45 PM | Message # 47

OGs
and stop trying to make lord meth re-evaluate his comments cos eminem gets a pass u think but others wont apply. umm theres nothing wrong with lean back either, one of his top 5 songs he ever did probably. if anyone should look at themselves its this website. RHHF. stop fucking catagrizing whats real hip hop and what isnt. most of u were probably eminem and g unit groupies 5 years ago, heard nas hip hop is dead album and now think u got weight to hold an opinion on saying questions like is big l rap or hip hop.. menace i hope u no im not just talkin bout u here. jus rhhf in general.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 3:52 PM | Message # 48

Heads
i was born whit Jeru The Damaja and Lords Of The Underground i never listened to that crap i grew up in a 100% hip hop household so i don't know what you talking about and people PLAY WHIT FAVORITISM here if i present an artist that is the same like Eminem they jump on him whit the same sell out argument but when it comes to their artists that are considered sell outs they twist it and OF Course the same lame ass arguments are used to justify whack hip hop as man do you go to a club ?? people sometimes are just hypocrites

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 3:55 PM | Message # 49

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i was born whit Jeru The Damaja and Lords Of The Underground i never listened to that crap i grew up in a 100% hip hop household so i don't know what you talking about and people PLAY WHIT FAVORITISM here if i present an artist that is the same like Eminem they jump on him whit the same sell out argument but when it comes to their artists that are considered sell outs they twist it and OF Course the same lame ass arguments are used to justify whack hip hop as man do you go to a club ?? people sometimes are just hypocrites

So favoritism only apply to people defending so called sell-outs?
Menace u still havent answered my question tho
U seem to have Eminem wrapped up in a nutshell and seem to have come to a solid conclusion about him being a sell-out, but yet u havent presented any convincing evidence expect a Akon song which I countered with a lyric from one of his songs

Sick With It
El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:06 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (Menace)
no pop collabs ?? that song whit Akon ?? that was the biggest pop hit in 2006 i think and it's not about club music in particularly people don't really see their faults in their arguments people play whit double standards and always play on favoritism while the same shit i can use against a sell out artists that they consider good

"Smack that" <<< lyrics to that song are more dumb than Lil Wayne shit.

Maybe Meth wanted to say that Eminem never invited pop artist on his shit?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:12 PM | Message # 51

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Maybe Meth wanted to say that Eminem never invited pop artist on his shit?

Im somewhat saying that
But he also never did anything to show that hes a sell-out
If ur talking about his single he always drop bashing celebrities, thats nothing new for Eminem, hes been doing that since My Name Is, its just part of his formula

Sick With It
Melhex Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:18 PM | Message # 52

Emcees
i was born whit Jeru The Damaja and Lords Of The Underground

Maybe them underground cats could of takin a lesson or two from eminem since they been underground for YEARS, i see them staying underground for more years to come, I like there music though. Not going to break my neck to buy there shit though...But they cool wink IMO

The Artisan (AKA) The Answer
Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:24 PM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (Melhex)
Maybe them underground cats could of takin a lesson or two from eminem since they been underground for YEARS, i see them staying underground for more years to come, I like there music though. Not going to break my neck to buy there shit though...But they cool

what's the difference between Jay-z and Eminem ?? you know i don't like Jay-z but what's the difference between them you always hate on Jay so tell me the difference and one thing more this is another double standard here so real MC's gotta stay mainstreem ?? and you will buy them if they are mainstreem no ?? it's imperative they should stay mainstreem and make songs whit 50 cent so they can be in your view and such man as i said stop whit whit this favoritism and state yaal opinions and go i fucking hate this shit i never said shit to people that never played the favorite card

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:30 PM | Message # 54

OGs
Quote (Menace)
OF Course the same lame ass arguments are used to justify whack hip hop as man do you go to a club ?? people sometimes are just hypocrites

every 3 weeks or so, i dont like the music there but i shut my mouth about it and enjoy the nght. some of my friends like lil wayne, some like drum and base, one of em even likes military anthems surprised , some like coldplay n then some like uk grime like dizzee rascal, and theres the nas big l (oh this is real hip hop right).. but my point is, who cares? i dont. stop saying whos a sell out etc

krs one, slick rick, eminem, nas, jay z, fat joe, joe budden, rakim, big l, q tip, method man

go ahead and list which one of them is a sell out, cos i no i dont care il listen to any of there music.. i wont listen to lil wayne or soulja boy but i dont bitch about it like most rhhf members.

Added (27/May/09, 4:30 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
is twista a sell out for you, is he real hip hop? bone thugs? nwa? snopp? is will smith hip hop? dry

Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:34 PM | Message # 55

Heads
most of you people don't even read the intro to this website to see what THIS WEBSITE IS ALL ABOUT and nobody bitched about none but people here are just dick riders they shun other artists but when it comes to their favorites they jump like mexican jumping beans

Aristotle Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:37 PM | Message # 56

OGs
can't we all just............get along?..............

Youtube Channel
ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:38 PM | Message # 57

OGs
right.. so jus cos this is RealHipHopforever everyone should only listen to real hip hop. well when this group makes threads like is big l rap or hip hop, then most of u cant even say what it is. and pls dont bring up no 4 elemnts talk, heard it all b4. everyone has there music intrst yh, ppl dont ignore jeru cos his underground its cos hes music aint on mtv, so how are everyone gonna listen to it. not everyone grew up in the bronx in the mid 90s. if ppl in this group or else where wanna listen to fat joe a sell out to u, then y does it bother u.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:38 PM | Message # 58

Heads
Quote (Aristotle)
can't we all just............get along?..............

Melhex Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:39 PM | Message # 59

Emcees
what's the difference between Jay-z and Eminem ??

The difference is i personally dont like jay z like others do, thats the difference. And i will only buy shit if an album is half way decent. I dont like wack underground artist with wack beats to go with it. Ive heard some real shitty shit where people up in here think that shit is good. AGAIN its an opinion. IMO Eminem is a better artist than many others hands down, fuck what a person says about his recent album. I dont give 2 shits about his smack that song, cause i danced to the shit in the club HAPPY with my fuckin drink in my hand. Tired of the criticism to eminem...

The Artisan (AKA) The Answer
Menace Date: Wednesday, 27/May/09, 4:46 PM | Message # 60

Heads
Quote (Melhex)
The difference is i personally dont like jay z like others do, thats the difference. And i will only buy shit if an album is half way decent. I dont like wack underground artist with wack beats to go with it. Ive heard some real shitty shit where people up in here think that shit is good. AGAIN its an opinion. IMO Eminem is a better artist than many others hands down, fuck what a person says about his recent album. I dont give 2 shits about his smack that song, cause i danced to the shit in the club HAPPY with my fuckin drink in my hand. Tired of the criticism to eminem...

so why play whit favoritism and shun Jay like that ?? you don't see where I'm getting here ?? you don't like him OK but i don't like him either but why we are playing it like that ??

Quote (ThaScience)
ight.. so jus cos this is RealHipHopforever everyone should only listen to real hip hop. well when this group makes threads like is big l rap or hip hop, then most of u cant even say what it is.

i always been steady in my views me and Chinita made a whole thread explain both hip hop culture and music you should check it and you see another hypocrisy people are on a website that promotes underground hip hop and real hip hop you say people ignore Jeru cause he's not on MTV but this whole WEBSITE is dedicated to shun MTV and promote some DIVERSITY lil wayne is all day on MTV why you ain't listening to him ?? come on man when someone is doing a thread about a new artist or a new underground artist nobody replies but everybody replies at MTV artists i thought this website promotes a alternative to MTV

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Eminem, Where Have You Been?" Trailer
Search: