Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Bioshock 2
Bioshock 2
Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 12:52 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
i only played the demo version of the first bioshock and was impressed. The second one looks like it has better graphics

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 7:51 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Playing it right now and I gotta say that GRAPHIC SUCKS!!! It still looks like first Bioshock, but people, FIRST BIOSHOCK WAS RELEASED IN 200 FUCKING 8! A 3 YEARS AGO! They must be hibernated like Big Daddy (Kane ; D) at the beginning of the game.

Second thing I dislike is HOW COME THAT THE FUCKING SPLICER PIECE OF SHIT CAN SO EASILY DAMAGE ME, THE BIG FUCKING DADDY? The protagonist isn't more powerful than Jack Ryan from the 1st game

Idk about the rest, I just started to play.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 16/Feb/10, 7:57 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
anyone in here play system shock

Joker13 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 1:37 AM | Message # 19

Emcees
i did i played system shock 2 that game was scary for it's time

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 12:43 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
Playing it right now and I gotta say that GRAPHIC SUCKS!!! It still looks like first Bioshock, but people, FIRST BIOSHOCK WAS RELEASED IN 200 FUCKING 8! A 3 YEARS AGO! They must be hibernated like Big Daddy (Kane ; D) at the beginning of the game.

Second thing I dislike is HOW COME THAT THE FUCKING SPLICER PIECE OF SHIT CAN SO EASILY DAMAGE ME, THE BIG FUCKING DADDY? The protagonist isn't more powerful than Jack Ryan from the 1st game

Idk about the rest, I just started to play.

delusional rantings of a mad man. this game is dope. lol this dude is expecting the fuckin mona lisa of video games. jk but seriously game is dope

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 1:13 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
Quote (Joker13)
i did i played system shock 2 that game was scary for it's time
i never played the first one.. only the 2nd

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 2:06 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
anyone in here play system shock

System Shock 2, I beat that mothafucker. Great, scary game, when it was released. The protagonist looked funny as fuck lol

Quote (abanks47)
delusional rantings of a mad man. this game is dope. lol this dude is expecting the fuckin mona lisa of video games. jk but seriously game is dope

Yes I was mad, cos I expected some bomb-ass sequel.

and YES, the dude Was expecting The Fucking Mona Lista Of Video Games because the dude based on all that what you said about this game haha

Quote (abanks47)
game is dope

it is, indeed. but Big Daddy Protagonist is pretty weak for a Big Daddy, don't you think?

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 2:13 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
it is, indeed. but Big Daddy Protagonist is pretty weak for a Big Daddy, don't you think?

yeah he is, i notice it even more cuz im runnin on hard without vita chambers (like a pimp). fuckin shotgun splicers do almost half my health sometimes but i see it like this dude is the OG big daddy, one of the first prototypes so he may not be as strong as the other ones.

something else that bugs the shit out of me in this game is the vita chamber. i die i respawn there, well why the fuck doesnt everyone else do the same?

this game is better then the mona lisa IMO. if i had to pick between the two in a blind taste test bioshock 2 would win 100 to 0 thats the truth

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 3:03 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
something else that bugs the shit out of me in this game is the vita chamber. i die i respawn there, well why the fuck doesnt everyone else do the same?

because the game would be boring as fuck and it would be impossible to finish it. lol

Quote (abanks47)
one of the first prototypes so he may not be as strong as the other ones.

propably yes

and the main antagonist in 1st Bioshock seemed like a maniac with unclear visions of his own perfect utopia (Rapture). Protagonist in 2nd Bioshock is kinda funny, an ol' british lady waiting with tea for Big Daddy. lol

Speakin' on characters, the one n only, one of a kind character in Bioshock universe is Sander Cohen. That dude was creepy as hell, a fuckin' psycho. Loved that character.

abanks47 Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 3:43 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
propably yes

and the main antagonist in 1st Bioshock seemed like a maniac with unclear visions of his own perfect utopia (Rapture). Protagonist in 2nd Bioshock is kinda funny, an ol' british lady waiting with tea for Big Daddy. lol

Speakin' on characters, the one n only, one of a kind character in Bioshock universe is Sander Cohen. That dude was creepy as hell, a fuckin' psycho. Loved that character.

shes a master at brainwashin

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 17/Feb/10, 3:52 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
shes a master at brainwashin

yezzir but she doesnt have that SOMETHING for a anagonist.

I am still at the beginning, where she put Big Daddy Protagonist's picture up in the screen and said "that's the enemy, he has no feelings, you gotta eliminate him" etc

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 18/Feb/10, 8:07 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Yo, I started to really like Bioshock 2! Actually to me its better than 1, but weapons sucks tho. I want revolver and tommy gun back

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 18/Feb/10, 8:38 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
theres a tommy gun-esque weapon you get.

El_Matador Date: Thursday, 18/Feb/10, 10:45 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
theres a tommy gun-esque weapon you get.

yes but you can't use it, you can only take ammunation out of it

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 18/Feb/10, 10:56 PM | Message # 30

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
yes but you can't use it, you can only take ammunation out of it

naw you get a machine gun which works close to the way the tommy gun worked. i personally dont even see the difference accept for its design

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Bioshock 2
Search: