[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » MMA proves dominance over boxing (told yall motherfuckers)
MMA proves dominance over boxing
Greeny Date: Sunday, 19/Jun/11, 12:37 PM | Message # 31

OGs
lol, all of them (except the girl who took him down) were holding back their hits.

:)
El_Matador Date: Monday, 20/Jun/11, 10:07 AM | Message # 32

Heads
MMA might be better than boxing only because boxing doesn't use legs. But a skilled boxer could easily overcome MMA dude's kicks and whoop his ass.

But MMA is just a combat sport and it should stay as a combat sport. If you practice MMA just because you want to be able to protect yourself in a real life fight, you better quit it before it's not too late.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Treach Date: Monday, 20/Jun/11, 1:25 PM | Message # 33

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
If you practice MMA just because you want to be able to protect yourself in a real life fight, you better quit it before it's not too late.

why?

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Greeny Date: Monday, 20/Jun/11, 1:56 PM | Message # 34

OGs
Unless you're a motherfucking ninja, all the fancy pansy moves are useless in a real fight... All of those tiny asians are down after a single hit.

:)
El_Matador Date: Monday, 20/Jun/11, 2:53 PM | Message # 35

Heads
^^ This

MMA is just a combat sport and it's useful only as a sport. Don't waste your time, you better pick Muay Thai, Wing Tsun, BJJ or Tae Kwon Do (Taekwondo works perfectly when you have long and healthy legs, I do Tae Kwon Do since I was 13).

Internal martial arts are the best tho'. These are ones in whose you don't use your physical strenght, you're just flexible and using enemy's power against him. But you need many many years (10 years is optimal) to master one of internal martial arts to make it work like that. Some of these martial arts are Judo, Tai Chi Chuan, Yiquan or Bak Mei.

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Treach Date: Tuesday, 21/Jun/11, 3:55 AM | Message # 36

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
MMA is just a combat sport and it's useful only as a sport. Don't waste your time, you better pick Muay Thai, Wing Tsun, BJJ or Tae Kwon Do (Taekwondo works perfectly when you have long and healthy legs, I do Tae Kwon Do since I was 13).

Internal martial arts are the best tho'. These are ones in whose you don't use your physical strenght, you're just flexible and using enemy's power against him. But you need many many years (10 years is optimal) to master one of internal martial arts to make it work like that. Some of these martial arts are Judo, Tai Chi Chuan, Yiquan or Bak Mei.

im sure there are way better options to pick from but if you want to learn mma for it its still gonna be better then knowing jack shit in a fight. im not doing that im just wondering

anyway getting back on topic..kinda.. i like boxing more than mma cus it just looks better. but ive liked it since i was still in my pops nutsack so im prejudiced lol

- K-RINO
El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 21/Jun/11, 10:59 AM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (Treach)
im sure there are way better options to pick from but if you want to learn mma for it its still gonna be better then knowing jack shit in a fight. im not doing that im just wondering

Yes but still, there are some dudes on the street whose fighting skills have no technique but they are fighting since they were little kids so they have EXPERIENCE. And they are dangerous enemies for everyone, because they are not afraid of getting hit. I think that MMA wouldn't handle them.

Quote (Treach)
i like boxing more than mma cus it just looks better

Boxing is dope but as a Tae Kwon Do freak I always dislike uselessness of legs

Quote (Treach)
ut ive liked it since i was still in my pops nutsack so im prejudiced lol

You mean like sperm shells with boxing gloves?

Treach Date: Tuesday, 21/Jun/11, 2:23 PM | Message # 38

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
Yes but still, there are some dudes on the street whose fighting skills have no technique but they are fighting since they were little kids so they have EXPERIENCE. And they are dangerous enemies for everyone, because they are not afraid of getting hit. I think that MMA wouldn't handle them.

well yeah but if you dont have any real experience then some mma skills will still help..

Quote (El_Matador)
Boxing is dope but as a Tae Kwon Do freak I always dislike uselessness of legs

yeah i dont mind the kicklessness :P

Quote (El_Matador)
You mean like sperm shells with boxing gloves?

exactly. i wasnt the fastest sperm there but i knocked all of em out and still had time left to look around

- K-RINO

Message edited by Treach - Tuesday, 21/Jun/11, 2:24 PM
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » MMA proves dominance over boxing (told yall motherfuckers)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: