New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Bioshock 2
Bioshock 2
abanks47 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 4:35 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
seriously no one is up on this? this shit is the sequel to my 2nd most favorite game of all time (1st being RE 4) and let me just say it has yet to dissapoint. one of the greatest games ive played in a while.

I got that 100$ version with the vinyl. words honestly cant explain how satisfied ive been playing this. anyone else up on it? where you at>

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 4:53 PM | Message # 2

Heads
I got the first one and its pretty dope....those frecking Big Daddies are SOOOOO overated tho

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 5:51 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
I never even plaed the first Bioshock so i wouldnt know lol but I might check out this new one if I get some dough or something.
Games are overpriced now. I remember they used to be about 40 on relese because I got the Splinter Cell Pandora Tomarrow soon after it came out for 40, and now the are all 60 or 65. It's not worth the money IMO. I could go out and get something worth while for that much like guitar cables or a cheap mic or even clothes. Something that will last longer than a month you know?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Adam Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 6:03 PM | Message # 4

B-Girls
I have yet to get this game. So I will ignore this and remain a jealous fuck until I get it.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 6:21 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
I have yet to get this game. So I will ignore this and remain a jealous fuck until I get it.

Or you could pirate it like some of the dudes on here if you are a PC guy. I'm a console guy though B)

Adam Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 6:25 PM | Message # 6

B-Girls
My pc would die. :'(

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 6:32 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
My pc would die. :'(

how?

Adam Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 6:36 PM | Message # 8

B-Girls
To much awesumness.

abanks47 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 6:45 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
all new release games were 49.99 (54.11 wit tax)

they bumped up the price because "the quality" went up. now there all 59.99 and only go up from there if the game is special edition.

everyone needs to play bioshock 1 and 2. some of the best story telling and atmosphere creation ever in a game. highly recommended. and in terms of piratting u can mod ur 360 and dl games for free. only downside is youll be banned from xbox live and wont be able to get your shit fixed if it red rings.

once again, buy/rent/steal this game. just play it

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

NtG Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 7:15 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Games are overpriced now. I remember they used to be about 40 on relese because I got the Splinter Cell Pandora Tomarrow soon after it came out for 40, and now the are all 60 or 65. It's not worth the money IMO. I could go out and get something worth while for that much like guitar cables or a cheap mic or even clothes. Something that will last longer than a month you know?

yeah, im just now realizing this. ive probably spent close to $1k on video games that just get boring after about a year or so (besides CoD of course). Im gonna start saving up my money now.

[deleted]
El_Matador Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 5:03 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
100$ version

$100??? LOL! I'll propably download it like a little bitch from RapidShop :D
Right now I'm playing The Ballads Of Gay Tony.

First Biocock was a pretty fucking good game, althrough I won't call it a classic.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

abanks47 Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 10:56 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
$100??? LOL! I'll propably download it like a little bitch from RapidShop :D
Right now I'm playing The Ballads Of Gay Tony.

First Biocock was a pretty fucking good game, althrough I won't call it a classic.

haha dude i respected you and now my opinion of you just plummeted. lol JK. bioSHOCK was mad classic. best storytelling ive ever experienced outside of my grandma telling me some shit.

yeah that 100$ version there is official. comes with a vynil, 3 posters, cd, artbook, nice box, and the game of course. ima buy another one and not open it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp....WYBM21A

El_Matador Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 11:02 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
ima buy another one and not open it

LOL dude, you're obsessed with that game :D

When I was watching trailers before the 1st Bio(uggh)Shock was released, I thought it'll be like System Shock 2. It has more action tho' but to me that game was too long. But for damn sure I won't say it wasn't a good game cos it really was. Kinda disappointed of the alternative ending tho'.

And wtf? In case you didn't know, Europeans loves to pirate and steal (money, cars, drugs and even kidneys from hospital) :D

Quote (abanks47)
yeah that 100$ version there is official. comes with a vynil, 3 posters, cd, artbook, nice box, and the game of course

they should add 1st Biocock to make it trully complete

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

El_Matador Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 1:47 PM | Message # 14

Heads
abanks, come the fuck here and tell me how long Bioshock 2 is? The 1st one is pretty long for a FPS game, it took me a week or two to beat that meat (wasn't really excited about that, cos if I was, I'd propably beat that game in 3 days)

is it better? how different it is? get your ass here and tell something about that lol

abanks47 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 4:48 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
abanks, come the fuck here and tell me how long Bioshock 2 is? The 1st one is pretty long for a FPS game, it took me a week or two to beat that meat (wasn't really excited about that, cos if I was, I'd propably beat that game in 3 days)

is it better? how different it is? get your ass here and tell something about that lol

i got it tuesday morning and have put in about 4-5 hours each day. i fuckin love it. it is similar to the first one in terms of gameplay accept now there are just a plasmids slot and a tonics slot, toniucs slot holds about 22 tonics now. AI is amazing and a bit too strong (im a fuckin big daddy why is this lil bitch hurting me). graphics are pretty similar to the first one but everything is a bit more old since its 10 yrs in the future. i fucin love it. i cant wait for 3 and i will be beating this at least 2 more times as well as on the ps3.

Overall yes its better IMO, not very different but if it aint broke don fix it :D

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Bioshock 2
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: