[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 6:43 AM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (Aristotle)
I heard the acting was horrible but the action sequences were amazing. I dunno if I'm gonna go watch it, rather just wait till an HQ version shows up online

this is true.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 12:27 PM | Message # 47

Emcees
Quote (Aristotle)
I heard the acting was horrible but the action sequences were amazing. I dunno if I'm gonna go watch it, rather just wait till an HQ version shows up online

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 3:09 PM | Message # 48

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
The dude is a joke. Tarantino would laugh at him.

You going to see Tarantino's newest film dropping this fall?

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 11:36 PM | Message # 49

Heads
Fuck the critics LMAO I aint a movie expert so I wouldnt kno wat was so bad about this movie
I liked it, better than the first
Optimus was whooping ass until he got killed, but he came back at the end
The twin robots were fucking shit up

Sick With It
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 11:42 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Fuck the critics LMAO I aint a movie expert so I wouldnt kno wat was so bad about this movie
I liked it, better than the first

Let's compare this situation. Let's replace Transformers with Soulja Boy and in your sentence above replace movie with hip hop.

Now the sentence reads:
"I fucking love Souljaboy, he's the best rapper ever. Fuck the critics LMAO I aint a hip hop expert so I wouldnt kno wat was so bad about this hip hop song. I liked it, better than the first. wink

The point is that if you think your justified in bumping "real" hip hop then you should understand what a "real" film is as well. The point is to always be aware and not let ignorant ass masses in society fool you.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 11:46 PM | Message # 51

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
The point is that if you think your justified in bumping "real" hip hop then you should understand what a "real" film is as well. The point is to always be aware and not let ignorant ass masses in society fool you.

confused
So...............wat?!?!?
wtf?
Explain this to me Steven Spielburg cuz u went straight over my head with that one

Sick With It
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 11:49 PM | Message # 52

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
So...............wat?!?!?
wtf?
Explain this to me Steven Spielburg cuz u went straight over my head with that one

All the criticisms you have for shitty ass corporate hip hop also applies to cinema as well. So in a way for people who support "real" music yet watch bullshit ass movies and love them, then in a way they are hypocrites.

How do people not see the whole picture?

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 11:52 PM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
All the criticisms you have for shitty ass corporate hip hop also applies to cinema as well. So in a way for people who support "real" music yet watch bullshit ass movies and love them, then in a way they are hypocrites

But can be said about anything......If someone listens to "real" hip hop then they cant eat at McDonalds because its a coperate business or I cant shop at Wal-Mart cuz its a coperate business
thats looking at it TOOOOOO deep

Sick With It
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 11:55 PM | Message # 54

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
But can be said about anything......If someone listens to "real" hip hop then they cant eat at McDonalds because its a coperate business or I cant shop at Wal-Mart cuz its a coperate business
thats looking at it TOOOOOO deep

Not when it comes to art. Eating at McDonalds or shopping at Wal-Mart may be a matter of necessity for some people. Although, people can freely choose what kind of art they wish to enjoy. It can either be sincere art, or phony bullshit like Transformers.

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 11:58 PM | Message # 55

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
Not when it comes to art. Eating at McDonalds or shopping at Wal-Mart may be a matter of necessity.

Thats still looking at it TOOOOO deep
Im a hypocrite cuz I like Elzhi (whom is a rapper), but also like Transformers (which is a movie)
You cant compare a movie to an MC and say if u like real hip hop u gotta like the real movies
wat the hell is a "real" movie?! Is there a KRS-One of "real" movies?

Sick With It
I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 0:03 AM | Message # 56

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Thats still looking at it TOOOOO deep
Im a hypocrite cuz I like Elzhi (whom is a rapper), but also like Transformers (which is a movie)
You cant compare a movie to an MC and say if u like real hip hop u gotta like the real movies

That's not too deep, that is completely level headed thinking. How is it too deep? I'm not comparing an MC to a movie, I'm comparing what the underlying criteria is for a "real" rapper (or even Hip Hop itself) and the underlying criteria for a film. They are the same situation, the same damn scenario.

Quote (Lord_Meth)
wat the hell is a "real" movie?! Is there a KRS-One of "real" movies?

There sure the fuck is. There is several of them. You just have to learn a little.

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 0:05 AM | Message # 57

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
That's not too deep, that is completely level headed thinking. How is it too deep? I'm not comparing an MC to a movie, I'm comparing what the underlying criteria is for a "real" rapper (or even Hip Hop itself) and the underlying criteria for a film. They are the same situation, the same damn scenario.

I suppose........I guess..... I never took the time out to see if this was a real movie or not........I dont even kno how to identify a real movie lol

Sick With It
Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 0:10 AM | Message # 58

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I suppose........I guess..... I never took the time out to see if this was a real movie or not........I dont even kno how to identify a real movie lol

i just identify a movie by acting (first), special effects, mood, production, and writing(script).Im not gonna front i did like transformers.

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 1:32 AM | Message # 59

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
Tarantino would laugh at him.

Tarantino fucking sucks!

"oh, here, i'm an amateur director/writer/producer/actor and i want to be big time without actually studying that shit like real directors/writers/producers/actors do so i'll be unique and splice movies together with the scenes out of order to be nerve-rackingly different from everyone else making films and be a pretentious asshole calling myself a "real" director/writer/producer/actor because i'm artsier than you!"

no thanks, i'll pass.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 01/Jul/09, 1:38 AM | Message # 60

Rappers
Who ever directed/wrote the crank movies is the worst director/writer of all time

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Search: