Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 9:22 AM | Message # 46

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
huh ?? you said that our ideas are " Utopian " how come you are interested in cooperatives ?

well I went to a local coffee shop that runs on a co-op, which proved to me it can work in the US, and on top of that, I talked more about it with my old english teacher who is pretty damn opinionated and he explained it to me. It does make sense.

Quote (Menace)
In the forums on the new website free posting is allowed no matter what political or religious orientation it has because its a forum. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas we ain't starting now banning and censoring shit . The main website will stay neutral the content on the main website will be neutral not the forum. And by the way i talked whit people at. Indymedia they will be glad to help me whit our little project of it on our new website

Yeah because we are just as bad as the extreme, irrational right wing assholes if we start using censorship here.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 11:06 AM | Message # 47

OGs
how about a antijacking off support section

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 3:22 PM | Message # 48

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
how about a antijacking off support section

You're captain.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 11:17 PM | Message # 49

Emcees
^Haha great idea.
I expect to see Erik there alot!

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 11:47 PM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
I was kind of dissapointed when i saw the artwork on the forum "Real Hip Hop Forever, where the fuck else would you go?". Don't you think the use of the swear word shows that we aren't trying to seem serious about our site?

i agree and thanks for pointing that out, someone else said the same thing.. we can put "where else would you go?" and just take off the f..k, one little cus word can make us or break us, not worth the chance.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 02/Dec/09, 11:52 PM | Message # 51

Emcees
All of a sudden I'm really optimistic. Let's get this off the ground ASAP.

Chinita Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 0:10 AM | Message # 52

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
All of a sudden I'm really optimistic. Let's get this off the ground ASAP.

:D

update: adam and some friends will be working on the new site design, we have until march till the package expires, we need to get on top of this asap..

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 0:32 AM | Message # 53

Emcees
Quote (LadyChinita)
update: adam and some friends will be working on the new site design, we have until march till the package expires, we need to get on top of this asap..

howz canz I help?

eboyd Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 4:46 AM | Message # 54

Heads
Quote (Chinita)

Oh shit, the cat's out of the bag :(

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 7:23 AM | Message # 55

B-Girls
Quote (eboyd)
Oh shit, the cat's out of the bag

Does that mean we won't sees you pop out of a cake dripping with ice cream :'(

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Chinita Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 8:55 AM | Message # 56

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Oh shit, the cat's out of the bag

haha he ripped through erik, darn cats

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
howz canz I help?

For anyone that wants to help, these are some things you can do even if its just one:

help us keep this site up to date, all sections from news to blogs to new official videos to threads, keep it busy, active...get some more people, promote, we might get more that want to help.. we need all the help keeping this site going and getting the new one started, promote anywhere like concerts, friends, word of mouth, walk around with tshirts that say real hip hop forever, pass out b cards quick and easy to any one interested, make flyers for free right off the computer :) post the site links on your yt channels or any sites you join for anyone else, if you have yt videos, please put small annotations for the site and group link that brings them right to the group on every video or your most viewed (if you don't know how to add annotations or link the group url ask me or emseed)..i have them on all my videos even my most viewed with 260,000 views i added annotations for the group and site even though its a reggae video, i figure out of those views at least a couple of thousand can be real hip hop heads or just curious, this alone has braught many new members to the group, if they don't join the site we can still get them involved somehow. try and get some bloggers to come here, maybe they can post their blogs on this site..post interesting news on the main page. advertise our cypher thread witch is our most viewed right now and our underground hip hop is 2nd place, 3rd is the new releases/official videos thread that we keep up to date.. we also need to keep our underground up to date so if you find new underground please post.. :)

me and erik were talking via telephone and realized that our cypher and underground had the largest views and keeps this site going, people love the battles so lets try to promote it and promote what brings people back here, maybe we can even add that in the annotations on some videos, battles, cycher visit rhhf or on flyers, cards etc. we will also be adding the cypher thread to the main page as a link like the underground..it might get more battlers in here..

Chinita Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 9:00 AM | Message # 57

Heads
any other ideas would be great, welcomed and taken seriosuly guys, this site is made by the people for the people, heads, og's, graff, rappers, dj's rhhf ect... we are all the same and equal in here..this is your site!! treat it like its your own because it really is and when you want to see change or love something, love it with passion from the heart, this site is yours, ours and you will be so happy and proud as it grows and u were part of it because right now you all are, just being active you are a part of it and equal here :)

just because u don't have a password to the control panel to fix up the site qlitches doesnt mean this isn't yours, treat it likes its your baby, your passion, your accomplishment, your contribution to hip hop.. there is something here for all of us to do, don't matter what title or group you have, we are all rhhf, thats our tittle..so care for it, do what you must for your home/site, add your opinions, ideas on what should be done or what you want changed in here because you're no different than we are heads or not.. let's all work together as whole, thats what i wanted to make clear, you guys/girls especially active members have more voice in here than you think,... ;)

Menace Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 9:33 AM | Message # 58

Heads
donate people thats why yaal can do

Chinita Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 9:53 AM | Message # 59

Heads
Quote (Menace)
donate people thats why yaal can do

oh yeah i forgot that part lol :) donate people is another way u can help, well for the ones that can, a few bucks can make a difference, donate button is on the top of the main page, you can add small amounts, from $2 to 10 or whever u can, i just through in $11 the other day to make sure the domain name was covered for this year..its easy and simple :)

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 03/Dec/09, 10:28 AM | Message # 60

Emcees
Can I just send a money order to Erik or someone?
Because I Don't have a paypal. I didn't check the donate button but I'm assuming it runs on credit cards and paypal.

Forum » Off-Topic » RHHF Talk » We Need To Build Goals For The New Site
Search: