[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » The Official Grand Theft Auto Thread
The Official Grand Theft Auto Thread
El_Matador Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 1:44 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
you do know the EASIEST way to play backups on a ps2 you have to hard mod the ps2 right?

yeah, the easiest way is using Swap Magic

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 1:45 PM | Message # 32

Emcees
well that too... I found the swap magic annoying... :)

El_Matador Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 1:54 PM | Message # 33

Heads
well that too... I found the swap magic annoying...

why annoying?

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 2:09 PM | Message # 34

Emcees
oh swap magic... i thought you meant this other thing where you like put a key in the disc holder and pull it out... nevermind that, i'm forgetting the names of all this stuff... yeah with a swap magic disc... i had to do that to get japanese games on my ps2... specifically beatmania...

Added (08/Mar/10, 2:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i hate region lock :'(...

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 3:28 PM | Message # 35

OGs
ive only played VC for PC... i liked going on motorcycles and riding up big stairs that took me flyinig weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

El_Matador Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 4:01 PM | Message # 36

Heads
oh swap magic... i thought you meant this other thing where you like put a key in the disc holder and pull it out... nevermind that, i'm forgetting the names of all this stuff... yeah with a swap magic disc... i had to do that to get japanese games on my ps2... specifically beatmania...

lol yeah, swap magic is the best choice for all console players, cos technical modding could fuck the console up pretty fast

I think I'll borrow PSP from my friend, but still searching for someone with the PS2.

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 4:12 PM | Message # 37

Rappers
i play gta in real life son!! brrrrraaaaaat brrrraaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
ThaScience Date: Monday, 08/Mar/10, 4:16 PM | Message # 38

OGs
I remember in the late 90s when GTA first came out on playstaion. I would fire ONE bullet and it would travel after the car lol, and when it hit it, the car just blew up. Those were the days lol.

I didnt play gta2 or the london one.

GTA3 made me get a ps2 pretty much. Still the best game ive played, in terms of a STEP UP from what games were before. Like its not the best GTA or game ive EVER played, but from what I played one year, and how Technilogy moved on. GTA3 was a BIG step up from the normal Playstation games. If U no what I mean.

Got Vice City, sick game :D. I saw the film Scarface about 1-2 years before it came out, so I loved this game and the chainsaw.

San Andreas is probably the most hours spent on One game ever.

GTA4 is prob the best graf in a GTA game, GTA4 liberty city stories with the bikers was ok, the dominican one is prob the best gameplay, controlin cars and guns, for GTA ever.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 11/Jul/10, 3:26 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Man, I found Blue Hell entrances in SA last year that no one else had ever discovered. I'm with you on that tip.

what are the blue hells?

if you didn't like GTA:IV you'll like GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony coz it has all the freedom GTA: IV didn't have, i think the story for GTAIV was the best of them all, San Andreas had the most stuff and the most freedom by far, but GTA: IV and Tales from liberty city kick ass too, but in the end of the ballad of gay tony you get a bunch of cool stuff like golden helicopter, golden limo, flash cars etc, all the stuff IV was lacking for San Andreas fans. the biker one was ok but i prefer to drive the cars anyday and you don't get nearly as much shit in the end, all you get is a shitty house with vomit on the walls. both ballad of gay tony and the biker one have awesome new guns too

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Uncharted Date: Monday, 12/Jul/10, 8:41 PM | Message # 40

Emcees
GTA san andreas is my favorite but GTA IV is up there with it

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 18/Jul/10, 0:01 AM | Message # 41

Heads
taken with my shitty phone camera

i used to have the posters for GTA3 and Vice City but i can't find them now

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » The Official Grand Theft Auto Thread
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: