Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 9:57 PM | Message # 31

Emcees
Yeah I wouldn't mind doing a weekly on new video games coming out, reviews, etc.
I would do one on hip hop (the basis of the site) but honestly my library isn't all that huge, and I don't have a HUGE amount of hiphop knowledge. I'm leaving that to a guy like ****.

^(COULD BE YOU!!!!)

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 10:42 PM | Message # 32

Heads
What about raising the professionalism of the site? I was kind of dissapointed when i saw the artwork on the forum "Real Hip Hop Forever, where the fuck else would you go?". Don't you think the use of the swear word shows that we aren't trying to seem serious about our site?

I also think posting opinions on the site would kind of make some people shy of joining the site. If I ran a site that i would want ppl to join I wouldn't share my liberal or conservative views on it. Nor would I support a site that was focused on anything that a lot of people would disagree on.

I think we should also go ahead and try to promote underground but TALENTED MCs and musicians that maybe is not getting as much publicity. We can stick to just hip hop or we can expand to jazz and R&B, etc.

livin life like some cheesy movie

Message edited by J-Breakz - Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 10:50 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 10:51 PM | Message # 33

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
What about raising the professionalism of the site? I was kind of dissapointed when i saw the artwork on the forum "Real Hip Hop Forever, where the fuck else would you go?". Don't you think the use of the swear word shows that we aren't trying to seem serious about our site?

Whoa whoa whoa... Weird.... I JUST was thinking of that. Literally RIGHT before I came to this page... Literally.
Yeah I mean think about it. It's fine for now, since there is only around 30 of us active.... But it has to change.

And I think we should promote beyond hiphop on some fronts. Like I'm in a band, and we should have enough to do a demo around new year, and I want to use the site to promote. I will be getting a job soon, and I plan on trying to donate at least 20 or 30 bucks a month. And I think if I am contributing to the well-being of the site, I should be able to use some of the resources to an extent. Agreed?
I mean see where I am coming from?

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 10:51 PM | Message # 34

Heads
I was pissed off about that too. Don't worry though, we have that handled. I think it's a must that we keep this site as well btw, just for sentimental purposes.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 10:59 PM | Message # 35

Heads
As for the idea of keeping political views out, me and Menace have already been talking, as well as chinita, and we feel it is should be our goal to incorporate and work with the International Cooperative Alliance to become a worker cooperative, and eventually become the first cooperative record label. That automatically aligns us with all of the worker oriented parties, specifically anarchy. It gives everyone who works for the site automatic equal ownership.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 11:04 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
and I plan on trying to donate at least 20 or 30 bucks a month.

lol that's quite a lot man it doesn't have to be that much

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 11:16 PM | Message # 37

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
As for the idea of keeping political views out, me and Menace have already been talking, as well as chinita, and we feel it is should be our goal to incorporate and work with the International Cooperative Alliance to become a worker cooperative, and eventually become the first cooperative record label. That automatically aligns us with all of the worker oriented parties, specifically anarchy. It gives everyone who works for the site automatic equal ownership.

co-sign.
I have been reading on co-ops alot and it makes sense.

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 11:21 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Just imagine a major cooperative record label. We'd be the shit!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 11:26 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
I also think posting opinions on the site would kind of make some people shy of joining the site. If I ran a site that i would want ppl to join I wouldn't share my liberal or conservative views on it. Nor would I support a site that was focused on anything that a lot of people would disagree on.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!?!??!?!?!!!! JK, I agree, for the official site, it should be greatly neutral.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 11:49 PM | Message # 40

Heads
We should figure out how to upload albums to the site not for download, just for listening. It would be like a music library.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 01/Dec/09, 11:56 PM | Message # 41

Emcees
Quote (I_Guy)
We should figure out how to upload albums to the site not for download, just for listening. It would be like a music library

YES YES YES!
I'm down 100%.
That is tight as hell...

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 0:04 AM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
We should figure out how to upload albums to the site not for download, just for listening. It would be like a music library.

*orgasms* lol

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 0:25 AM | Message # 43

Emcees
^Or we could have a live stream with just audio, sorta like YT has with the vid stream?!?
with chat?

J-Breakz Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 1:23 AM | Message # 44

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

u guys have a record label?

Added (02/Dec/09, 1:23 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (I_Guy)
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!?!??!?!?!!!! JK, I agree, for the official site, it should be greatly neutral.

see? philosophy man agrees too

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 8:46 AM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
co-sign.
I have been reading on co-ops alot and it makes sense.

huh ?? you said that our ideas are " Utopian " how come you are interested in cooperatives ? :D

Quote (J-Breakz)
u guys have a record label?

LOL no maybe in the future we mean :D

Quote (J-Breakz)

In the forums on the new website free posting is allowed no matter what political or religious orientation it has because its a forum. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas we ain't starting now banning and censoring shit . The main website will stay neutral the content on the main website will be neutral not the forum. And by the way i talked whit people at. Indymedia they will be glad to help me whit our little project of it on our new website

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
Search: