• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Bioshock 2
Bioshock 2
El_Matador Date: Thursday, 18/Feb/10, 11:00 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
naw you get a machine gun which works close to the way the tommy gun worked. i personally dont even see the difference accept for its design

that's what I mean. I want the old design back. lol

that game is better than 1st Bioshock. The plot is more interesting to me. When the truth about the protagonist of the 1st game was discovered I yawned and said "Oh rlly?". The plot of Bioshock 2 seems to be more touching and concentrated on protagonist's feelings (Big Daddy got feelings and his mind can actually work - can y'all believe it? LOL!)

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 18/Feb/10, 11:26 PM | Message # 32

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
The plot of Bioshock 2 seems to be more touching and concentrated on protagonist's feelings (Big Daddy got feelings and his mind can actually work - can y'all believe it? LOL!)

yeah i was in shock when dude pulled out the gun in the intro cut scene. i really did yell "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!"

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

El_Matador Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 1:25 PM | Message # 33

Heads
I just done playing that bitch. Definitely better than 1st one. Feel sorry for the protagonist tho'. He seemed to have feelings.

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

abanks47 Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 1:29 PM | Message # 34

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
I just done playing that bitch. Definitely better than 1st one. Feel sorry for the protagonist tho'. He seemed to have feelings.

you beat it? damn i need to step my shit up. im close to the end but was busy las weekend so fell off. matta-o-fact ima play that shit right now

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

El_Matador Date: Friday, 19/Feb/10, 2:33 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
you beat it? damn i need to step my shit up. im close to the end but was busy las weekend so fell off. matta-o-fact ima play that shit right now

it's a short game, I'm suprised you haven't beat it yet. I already beat that game and my meat and ate some pizza and you still can't finish it lolol

abanks47 Date: Sunday, 21/Feb/10, 12:52 PM | Message # 36

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
it's a short game, I'm suprised you haven't beat it yet. I already beat that game and my meat and ate some pizza and you still can't finish it lolol

yeah ended up beating that shit like an hour later, shit was dope although once i got 100 audio diaries and all plasmids i started to rush which is a sign that i was a lil bored. overall better than one but wont stick with me the way one did. i literally got love for that game

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Bioshock 2
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: